Welcome Buddies

Options

Replies

• JanisPage
    JanisPage Posts: 53 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    NOTHING ... I TRIED TO POST A PHOTO I GUESS I COULD WRITE WITH BOLD AND ALL CAPS TO GET IT LARGER

GOT IT A DIFF WAY--PICTURE BELOW IS MY BEAUTIFUL GRANDSON WHO WAS 13 YRS OLD APRIL 19TH THIS YEAR
  • JanisPage
    Options
  • twogoldendoodles
    twogoldendoodles Posts: 17 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    It's a lovely 67 degrees out and sunny. I made the mistake of buying the new lemon filled vanilla Oreos and they are soooo good. Boo Hoo, I have not been OP for a few days. I am going to garden and pull weeds to burn some calories!
    Jan, I did this all in the"bold" and it seems easier to read than the regular size type.
    take care all, Ellen
  • JanisPage
    Options
    TOO MUDDY HERE TO DO YARD WORK
    THANKS, ELLEN
  • zaftig_no_more
    zaftig_no_more Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Capital idea, Ellen, to make the font bold. Much easier to read!

Love your gs's curly hair, Janny! Too cute! :smile:

Byeee for now....

• SCOTTYMAGGIE
    SCOTTYMAGGIE Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Jan, I figured it was better than iovr8, they only allow one name change and wouldn't let me do MotherMaggie
  • SCOTTYMAGGIE
    Options
    Sally I know where and how to do it, just can't get it from photobucket, I really don't care if it's too much work as it appears to be, you know what my picture looks like any way. I'm going to post on NS site to Kris, she may not have joined the group, I get a notice of new messages every time I come on, I'm fine on this thread and don't want to try anything else. Maybe over time I can learn some more but for now I'm glad most of us are here.
    Peg, that's funny about the KGB.

Sally the NS refugee board will be all people we don't know and not over 60 and we old gals like to stick together but thanks for all your help.
  • JanisPage
    edited April 2015
    Options
    YES, bold is better Hi Scotty!! o:) I just ordered 10 sycamore trees wish me luck!!

thanks, Sally yes gs is the love of my life
  • JanisPage
    Options
    well, costco cancelled my order for cards for some unknown reason they just emailed me I wrote and requested explanation
  • arbutusflower
    arbutusflower Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am Kris. I am here by accident. If I close this I don't know how to get back in
  • arbutusflower
    arbutusflower Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Now I can't get into the NS board.
  • scrappin999
    scrappin999 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Peg - think orders are still on NS site. NuMi is for tracking I think.
  • twogoldendoodles
    twogoldendoodles Posts: 17 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Jan, what a cutie Gs you have! I noticed that he likes Dr Who, so do I!
    Wonder why your Costco order didn't go through? I'm still thinking about ordering some cards.
    Peg - think orders are still on NS site. NuMi is for tracking I think.
    Shirl, I think you are right from what I've seen.
    I need only four more clicks on the DD and I'll get the $10 bonus. :) but, rumor has it that the 50 clicks will be history soon also.

Had my Persian Pickles Knitting etc group this morning, and it is always fun, I am the baby of the bunch.LOL
    The Stitch-In evening knitting group started up again combined with another group, but we are not "clicking" too well. One gal is 20 another about 30 and they are always on their smart phones. Might go one more time to it.
    Rain and more rain forecast for tomorrow, glad I did 3 hours of gardening, but now I'm feeling achy. :/ Sure did burn calories tho!!!! take care, Ellen
  • FLccc
    FLccc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, it's been a while since I posted, my internet was out. Had something to do with the box itself, but they re-sent the signal and things are working again. Had to manually keep my food list for 3 days, but I think I added it to this site OK but it took away my consecutive days. Sure glad that the NS group is coming over here. Hopefully we'll all have a great week. Carol
  • JanisPage
    Options
    Prayers for my SIL, Steve-hospitalized last evening details later
  • monstermary1
    monstermary1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
  • monstermary1
    monstermary1 Posts: 15 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Jannie, prayers for Steve. Please let us know how to pray for him. I am so sorry.

Momma Maggie, I cannot figure any way to bring your photo over from photobucket, even though the kitty picture was from photobucket. When you Edit your profile and change your picture, I believe it has to come from your computer. You would need to download your photo from photobucket to your computer, then add it to your profile.
    Mary

Piggy_zpsplpirwkl.jpg
  • zaftig_no_more
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Have to chime in again on changing boards. I registered on the Refugee Forum and it looks great....BUT there is a warning on the Moderator's thread about unauthorized NS forums possibly containing viruses. Just thought I'd share that. There are links set up on it for all ages, including 70's, though. Looks a lot like the NS boards.

Janny...Did you find out why your gift card purchase was refused? Curious to see if NS is backing down on them.
  • zaftig_no_more
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Just noticed your post about your sil...Steve. Prayers coming your way, Janny.
  • SCOTTYMAGGIE
    Options
    Prayers for Steve Jan and also for Cathy's Rachel, wish we could hear about her, I'm happy that we are slowly but surely finding our way here. Kris look on Ns site for the help I posted for you. I got 50 clicks today so hope I get it. I'm sure it will go away. for anyone not getting on the NS site scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and where they have list of everything you will find discussion boards there. Go ALL the way down