Share Your NSV Today

Options

Replies

• Monetp60
    Monetp60 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I went to Macy's on my lunch break to find a light jacket to wear with a dress for Vday. I found a jacket that I liked. Immediately I reached for the XL out of habit. Silently I was praying that it would fit over my broad should and huge boobs! Well it was too big! I had to try on the L which fit perfectly. And the jacket was 65% off! Score:)
  • 40andFindingFitness
    Options
    Ordered size 14 work pants today. I've only had my size 16 pants since October. This is amazing to me coming from a whopping size 26 in the summer of 2013. Plus these are work clothes with no stretch to be found. Woot!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Monetp60! Purchasing a smaller size and getting on sale is right up my alley!

@40andFindingFitness‌ you should be so very proud! From a size 26 to 14 is fantastic! Keep it up!
  • 40andFindingFitness
    Options
    Thanks hun. More shocked than anything.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    NSV today: I went through a 45 minutes weight training class using 10 & 12 lb. weights. I was able to get through it, but I know I'll feel it in the morning. :)
  • juicyascanbe
    Options
    I just gave birth to a handsome baby boy 3 1/2 weeks ago and I'm smaller now than I was before I got pregnant!!!! :-) ALL of my clothes are too big. Can't wait to shop!!! :-)
  • 40andFindingFitness
    Options
    Kudos @Laughter_Girl on hitting that goal.
    Congrats @juicyascanbe on your new addition!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    Congrat Juicyascanbe!!! A new baby boy AND a smaller size?? You've got a win-win. :D
  • SexY_ret1REE57
    SexY_ret1REE57 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    This NSV is sort of both non scale and scale victory. With yesterday being Valentine's Day celebration for me and my family--my husband bought home Olive Garden meals (from appetizers, soup/salad, entrée, through dessert). Whew! My NSV was I ate 1/4 of appetizer, 1/2 of salad and entrée, and saved my dessert for another day. Of course, he also gave my daughter and I chocolates. Yeah--I was over my calorie count but I was so proud of my willpower to make one meal stretch for two days. AND I didn't eat any of the chocolates--they will be issued out one at a time on multiple days and shared with friends. :smiley:
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    @SassyBMT great NSV!!! Self-control is everything on this journey.
  • Deborahmaria
    Deborahmaria Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I did almost 13,000 steps on my fitbit yesterday.
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Usually I run intervals, but this morning I just decide to get the one mile run out of way and did it straight! Not sure if 5.0 mph is running or jogging.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    @Deborahmaria congrats on nearly 13,000 steps! You were a moving machine. :)
    @Adc7225 way to go running/jogging that mile! Keep it up. Also, I have no clue about 5.0 mph either. I like to say I'm a runner, but when I'm running and being passed up by others, I realize I'm probably just a jogger. Ha, ha, ha, ha. The important things is that we're getting it done!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    NSV today: I wore my first size 8 jeans today. Woohoo!!!!
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Laughter_Girl, congratulations!!
  • LynGrahamKemp
    LynGrahamKemp Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    NSV: I've lost a lot of inches and realized it today when the band from my Polar HRM was too loose to catch my HR. I had to make it as small as possible plus cut the band and sew it and tape it. It looks a hot mess!
  • LynGrahamKemp
    LynGrahamKemp Posts: 32 Member
    Options
  • kia_runs
    kia_runs Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    A skirt I wore 3 months ago is not as snug on the hips! ;)
  • Smooth06
    Smooth06 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I celebrated my birthday this past weekend, and was given a beautiful cake. I am glad to say I did not eat the entire cake, and even threw it awaya to remove the temptation! Trust me....this Is something I would NOT have done in the past