Options
    March 19th
    Day 1
    Me-0
    binge-1
  • kadizia
    kadizia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Well...it happened again. And when I least expected it! I was on the verge earlier today and managed to pull myself back, then binged when I got home and was feeling totally fine - I feel like part of me may have actually missed bingeing? Because I've been doing so well lately (longest binge free streak in maybe...8 months?) I kept thinking " what if I never do that again " and maybe that was what triggered it? It was definitely a weird weird day. Anyhow, I guess all I can do at this point is make sure it's just the one day, and that tomorrow I get ahold of myself and start over.
    Me - 17
    The Binge - 2
    Days binge free - 0
  • ryanhorn
    ryanhorn Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    March 19th

Ryan: 17
    The Binge: 2

Fail today. I think I might have discovered a trigger food that I need to avoid though.
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Me: 18
    Binge: 1
    Days binge free: 7

Kadizia, I've had that feeling, of almost missing it. This was back when I had a three week binge free streak in the fall. And then I stupidly decided to try myself and was off track for over a month. Not saying that that's what happened to you, but it signaled something in me when you said you almost missed it. I get it.
  • Dennis4766
    Dennis4766 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Posted: 3.20.15:

Dennis - 18
    Binge Beast - 1

• kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Great job Superj016!

And Kadazia, I have also felt this way. Like I don't want to give up the binge, because there is that moment of release, or comfort when you give in to what you've been fighting off for so long. And it's so much easier to give in. Of course that moment of comfort is followed by self -loathing but we keep doing it anyway.

The progress I have had this month, was when I convinced myself I didn't need to give up ANYTHING to quit bingeing. I can still eat whatever I want (although maybe just one or two treats a day, not all of them within 5 minutes). I still struggle with cravings but the moment I stopped telling myself "no, you can't have that" or "that's off limits" I started to develop a healthier relationship with food. Hope this helps!

March 19
    Kourtney: 19
    The Binge: 0
    Days binge free: 32
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    March 18
    Me 7*
    Binge 11

• persistentsoul
    persistentsoul Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Me - last 10 days
    binge beast - first 9 days
    I have finally over taken the beast for this month
  • kadizia
    Options
    Thanks for all your encouragement and support you guys! I feel so much better knowing I'm not the only one struggling with this crazy disorder. I had a really great therapy session today which helped me a lot with the guilt I feel after bingeing. And I made it through today binge free!
    Keep it up everyone!
    Me - 18
    The binge - 2
    Days binge free - 1
  • ryanhorn
    edited March 2015
    Options
    March 20th

Ryan: 18
    The Binge: 2
  • Pudding1980
    Options
    Me: 19
    Days binge free: 8
  • kge0891
    Options
    March 20
    Kourtney: 20
    Days binge free: 33
  • Dennis4766
    Options
    Posted: 3.21.15:

Dennis - 19
    Binge Beast - 1
  • tenmilesaday
    tenmilesaday Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    starting today. this is scary! hoping to be able to come back tomorrow and log a one for Christine...can't recall this past month. but several.
  • kadizia
    Options
    Me 19
    The binge1
    Days binge free 2
  • kge0891
    Options
    March 21
    Kourtney: 21
    Days binge free: 34
  • Pudding1980
    Options
    Me: 20
    Days binge free: 9

Huge victory tonight. I had bought some of my favourite cupcakes from a local bakery, to bring to a friend's house. There were a few left when I brought them home. Old me would have eaten the rest tonight, feeling sick. I compromised with myself on having one before bed, and saving the other two to have over the next couple of days. It put me over on calories today and will likely put me over tomorrow and the next day when I have them, but it's still better than eating them all in one night.

I can do this.
  • ryanhorn
    Options
    March 21th

Ryan: 18
    The Binge: 3

Another binge today. I'm realizing that any sort of tracking of my calories (both through the app and in my head) is holding me back from beating the binge. On days I track and I go over, I decide to just throw it all away and binge because I've already "screwed up" that day. It might be time to delete MyFitnessPal off of my iPhone.
  • Dennis4766
    Options
    Posted: 3.22.15:

Dennis - 20
    Binge Beast - 1
  • Pudding1980
    Options
    Me: 21
    Days binge free: 10