MARCH 2015 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,340 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Put me in for 325 miles. I know we have 3 more days, but I just lost my help at the clinic so I'm back to working seven days a week.

I think I will stop complaining about my job!!! That has to be so hard. :#

***Please put me down for 200 miles. There will be more sunshine this month which means I can start walking outside after I get home from work! So looking forward to that!

Chris
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Thanks again to all who keep this challenge going by forever updating and calculating!!

I am in another month for 100 miles, please!
  • CeeCeeMee
    CeeCeeMee Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Put me down for another 35 miles please.
  • christenafreda
    christenafreda Posts: 212 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm in for 94.1 miles this month...at least that's what Hal Higdon expects for my marathon training

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,930 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

Happy first day of March! White rabbit ;)
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 120km :)

03/01: elliptical trainer 1km, stationary bike 14.3km

Total: 15.3km
    Left: 104.7km

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,219 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    clepant wrote: »
    @sufferlandrian: Do you use your Gatorskins 25s year round or only during winter months?I hear they are great for this weather because of the puncture resistance but lots of complaints about a slower ride.

@clepant‌ - I use the Gatorskins year round. The extra few grams of weight will not slow you down. The new studies are showing the 25s may actually be faster than the 23s for a couple of reasons. The first is you have more contact with the pavement so you can corner faster. The second is total air in the tire is more meaning you have more cushion. You would think that would slow you down and it will over a short distance. However, it reduces fatigue over long distance making it so you can keep a greater effort over longer distance and improve your overall speed. The 25s also don't get pinch flats as often. I wasn't paying attention last week and hit a big rock (don't look at the clouds coming in when you should be looking at the road). I did get a flat but the extra air kept me from bending the rim.
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Although February was an absolute FAIL for me, I am still making my running goal 30 miles for this month. Softball season just started and baseball starts next week so it's going to be tough, but I'm just going to have to make time! May have to run laps on the outside of the field while they practice!
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm back!!!!
    176312__UNOPT__.gif
    So expect many annoying gifs, quotes and images because I'm a very annoying cheerleader, for those of you who don't know!!! B)

So anyway, count me in for 120 miles in March... now let me take that the first day to try and remember how to do that ticker-factory-thing... ;)

• speedyf
    Options
    tlacox1 wrote: »
    Although February was an absolute FAIL for me, I am still making my running goal 30 miles for this month. Softball season just started and baseball starts next week so it's going to be tough, but I'm just going to have to make time! May have to run laps on the outside of the field while they practice!

@tlacox1: There's no FAIL when DOING. *two thumbs up right here for you*
  • speedyf
    Options

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,219 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    @speedyf‌ - Speedy!!! You're back! :smile:

Adding 8 miles to start March out right. That still won't put me in the green but at least it's a start. :wink:
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,102 Member
    Options
    200 miles in March
    125 run/walking miles
    75 cycling miles
  • willowcreeklane
    willowcreeklane Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Please put me down for 125 miles for March. Thanks
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Same goal as February, but I'm determined to make goal this month!

exercise.png

• JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,930 Member
    Options
    speedyf wrote: »
    I'm back!!!!
    176312__UNOPT__.gif
    So expect many annoying gifs, quotes and images because I'm a very annoying cheerleader, for those of you who don't know!!! B)

So anyway, count me in for 120 miles in March... now let me take that the first day to try and remember how to do that ticker-factory-thing... ;)

For those of you who know that Speedy is about my oldest friend on MFP, you can guess how happy I am to have her back, with all her cheer leading and gifs! <3

I finished my half marathon this morning and now I'm chilling. Actually I wish I were chilling - it's 80F here.

SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
  • willowcreeklane
    willowcreeklane Posts: 153 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    Options
    @speedyf‌ - Speedy!!! You're back! :smile:

@sufferlandrian
    tumblr_m9vcicp0Q61rn440c.gif
  • speedyf
    edited March 2015
    Options
    JTH11706 wrote: »
    speedyf wrote: »
    I'm back!!!!
    176312__UNOPT__.gif

For those of you who know that Speedy is about my oldest friend on MFP, you can guess how happy I am to have her back, with all her cheer leading and gifs! <3

@jth11706
    tumblr_lyw61wlz761qcwsd8o1_500.gif
    I missed you girl! :blush:
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 100 miles again this Month. Recumbent Gym Bike

Thanks for what you all do. It is wonderful to be able to look back and see all the effort we are putting in add up. It helped me get back to ticker weight...Woohoo!! lol
This discussion has been closed.