Me: 12
    Binge: 1
    Days binge free: 1
  • lwynd002
    lwynd002 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Lauren: 12
    The Binge: 1
    I got a trigger food last night at a nice restaurant with my sister... (did not binge and I ate slow) The anticipation for it was better than the actual item....However, today I am fighting the urge to go to the store and purchase all kinds of foods and just binge...The Binge is trying to persuade me. Ugh but I am trying to remember that I.HATE.THE.BINGE. It is not enjoyable to lie on the bathroom floor in physical pain and emotional shame. I will not binge today and it does not have control over me.
  • persistentsoul
    persistentsoul Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Me - last 5 days
    The binge bully - first 9 days
  • ryanhorn
    ryanhorn Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    March 14th

Ryan: 13

Close one...
  • kadizia
    kadizia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    me 13
    Binge -1
    Days binge free 13
    Really close today...i had some trigger foods at a party that i hadnt planned on eating, came home and ate one more and almost went off the deep end but pulled myself back! Ended the day only slightly above my calorie budget,
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Me: 13
    Days binge free: 2
  • kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who has been struggling but making it through binge-free!! You are doing great!

March 14
    Kourtney: 14
    The Binge: 0
    Days binge free: 27

Basically had a cheat day yesterday. Went out to a bar crawl, so I drank a lot and ate out for every meal of the day. But it's ok, because I wasn't being controlled by the binge. I was never thinking about what and when I would eat next; rather just enjoying myself with no thought about the binge at all, so despite going way over calories, I think the day was a pretty successful test for myself!
  • Dennis4766
    Dennis4766 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    ]Posted: 3.15.15:

Dennis - 13
    Binge Beast - 1
  • gr33nslime
    gr33nslime Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    15 March 2015

Karla 7
    Binge 1

Days binge free 3
  • ryanhorn
    Options
    kge0891 wrote: »
    Congrats to everyone who has been struggling but making it through binge-free!! You are doing great!

March 14
    Kourtney: 14
    Days binge free: 27

Basically had a cheat day yesterday. Went out to a bar crawl, so I drank a lot and ate out for every meal of the day. But it's ok, because I wasn't being controlled by the binge. I was never thinking about what and when I would eat next; rather just enjoying myself with no thought about the binge at all, so despite going way over calories, I think the day was a pretty successful test for myself!

I feel like these are the most successful days: the days when you go way over, but that voice in your head saying "Go all in" doesn't win. Great job Kourtney!
  • ryanhorn
    Options
    March 15th

Ryan: 14
  • persistentsoul
    persistentsoul Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Me - last 6 days
    The binge beast - first 9 days
  • kge0891
    Options
    March 15
    Kourtney: 15
    Days binge free: 28
  • Pudding1980
    Options
    Me: 14
    Days binge free: 3
  • Dennis4766
    Dennis4766 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Posted: 3.16.15:

Dennis - 14
    Binge Beast - 1

• kadizia
    kadizia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    me- 14
    the binge - 1
    days binge free - 14
    I also had one of those days where I ate A LOT but didn't binge - just had two meals out with friends and made sure to order whatever I wanted and eat it slowly to really enjoy every bite. I definitely went over my calorie budget. In the past if I'd done this I would have binged the second I got home, because I'd already "ruined" the day. I kept getting up and looking in my cupboards/fridge but managed not to actually eat anything else because I wasn't hungry dammit!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    March 15

Me: 11*
    Binge: 4

Days in row binge-free -- 7

• Pudding1980
    Options
    Kadizia, good for you! That sounds like progress to me :)

Me: 15
    Days binge free: 4
  • kge0891
    Options
    Yes kadiza, great job!

March 16
    Kourtney: 16
    Days binge free: 29

Overate quite a bit today. I had the first strong urge to binge in a while as well. Had a Murphy's law day where everything imaginable went wrong. That plus exhaustation, TOM, and stress caused me too over eat. Sometimes it was for hunger and other times it was for comfort. However I realized that I could just keep eating endlessly and give into the binge, but I didn't. So for that I consider today and win, hoping more things will work out for the better tomorrow!
  • ryanhorn
    Options
    March 16th

Ryan: 15
This discussion has been closed.