Level 3

Options
2»

Replies

• AliciaJade93
    AliciaJade93 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    alf1163 wrote: »
    Where is everyone????? I had to do ripped in 30 week 4 again this morning because I couldn't find any 30DS level 3 videos on youtube!!!! It looks like they have been deleted!! Help!!! But ripped wk 4 is very similar. I felt burnt out this morning though. I still did it along with leg work and then 30 mins of swimming. Have an awesome day!!!

If you type it into good a few pop up, this is where I watch it, http://m.izlesene.com/video/7259991#

A little annoying since it's not YouTube so I can't add it to playlist, but I've added it to bookmarks so it's easily accessible xxx
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone????? I had to do ripped in 30 week 4 again this morning because I couldn't find any 30DS level 3 videos on youtube!!!! It looks like they have been deleted!! Help!!! But ripped wk 4 is very similar. I felt burnt out this morning though. I still did it along with leg work and then 30 mins of swimming. Have an awesome day!!!

If you type it into good a few pop up, this is where I watch it, http://m.izlesene.com/video/7259991#

A little annoying since it's not YouTube so I can't add it to playlist, but I've added it to bookmarks so it's easily accessible xxx

Thanks!!!! I will do it tomorrow!
  • AliciaJade93
    Options
    Had a rest today, day 8 tomorrow :) xxx
  • alf1163
    Options
    I went to Bikram yoga at 5:45am. I did 30DS after work along with some weight trng. I'm planning on taking a break tomorrow from 30DS but I still plan to go the gym to strength train. My plan is yo finish this challenge on Sat by doing all 3 levels!! Woohoo!!!
  • moreliz88
    Options
    just finished level 3 day 3 (: seven days to go!
  • alf1163
    Options
    ALL DONE!!!!!! I did all 3 levels today. 1hour and 17 minutes, 506calories, wore my polar heart rate monitor. I'm drenched in sweat but I feel AWESOME!!!! My granddaughter joined me a few times, it was hilarious. She started with me, took a break and when she saw me next said "why are you sweating?" LOL To some of my rock star jumps she said "you are doing baby ones" which pushed me to do full ones. Ahhhh!!!!!

Hang in there!!!! This program works if you are consistent AND eat a clean diet!!! Actually any program works if you do it and eat healthy.

I enjoyed this challenge. Dissapointed not all 130 members joined in the conversation but that happens.

PEACE AND BE HEALTHY!!!
  • moreliz88
    Options
    ALL DONE!!!!!! I did all 3 levels today. 1hour and 17 minutes, 506calories, wore my polar heart rate monitor. I'm drenched in sweat but I feel AWESOME!!!! My granddaughter joined me a few times, it was hilarious. She started with me, took a break and when she saw me next said "why are you sweating?" LOL To some of my rock star jumps she said "you are doing baby ones" which pushed me to do full ones. Ahhhh!!!!!

Hang in there!!!! This program works if you are consistent AND eat a clean diet!!! Actually any program works if you do it and eat healthy.

I enjoyed this challenge. Dissapointed not all 130 members joined in the conversation but that happens.

PEACE AND BE HEALTHY!!!

Congratulations(:
  • erock115
    erock115 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 10 level 3. Feel so much stronger than when I started. Might do 30 days in march to keep it going.
  • AliciaJade93
    Options
    Think I'm gonna do ripped in 30! Or another 30 day fitness vid, these are fun! And easy to keep up with :) xxx
  • alf1163
    Options
    Think I'm gonna do ripped in 30! Or another 30 day fitness vid, these are fun! And easy to keep up with :) xxx

Alicia, I highly recommend it!!!! It is awesome. You will see some of the moves from 30DS but with a twist. What I love the most is that it is a week at a time, you don't see any exercise repeated not even in the warm ups. Also she recommends 1-2 days of rest a week. It is very challenging as well. Try to follow the diet plan if you can.

With that being said I had to do it one more time and did all 4 week levels today. DONE!!!
  • AliciaJade93
    Options

Alicia, I highly recommend it!!!! It is awesome. You will see some of the moves from 30DS but with a twist. What I love the most is that it is a week at a time, you don't see any exercise repeated not even in the warm ups. Also she recommends 1-2 days of rest a week. It is very challenging as well. Try to follow the diet plan if you can.

With that being said I had to do it one more time and did all 4 week levels today. DONE!!!
    Wow well done! Definitely goog to give it a go, I'm completed the 30DS today & did all levels in one go, man, I was sweating!!! Xxx
  • alf1163
    Options
    Alicia!!!! Way to go!!!! I was just waiting to hear from you girl! We did it! Take care, see you around!

I'm glad I joined this extra challenge in Feb. Good luck to everyone and be healthy!!!!!

Peace out! <3
  • moreliz88
    moreliz88 Posts: 38
    Options
    IM DONE!!!(:
    Total weight loss 7 lbs(: