Share Your NSV Today

Options

Replies

• Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    So proud of you Smooth06! I wish I had a piece of that cake right now. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.
  • SexY_ret1REE57
    SexY_ret1REE57 Posts: 66 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Smooth06 wrote: »
    I celebrated my birthday this past weekend, and was given a beautiful cake. I am glad to say I did not eat the entire cake, and even threw it awaya to remove the temptation! Trust me....this Is something I would NOT have done in the past

Happy Birthday Smooth06!! Mine is this Sunday, March 1, I think I will get a large salad, a small Italian entree portion, a long run on my treadmill, and a pedicure. My NSV: 54 years young never felt (and looked) so good. :wink:
  • Smooth06
    Smooth06 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha Laughter_girl!
  • Smooth06
    Options
    Happy Birthday SassyBMT! Hope you enjoyed your special day! Thank you for the birthday wishes!
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    In my efforts to increase the intensity of my workouts I did 10 miles of Random Hills on the stationary bike at Lev 12 and beat my time coming in at 33:25 min.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    Great NSV Adc7225!! Keep pushing yourself!

@SassyBMT Happy belated Birthday!!!
  • SexY_ret1REE57
    Options
    Adc7225 wrote: »
    In my efforts to increase the intensity of my workouts I did 10 miles of Random Hills on the stationary bike at Lev 12 and beat my time coming in at 33:25 min.

Hip Hip Hooray. You are awesome Adc7225!
  • SexY_ret1REE57
    Options
    Smooth06 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday SassyBMT! Hope you enjoyed your special day! Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Thank you Birthday Girl (Smooth06). We are TWO Wild and Crazy Gals!! :smiley:
  • SexY_ret1REE57
    Options
    Great NSV Adc7225!! Keep pushing yourself!

@SassyBMT Happy belated Birthday!!!

Thank you. I even lost 2 pounds.
  • Charvonne40
    Options
    My NSV is being able to exercise on the stair-master for 30 minutes on level 3. When I first began I could only do 8 minutes on level 3.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    @Charvonne40 what an awesome NSV!

My NSV: Finished my first 10K today, and I jogged the entire 6 miles. Woohoo!!!
  • SexY_ret1REE57
    Options

Congratulations Laughter_Girl!!

My NSV: I've been wearing a Fitbit Flex since Valentine's Day. I have earned a couple of badges for consistently walking/running for days. Yesterday, I earned the "March of the Penguins" badge for completing 70,000 steps for the last 4 days. I also lost 2 lbs. :wink:
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options

Congratulations! Way to go. (*) (*) (*)

SassyBMT, I love my Fitbit One, I had the Charge HR and gave up on it too soon but I will reinvest in one again soon. I also contribute about half of my weight loss and strength gain to my Fitbit.
  • SexY_ret1REE57
    Options
    Adc7225 wrote: »

Congratulations! Way to go. (*) (*) (*)

SassyBMT, I love my Fitbit One, I had the Charge HR and gave up on it too soon but I will reinvest in one again soon. I also contribute about half of my weight loss and strength gain to my Fitbit.

Congratualations Adc7225!! I am trying to get my husband on a Fitbit One (his wrist is too big for a Flex). :smile:
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I get you @Smooth06 with food thing...today I was thirsty for a thick juicy burger but I know it wouldn't fit into my intake for today, so I went back to my office and ate the lunch I actually prepared. But back in the day...honey I would've eaten my burger meal and my packed lunch too!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    Great NSV tmove2015!! You're definitely showing how committed you are to your health.
  • Smooth06
    Options
    Congratulations tmove2015! You are strong and inspiring!
  • SexY_ret1REE57
    Options
    Well ladies, we have reached the end of March and hopefully, we all saw some goals met. April starts tomorrow and on to more better things (ha ha that sounds funny "more better"). My NSV for today is I am standing up most of the day at work to get a jump on the walking and stretching for April. (I have an adjustable desk that allows me to stand instead of sit--I am determined to use it more often). I am sure my Fitbit totals and my body will thank me. Game on ladies..."Go Get Your Blessing"-Mary Mary.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    Good for you for standing instead of SassyBMT!!!

NSV today: I looked in the mirror and could see some arm definition. When I made mention of it to my husband, he said he already noticed. Woohoo for building muscles!!!
  • SexY_ret1REE57
    Options
    Good for you for standing instead of SassyBMT!!!

NSV today: I looked in the mirror and could see some arm definition. When I made mention of it to my husband, he said he already noticed. Woohoo for building muscles!!!

Yeah, Laughter-Girl, good for you.