Let's GO!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• nicolhelen
    nicolhelen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    3rd week of beta here too, delayed week 5 of alpha due to sickness. Really enjoying beta phase.
  • BrendSherwood
    BrendSherwood Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    FINALLY got to start Beta this week (someone should have warned me years ago that kids were a bad idea - seriously, they're a bunch of snot-dribbling, flu-carrying monsters. All of 'em. ;) ).

Core Cardio and Dynamic Core are ok, Speed 2.0 is bloody horrible and I hate it and I don't wanna! But Rip'T Circuit and (especially) Upper Focus? I'm in love. Such awesome workouts.
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    @BrendSherwood, are you planning to do Gamma? Speed 3.0....wowzers!! Had to do that one twice this week. Whew! If you liked Rip' T Circuit and Upper Focus, you'll like Gamma-lots of weight /circuit stuff in there.
  • CW101
    CW101 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I made it through part of week 4 of Alpha last week but got at terrible cold and haven't been back at it. I'm finally starting to feel better so I think I'm going to jump back into week 4 like I never left!
  • BrendSherwood
    Options
    @skinny4me2be‌ Yup, I'll be doing Gamma (I'm using T25 as my "practice" for doing P90x3 afterwards so some extra strength work will be really helpful). I had a look at Speed 3.0 last night... Oh dear. That's just... How can...

668f2c316d8211506929d9c3d3a2a2f3d65f130d512411d186520e34d559dce7.jpg
  • BrendSherwood
    Options
    Huh, weird how things can change. Over the last week I've come to the conclusion that Core Cardio is the most boring workout in the world and that Speed 2.0 isn't so bad after all.

I want to find something to substitute Core Cardio for (as its the only part of T25 that I'm struggling to push myself through). Thinking that trying CVX from P90x3 might be worth a go, but I might just end up doubling up on Speed 2.0 or something.
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Do what you need to get through, but highly recommend Gamma. I love it. Its strength training. a Feel Good burn workout! :-)