If you do Keto and are looking for friends on here, post here

Options

Replies

• HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Hi all !! New here and looking for new friends. I have done keto plans on and off for many years. Trying stay on track this time.
  • nikivirnig
    nikivirnig Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I have been lowing carbs since the beginning of the year and been doing keto since mid-march. You are welcome to add me :) looking for other people who are also daily loggers and want to provide motivation to each other!!!
  • blueh201
    blueh201 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello Keto Peeps. Been on the Keto thing for 10 days now and I seem to like it better than Low Carb. Have you all seen these things called Fat bombs? What do you think of them? Looking for others to talk about food and share recipes and ideas.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Fat bombs are my salvation....particularly when it comes to defeating cravings and making Keto continue working for me!! I use a "standard" base and my go-to right now has cocoa and cinnamon...
  • rannveigeriksen
    rannveigeriksen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Newbie here as well and would love some friends :)
  • RunescapeChic
    RunescapeChic Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to stalk along my journey. I don't usually talk much but I enjoy seeing my friends profiles and their achievements. It motivates me seeing others achieve their goals. This is my 2nd journey, sadly. First time I went from 301 to 183lbs in 1 yr on LC and Keto. While pregnant with my daughter I started eating carbs again. Managed to climb my way back to 248lbs. So, here I am.. Round 2
  • karilynng
    karilynng Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! I need more keto/low card friends to help keep my motivated!
  • MatthewMillisock
    MatthewMillisock Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Relatively new to Keto only on my second week. But feel free too add me :)
  • dorkof82
    dorkof82 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I may have just stalked this thread... Or parts of it. Add me
  • cristina3131
    Options
    Hi, I am just starting and looking for friends for motivation and support. Looking to lose 10kg.

Just started doing low carb, high fat (keto) so please feel free to add me.
  • InPursuitofPretty
    InPursuitofPretty Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new to mfp and in need of Keto friends. Add me please. :)
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    I've just hit my 3rd month of LCHF although some might call my low carb moderate. Welcome to any new ketard friends.
  • illmatic7
    illmatic7 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add please need all the help I can get
  • wendyjoscc
    wendyjoscc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. Looking for people who log in daily, who have public menus preferably. I am in this for the long haul, want to join me?
  • AngInCanada
    AngInCanada Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Me please! :)
  • spunkyabroad
    spunkyabroad Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Just sent a bunch of you friend requests. If I missed you, feel free to add me. I've been doing keto for 11 months. 72 lbs down so far. Fair warning, I curse.
  • moonius
    moonius Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Add me! This is my second time doing Keto lifestyle change. The first time I had it all wrong because I was too afraid to up my fats and salt. I got this thing this go round...LOL
  • cabb360
    cabb360 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    been doing keto for 4 weeks. add me
  • Mynx73
    Mynx73 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just completed my first week of KETO, 4kg down... 60kg to go! Such a daunting journey, but exciting none the less. Love that I don't tend to get cravings or feel hungry on this diet.

Please add me... looking for other motivated KETO'ers.