Welcome Buddies

Options

Replies

• scrappin999
    scrappin999 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Kris is still on the FB group which may be shut down. It's only Mary, Kris, Jan and me over there. A bit overwhelming at the moment checking multiple sites and trying to learn a new one. Eventually I guess.
  • zaftig_no_more
    zaftig_no_more Posts: 87 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Margaret.... Here's what Roger helped us to do to pick up our NS siggy:

OK, That worked!
    What I did was go to Quicklinks on NutriSystem, select Edit Signature. Then in the upper left of the edit box is a a/A box. Click that and all the BBCodes will be revealed and easily copied. Copy them to a simple Text File on Your computer and You can paste them into any message where You want Your Signature. Not Automatic I am afraid but it does work. :)

Good Luck
    Roger

The only problem is that the code has to be copied and pasted on each and every post. NOT user friendly.
    "BLUE%20SALLY.png "
  • zaftig_no_more
    edited April 2015
    Options
    The group that Roger started has a lot of help on it. It's the one I linked in for Shirl above. To get the complete group, start with "all discussions" on the top. It has a plethora of info on it and lots of postings.... Roger is our go to man! Thank you Roger!! :smile:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/105493-nutrisystem-group-users
  • Anemic_Oak
    Anemic_Oak Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    JanisPage wrote: »
    2004944lc70uu83xf.gif

I love your graphics
  • zaftig_no_more
    Options
    Buddies! I've accepted all the friends invitations and immediately put you in hiding! :smile: You remain my friends, of course....and for me, you show on my pages.

I discovered that all of my friends' information comes through on the news feed on my page. I'm sure you don't want me to know how much you ate today...or if you met your goals.
    I went to my settings and changed the newsfeed settings.

I don't like the newsfeed on FB which is one of the reasons I didn't go there from the NS site. Just my little quirk.... and for those of you who have known me since 2006, I know you know my quirks! Right? :smiley:
  • twogoldendoodles
    twogoldendoodles Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello buddies, I hope you had a great weekend!
    Went to get groceries today, got home and noticed I was charged for 2 bags of dog food instead of one, so back to the store I go, $16.+ overcharge, geez. does pay to check the cashier and your receipt!
    I also volunteered at the library and shelved books for over almost 2 hours. Overcast all day, no sunshine.
    Time for R&R. take care, Ellen
  • SCOTTYMAGGIE
    SCOTTYMAGGIE Posts: 28 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Sally, have you left the secret group we were on on FAcebook,? Glad to see you are helping out on this loop, do you know how I get a photo from photobucket to my avatar here? I'm not going to bother doing my signature every time will just sign my name it that's easier I'm getting too old to learn all the changes but glad you and Roger too are posting lot of help.
    Margaret.
    Kris you may also want to sign your name, if I can help, I'll post it on NS site while we have it.
  • zaftig_no_more
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Margaret...You couldn't tell it by how often I post here, but I just didn't have time for the group on FB (Goldens). I probably won't be here much after I get the hang of it all.

Avatar is loaded on your profile page and can be changed. You know me! I've changed mine already! It's loaded from your computer just like the avatar on the NS site. Profile is under
    MY HOME above.
  • monstermary1
    monstermary1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I made it home with kitties intact.
    Mary
  • MtCabinAunty
    MtCabinAunty Posts: 11 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Mary - Glad you are home safely. Kitties sound like a handful. Maybe Molly will make then feel better with her loving care.
    Margaret - I'm with you, just going to sign each post.
    Monday morning early. Weatherman is predicting 40s for the week.
    Jan - Heard Texas is under Tornado warnings - hope chicks don't blow away.

I signed up for NuMi - do they transfer my Auto Delivery order or do I have to cancel on NS.com and create a new one on NuMi?

Blessings to all who suffer
    Big Hug to my Buddies on our mutual journey
    Peggy in Western NY
  • SCOTTYMAGGIE
    Options
    Mary, where did you get all those kitties and what are you going to do with them? It's good to see you here
    although it definitely doesn't feel like home. Peg, your order should still be in the same place, I didn't see any change to that.
    Jan maybe it was Peg that came in your e mail, I didn't recognize it either till I looked at her photo.

SAlly I don't know what using BBcode really is so don't know how to use it.
  • SCOTTYMAGGIE
    Options
    my photos are in photobucket so can anyone tell me how to get it on my avatar, I know where my profile is just trying to get a photo there
  • MtCabinAunty
    MtCabinAunty Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I created a new thread on this link for Prayers and one for Birthdays - that is the nice thing about these groups - you can add specific treads for specific topics. We can just start a new thread on the 1st of May and label it May. Much easier than Mary having to create new discussion boards every month.

JAN - You can set your account here to notify you by email if you get a friend request or a message. If it was my friend request - it was initiated here and I did not get your email to send it to you. I just want to be your friend.
    Peggy in Western NY
  • JanisPage
    JanisPage Posts: 53 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Looks like no one wants to do the Monday weight reports I looked on the NS site for you
    I think I have gotten the right place to go for the costco cards thanks for the link, Ellen, I will do some purchasing
    I was going to transfer my chicks to the coop-hen house yesterday but the attempt was aborted, as a huge black storm cloud came up..sooo it has been raining off and on all night
    I will get ready soon and go to Vernon for nail fill
    glad you made it home with kitties intact, Mary
    Glad to see you here, Peggy
    Have a good Monday I will keep checking the NS site for Monday weigh ins AND YES!! MANY TORNADOS AND WARNINGS HERE, IN THIS PART OF TEXAS, PEGGY., None hit my town, thank goodness. storm cellar still being re constructed

JAN
  • JanisPage
    edited April 2015
    Options
    141111chx7h83mml.jpg
  • JanisPage
    edited April 2015
    Options
    report progress today here I will pick it up
    I lost 0.6 lb since last Monday (yard work and chicken tending :))
    JEANETTE lost 1.0 lb
    Jan
  • jserv13
    jserv13 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Happy Spring finally- weather in the 50's today in MI:) prayers for all of you in the rough weather.
    Happy day- I lost my 15lbs..onward I go..
    jane
  • JanisPage
    Options
    Peg it wasn't you on my email I don't imagine
    you are already on my ns friend list I am the one who requested you!!
    the current costco card has to be used by April 30th How do we find out when the next one comes out?
    Margaret-the BB code is like Glitter Graphics
    called the nail place they won't be doing fills until Wednesday glad phoned and didn't make the trip for nothing

Jane-- I'll post your15 lbs lost
  • JanisPage
    Options
    I don't see our FB site is it gone?
  • SCOTTYMAGGIE
    Options
    coupons for discount on the purchase of NS cards only comes out about twice a year, was unusual to have it twice already makes me wonder of they are also going away who knows, not many people posting on here very discouraging.