10 lbs to loose by Valentine -anybody wants to join in?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• sweety510
    sweety510 Posts: 99 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Excellent sweety!! WTG! I am also seeing success, down 6.5 pounds. Now to keep it up. Would like to at least double that loss by spring.
    Awww thanks Sharebear!!! 6.5 pounds amazing!!! *High Five* you can definitely double it by spring!!! We can do this!
  • pragatipatel
    pragatipatel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    KateH7 wrote: »
    Im in starting at 139.
    Hello everyone! I am in too. My starting weight is 65kg or 143.3 lbs. I am trying to lose weight from last week and today I found out that I lost 2 lbs :o I hope that I will lose more in coming weeks. Best of luck

current wt. 139lbs
    current wt. 137.3 lbs
  • kailibertsch
    kailibertsch Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I forgot to do my 2nd update but I am still in. Here is the info I should have posted end of January

SW (of this challenge)-169
    1st check in-164
    2nd check in (on 1/30)-162
  • Fatimahasnain
    Fatimahasnain Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    SW 126lbs
    CW 117lbs...
    Almost done :smile: I m happy with my achievement... :smile:
  • sweety510
    Options
    Started challenge date- 1/4/15- 126
    1st check in- 1/15/15- 124lbs
    2nd check in- 1/28/15- 122lbs
    3rd check in- 2/8/15- 119.7lbs
    Valentine Day- 118 lbs!!!
  • sweety510
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I lost 8lbs and feeling very ecstatic, because that far exceeded my expectations :# ! I'm feeling so motivated to get to my goal of 105lbs now! Happy Valentine Day to all of you beautiful lovely ladies!!! Keep up the good work!
  • mnsmov15
    mnsmov15 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Gals, please tell me how much you are eating and working out - I feel completely lost. I am on the last 10lbs and nothing is working :( I do well on diet for 2 weeks and TOM hits and I feel like crap and gain the 2lbs lost. I am in the same cycle for months now.. Ppl who have lost well on the last few pounds, please help. I drink at least 10 glasses of water and try and eat clean and make healthier choices. Do I need to do more cardio? eat less/low carb? I have no clue.So disappointed.
  • carolzuck
    carolzuck Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My start weight was 145lbs, now down to 139. Not great but I am okay with it. I am now on basically Whole Food 30 (but really only 10 days)with my son- we are trying to sort out his food allergies. This will be good- I just tried 5:2 diet for the last couple weeks and felt great with it. My body is okay with fasting- I am really looking to focus on what makes me feel the best- and getting to 135 would be a bonus.
    Way to go on focussing on our health ladies!
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    I managed to loose 6 lbs between the start of the year and Valentine's day. It wasn't the 10 I was hoping for but I definitely can't complain. This winter has been ridiculously cold and snowy so I am not getting nearly the activity level I would like.
  • Silveya
    Silveya Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Silveya wrote: »
    I'm in. I want to lose 7 lbs.

Currently 127 lbs.

Jan. 14th: 124.6 Lost 2.4 Lbs.
    Jan. 31st: 120.6 Lost 4 Lbs.

Goal weight is 120.0 almost there!! :)

Feb. 14th 118.8 Lost 8.2 Lbs total Yay!!

Way to go everyone for working so hard!! Was fun trying to keep up with all of you! :)
  • sharebear2012
    sharebear2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    sweety510 wrote: »
    I lost 8lbs and feeling very ecstatic, because that far exceeded my expectations :# ! I'm feeling so motivated to get to my goal of 105lbs now! Happy Valentine Day to all of you beautiful lovely ladies!!! Keep up the good work!

Hey Sweety, congrats! That is great 8 pounds! I am going for St. Patty's as my next goal of 5 pounds. Will still have a few pounds left and will set that goal next. Want to get to 115. At 123.5now! We can do this!
  • sharebear2012
    sharebear2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I want to lose 7 lbs.

Currently 127 lbs.

Jan. 14th: 124.6 Lost 2.4 Lbs.
    Jan. 31st: 120.6 Lost 4 Lbs.

Goal weight is 120.0 almost there!! :)

Feb. 14th 118.8 Lost 8.2 Lbs total Yay!!

Way to go everyone for working so hard!! Was fun trying to keep up with all of you! :)

Nice work!! Do you have more to go? I am going for 5 more by St. Patty's. Company would be great!
  • sweety510
    edited February 2015
    Options
    sweety510 wrote: »

Hey Sweety, congrats! That is great 8 pounds! I am going for St. Patty's as my next goal of 5 pounds. Will still have a few pounds left and will set that goal next. Want to get to 115. At 123.5now! We can do this!

Lol that's so great! I'm already in on the St.Patty challenge, was just going to tell you about it too lol!!! Way to keep the motivation going right?! Alright let's do this! See ya in the St. Patty thread on my next check in. ;)