zumbaforever Posts: 6,878 Member
    Options
    I love this! :)
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Cardio 357
    Strength 110
    Character Challange and punishment done.
    Under on my calories!

g58r5jmvbfyr.jpg
  • Bmercy21
    Bmercy21 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Here is a yummy treat for all u chocolate lovers and it is no bake!
    dw2cj0tgc1tt.jpg
  • Bmercy21
    Options
    Nutritional info
    d419gan33bp3.jpg
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    v4e9pdkzwbnw.jpg
    PRINT SAVE
    YIELD: ABOUT 30 1-INCH BALLS
    CRANBERRY PISTACHIO ENERGY BITES
    Kick up your energy with these simple and healthy no-bake Cranberry Pistachio Energy Bites!

PREP: 15 MINS TOTAL: 15 MINS
    INGREDIENTS:

8 ounces (about 1 packed cup) chopped dates
    1/2 cup honey
    1 Tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
    1 Tablespoon ground flax seeds
    pinch of salt
    1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats (dry, not cooked)
    1 cup shelled pistachio nuts
    1 cup dried cranberries
    1/3 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
    DIRECTIONS:

Combine the dates, honey, chia seeds, flax seeds and salt in a food processor, and pulse until smooth and combined. You should be able to stir the mixture -- if it is too thick, add in another tablespoon or two of honey.

Transfer the mixture to a large bowl, and stir in the oats, pistachios, dried cranberries, and white chocolate chips until evenly combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.

Once the mixture is cool (and easier to work with), use a spoon or cookie scoop to shape it into your desired size of energy balls. (Mine were about 1-inch in diameter.) Alternately, you can line a small baking pan with parchment paper, and press the mixture evenly into the pan, let it cool, and then cut into bars.

Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. (Storing them in the refrigerator especially helps the energy bites hold their shape.)
  • Bmercy21
    Options
    That sounds yummy @tat2cookie‌
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    They are amazing!! I like to add protein powder for a little extra boost!
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    You two have some really yummy ideas! :)
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    I'm going to be so sad when this challenge is over!!

fc01eks6c7fw.jpg
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    I will miss all your postings of Daryl and the rest!
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I told my husband I'll quit watching if they ever kill Daryl. He thinks I'm bluffing, but I'm as serious as Daryl's motorcycle. Am I the only one?
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    I'm with you!!! I couldn't handle it if he dies. I wouldn't care what happens on that show after that. Just the though of it makes me sick!
    oll0uje7wikw.jpg
  • Bmercy21
    Options
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    That will be hard. I hate withdrawals. And Carol is awesome as is Michonne. Rick is off his rocker again. He may be correct in some ways. But could have accomplished the means by a different route.
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    Since this is our last week.... And the week is almost over. I thought it would be fun to hear why everyone picked Daryl for their character?

Me, I seem to have a thing for bad boy who actually aren't "bad." He's always been true to himself. And if there was ever a zombie apocalypse he would be the first person I'd team up with!
  • Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    I chose him because he most resembles how I would be during a zombie appocolypse. Hunter, gather, fend for myself badass.
  • Bmercy21
    Options
    I chose him because he's a bad boy with a ❤️! He is super badass and I would so want him on my team in the real apocalypse!!!
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I have been a Norman Reedus fan since The Boondock Saints. He was equally badass and I just feel in love with the character and actor. I was nervous about him starting in TWD, but he surpassed my expectations. His character is just amazing!!
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    I picked Michonne last time. And asked Dazzler to join me. It was his turn to choose this season. So here I am! I hope you all do not think less of me now. B) It really does suck that we are pretty much done again. I am sitting here watching the inhabitants of my aquarium. Rather peaceful. o:) At the same time I am smelling the dust of sheet rock being mudded and taped. Hubby is doing the ceiling in my workout room. I took over the basement years ago. But the ceiling was not finished. Guess I will be painting tomorrow! :D And then I get to clean and put everything back. He covered the treadmill and wall mounted television. Everything else is boxed up in a spare room. of course my bowflex and weight bench are going to need a thorough wiping down. The guest room was full! Muahaha.

Shelley