Let's GO!

Options

Replies

• skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    It gets easier doesn't it? You will LOVE Beta!!
  • hawksvixxen
    hawksvixxen Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    So finished up Alpha round one. But since we are going on a cruise next week for vacation, we are jumping back to week one Alpha rather than starting on Beta.

Keep it up - y'all got this!
  • nicolhelen
    nicolhelen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. Had to have a week off last week as the youngest oh-so kindly gave me her cold/flu/snotfest bug, so working out and eating properly was the last thing on my mind. So this week is my last week of Alpha and then (FINALLY!) on to Beta next week.

Despite not being able to give 100%, I still enjoyed Total Body today. Think I need help... ;)

Me too! I had very snotty cold last week (and teething toddler meaning little sleep) so didn't feel up to any exercise although did ok with food. So am also doing week 5 of alpha this week. Didn't do tbc today went to the gym and did a tough hour circuits class instead! I see from the schedule we have tbc twice more this week anyway!
  • shummel53
    shummel53 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I repeated the last week of alpha, so today is my first day of beta. Wow! What a noticeable difference. I struggled with diet this weekend, but feel back on track. How are you all feeling after completing week 1 beta?
  • skinny4me2be
    Options
    Beta is so much more fun! Its still hard, but because of your base from Alpha-it seems to make it more fun. I'm on week 4 of beta. Love it. One more week and I move on to Gamma! :smile:
  • ejuliano85
    ejuliano85 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just found this group. Today was my second day of Alpha. My legs sure are sore today and I am so afraid of Total Body Circuit tomorrow!
  • nicolhelen
    nicolhelen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just finished beta speed 2.0! So fast but I loved it!
  • shummel53
    Options
    Beta is so much more fun! Its still hard, but because of your base from Alpha-it seems to make it more fun. I'm on week 4 of beta. Love it. One more week and I move on to Gamma! :smile:

I would love feedback once you get started on gamma. Beta will take me through to a mini vacation and I'll be ready to start something when I get back. How are your results w beta?
  • skinny4me2be
    Options
    shummel53 wrote: »

I would love feedback once you get started on gamma. Beta will take me through to a mini vacation and I'll be ready to start something when I get back. How are your results w beta?

Beta is where i see the most results. It seems like Alpha my body adjusts and then Beta is where I lose. Right now I'm losing inches again. Can't wait to start Gamma. Will keep you posted!
  • CW101
    CW101 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I just found this group - thankfully! I'm on week 3 of Alpha. I'm glad to hear good feedback on Beta, although if Alpha is the base I have a lot more work to do on my coordination!
  • barbi_jean
    barbi_jean Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Completed day 4 of week one today. So far I am loving T25. The workouts seem to fly by which is what motivated me to purchase T25!! I've done insanity before and had great results, but it's too time consuming. Please feel free to add me for support!
  • jjess0812
    jjess0812 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 of beta and not seeing results like I was hoping. I'm not looking to lose more than 2 pounds, but rather tone up. Love beta though, more challenging and fast paced.
  • skinny4me2be
    Options
    I have one last day of Beta (tomorrow) and I move on to Gamma-super excited!
  • hawksvixxen
    Options
    Sounds like everyone is keeping it up! Great job!

Just back off vacation and since we left right before we would have started Beta, we decided to start Alpha all over again. Ugh. LOL I think I'd prefer to jump onto Beta but the hubby said Alpha so Alpha it is. ;)
  • Amuggsy78
    Amuggsy78 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just found this group, but I've been doing surprisingly well with t25 so far. I never stick with anything and always give up short of the mark. I'm really trying to make it all the way with this program. I'm just finishing up my 4th week. I have to modify everything because my knees ankles and back just can't handle it. But slowly I'm starting to be able to do what they are doing.
  • hawksvixxen
    Options
    It's March 2 - where is everyone?! We just restarted Week One this morning - not any easier than it was the first time. LOL
  • AlbionOakley
    AlbionOakley Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I started today. Recently completed 6 weeks of insanity but had to drop out due to a recurring foot injury. Today I did cardio and found it ok, the option to modify when my foot ached or I got out of breath was very useful, I ended up doing about 50/50 with modified moves
  • skinny4me2be
    Options
    It's March 2 - where is everyone?! We just restarted Week One this morning - not any easier than it was the first time. LOL

Hey there! Checking in. Started Gamma today. For the love of burpees in Speed 3.0!! O.my.word! It was a good burn tho!!
  • AlbionOakley
    AlbionOakley Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Speed 1.0
    Had to keep pausing to see what my feet were supposed to be doing !
  • shummel53
    Options
    I completed 6 weeks of alpha (did 5th week twice), and now on 3rd week of beta. Endurance is much better! Very little modifying now. I haven't weighed in 6 weeks. I'm trying to make workouts part of my routine.