If you do Keto and are looking for friends on here, post here

Options

Replies

• SOWISAorjustplainLora
    Options
    pleased to have supportive friends, after a brief waylay. :)
  • thesarahshrinks
    thesarahshrinks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I just started Keto and I'm super excited!! Would love to have some new friends for support and inspiration! :D
  • Almoshposh
    Almoshposh Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I've been off and on keto for the past 3 years. This time I'm moving from dieting to making it a lifestyle. And I need all the help I can get to stay on track.
  • corinemarssdorf
    corinemarssdorf Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Love to be added :) On week 3 of the keto diet/lifestyle.
  • prefabsey
    prefabsey Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add!! Day 2 Keto for me :)
  • supergirl6
    supergirl6 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I love keto friends! I've been doing this for about a year and a half or so. Feel free to add me!
  • AnaVerasGettingFit
    AnaVerasGettingFit Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Please add me. 35 on keto with lots of weight to lose. Also on Instagram with the same screen name. I post mostly food.
  • penash
    penash Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've been back on the wagon for about three weeks. So far, so good. I had a lot of success with LCHF in the past, let myself slip back into eating high carbs and regained almost everything I had lost. I would love to have more support.
  • oceanlovesea
    oceanlovesea Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i need KETO friends :) just started Keto two days ago.
  • armynurse30
    armynurse30 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Always welcome to new keto friends :) add me
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • spunkyabroad
    spunkyabroad Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I've been keto since May 25, 2014.

Getting close to goal weight and at a weird place where I'm committed to keto for life but somehow having trouble seeing myself as I currently am. (30 kg down)

I'd stay keto just for the health benefits but it's still helpful to have support from others. Feel free to add me.
  • GymBard
    GymBard Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    New to Keto but have read it through, like what I'm hearing and have begun. Please feel free to add me as your Keto friend!
  • clairetc
    clairetc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me please :)
  • infynyty
    infynyty Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi all,

New to MFP. Lead here by a post on tracking keto macros at ruled.me. I love this! I can't believe I never signed up all these years. Bulletproof coffee is for winners but I don't love the taste. If you have a refined recipe, let me know!

Cheers!
  • GalactusEmpire
    GalactusEmpire Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I been Keto since Oct of last year. I haven't gone over 5% carbs since then. While I may be a bit sketchy on my other macros like protein and fat intake, I always keep my carbs low. Anyone can add me if they would like to.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    infynyty wrote: »
    Hi all,

New to MFP. Lead here by a post on tracking keto macros at ruled.me. I love this! I can't believe I never signed up all these years. Bulletproof coffee is for winners but I don't love the taste. If you have a refined recipe, let me know!

Cheers!

I preferred using tea instead of coffee, as I'm not a coffee drinker. but essentially you can use any heated beverage as a base, but there are some benefits to using a caffeinated beverage.

All that being said, you can also use any combination of fats. my preferred choice is a combo of heavy whipping cream and refined coconut oil. I mix up the ratios whenever the whim strikes. I have used coconut milk instead of the heavy cream, but I wasn't crazy about it. I wasn't crazy about butter in it either. Sometimes I add a little sugar free creamer for a little kick too it's all about your flavor preferences.
  • ash407
    ash407 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Starting keto again :) feel free to add.
  • heidimmto
    heidimmto Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Heidi. Doing keto sind Aug/2014. I've lost 61 pounds so far but different changes in life this last months have made me stall. I haven't fallen off the wagon but apparently things have stopped working. I started at 240 and currently 179. My goal weight is 140. I'm currently reading Volek&Phinney's art and science of low carbohydrate living. Still trying to understand the science behind it all, specially the idea of giving the body a chance to use its own fat stores for energy. I would love having new friends that follow this WOE and I will treasure any inout you might have on the topic.

bfbtjd27rh6s.jpg
  • yukoncat83
    yukoncat83 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Starting out on keto, would love to have friends to discuss and motivate each other. Feel free to add.