Welcome Buddies

Options
12345679»

Replies

• scrappin999
    scrappin999 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Sally - snakes creep me out too - yet I was always the mom that got to hold the snake whenever the zoo came out for preschool, etc. Dave really gets the heeby jebbies! Hates em. So glad not an issue normally around my neighborhood - think I've seen a garter snake once during my lifetime. Thankfully, once we're past this page - you won't have to see it ever again! Just avoid page 6, Glad you're here - if you have a moment - please post links for other NS sites - I have hooked up with 100+ and refugee, but lost otherwise. Every hint posted doesn't seem to align with what I see. Thanks much!
  • zaftig_no_more
    zaftig_no_more Posts: 87 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Shirl....Thanks for the idea. I started at the bottom of the page! lol I posted the link to the NS group here on this site on the May thread but here it is...

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/105493-nutrisystem-group-users

LOL, Margaret. I sent you a message on this site. Apparently when I put my "friends" in hiding, it tells you I don't want to be a friend anymore. How UNUSER friendly is that? Just know any friends still appear on my profile. The reason I put you in hiding is not to get the newsfeed from your profiles about what you've done on here. I think it's an invasion of privacy to have me know if you met your water drinking goals, how much you've lost and if you went to the bathroom today.... oh..OK, it doesn't go that far. I still like the Refugee Forum best.
  • chattycathy33702
    chattycathy33702 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Popping in for a quick hello. Rachel was able to wake up and seems to be responsive, can talk and is able to follow the things they ask her to do but she still doesn't stay awake for very long. So, for now, she seems to be holding her own. Know this is going to be a really long week for the parents, as the next surgery isn't scheduled until Wednesday. Just hope they are successful in pinpointing the problem area, and find it's operable so she can lead a more normal life.

Glad to see everyone here. So, am I understanding correctly that we have a new May thread on this site now? Haven't tried it, but hopefully will be able to find you gals okay tomorrow. I'm with you, Sally. Did NOT like seeing that snake when I first logged in! YUCK! :)

Hope y'all have a good night. Catch ya again soon ....
  • JanisPage
    JanisPage Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    spoke too soon Costco has cancelled my order for the third time I guess I cannot order now April 30th was the cut off date
  • SCOTTYMAGGIE
    SCOTTYMAGGIE Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Jan, just cal Costco customer service, they are great..............18009552292
  • JanisPage
    edited May 2015
    Options
    already phoned!!!! am giving up for now It has to do with my ADDRESS verification they can;t seem to verify that I am who I am ........ very very frustrating I won't phone a second time.... I gave them all my info over the phone. cancelled me three times so for me they ain't so great at all!!!

Steve may be discharged tomorrow and I have been voted to be the one to bring him home because i will be in Vernon purchasing another 50 lb bag of chicken food they have already almost gone through a bag
    Happy May Day, everyone
    Jan
  • JanisPage
    Options
    621818k3tzr429ab.gif
  • twogoldendoodles
    twogoldendoodles Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Happy rabbit day everyone, hope you have good luck all month long.
  • zaftig_no_more
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hey! We're over on the May thread....

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10151213/hi-all-buddies

That's the pits about the Costco cards, Janny. I didn't order any more this time. I have enough through July and then I'm not sure after that month. We plan to go to the mountain in August again this year. At least that's the plan. I'll probably just go back to "real" food for that month and take a NS break. :smile:
  • JanisPage
    Options
    Had to laugh at "welcome buddies" right beside a snake photo
    I'll be picking our patient up from hospital when the doc decides what to do
    going for the chicken feed pretty soon
    Ellen- Rabbitt Rabbitt!!
  • zaftig_no_more
    Options
    Are you not posting on the May thread, Buddies? You can join in anytime! :smile: Don't forget to join the group. I see only two of us have. If you do that, you can find the May thread on "your
    groups". Is that clear as mud??? Don't answer...Where is RogerT when you need him? He is so good at explaining stuff.

Have a great weekend all!
  • JanisPage
    Options
    doc wants Steve to stay in hospital one more day discharge for sure tomorrow. I had a nail in my tire on the way to Vernon, and my tire repair guys are in Quanah, so got it fixed there lots of driving
  • SCOTTYMAGGIE
    SCOTTYMAGGIE Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    A part of me feels we jumped the gun, the refugee forum is way more user friendly with different groups they have an over 70 but would have been better to just stay with over 60, however we have had too many different choices so I'm going to stick with the one we're on and if everyone wants to move later I go where you all go.
    One of the men from bridge backed in to my car so now I'm fiddling around with that. the older I get the harder it is for me to have to deal with things like this but I'm it in this household so need to get it done. It's not that bad just paint of my white bumper.
  • janha27
    janha27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    OK. I have signed up on this site. Not sure how to actually join this group but will figure it out. Hugs to All!
  • scrappin999
    Options
    I don't seem to be seeing what you all are seeing at the refugee forum - still kinda lost!
  • scrappin999
    Options
    Maggie - sorry to hear about your car - always a pain to deal with.

I agree - Refugee site very much mimics what we're used to at NS. I'll go where ever you all decide to land. Will be confusing in the meantime until we find a permanent home.
  • monstermary1
    monstermary1 Posts: 15 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I have created a +60 - Welcome To The Buddies - May 2015 board on the Nutrisystem Refugee website. After you register in order to receive your logon (I was able to use MaryGoRound as my username) at the website: http://nutrisystemrefugees.freeforums.net/

you can then logon and go to the new board I set up at http://nutrisystemrefugees.freeforums.net/thread/120/60-welcome-buddies-2015?page=1&scrollTo=1158

Let me know what you think.

Mary
  • MtCabinAunty
    MtCabinAunty Posts: 11 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    6ni7vu916sz4.jpg

Had to post this for Chick Mommy Jan

Checking in with a 0.2 lb. gain this week - still struggling to get used to weighing under 215. Sticking to NS foods. Today I walked 400 steps on the elliptical. I am determined to outsmart this plateau.

Blessings to all who suffer
    Big Hug (but getting smaller - was able to reach the sheets in the closet for the first time because my stomach didn't get in the way - changed sheets without panting. Did have to sit down a couple of times - but getting much easier)

Peggy in Western NY
    jan.JPG 42.3K
  • FLccc
    FLccc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! So sorry I've been missing so much, but had a sudden attach of N/V which finally had me hospitalized. They are still running test, have found a couple of things off, but nothing that would have caused the symptoms I've had recently. My MD told me to stop the NS foods for now until I can get this issue resolved. I'm still trying to follow the pattern, just with regular foods now. Am still losing weight, but with all the sickness that would be happening anyway. I don't want to lose all my friends here just because I'm not eating the NS foods, hope you will let me still hang out here. Carol
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Hello FLccc. So sorry you've been ill. I hope they can get to the bottom of this and get you back 100%. Will be thinking about you.

f.gifl.gifo.gif