Cheated Unmercifully Today!!! Help!!

Options

Replies

• SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    OMG!! Last night after talking to P & Jen I went to bed!! I looked this morning and OMG!!! You guys love me!!! Aww!!! I love all of you!! Today's forecast is no overcast & abundant Sunshine!!! Enjoy the heat wave!! B);)
  • shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Good morninf Suzi cutie, I love this group of amazing people like you because we can share just like you are. We are all here to support one another through the good and the ugly. The week that I found out NS was shutting down the Blogs & Discussion boards, it hit me too. I was Mad, Sad, and felt like eating my whole box of Double choc muffins. I went to the gym more instead because I was feeling depressed. We have gone through a lot, adn you will get through this. One day is a little mistake compared to a whole week of eating the wrong food, and gaining too much. You will be just fine, if you get back on track today, it's not easy when you're feeling depressed, so reading positive quotes, remembering how awesome you are doing now, and all the hard work you have put forward, this might help. I love Corinthians 10:31 Therefore wheather you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. I pray for you to have a beautiful day with happiness, and that you feel a lot better as the day goes on. God is there for you, as I am and so many of us here to support you along your journey.
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Good morninf Suzi cutie, I love this group of amazing people like you because we can share just like you are. We are all here to support one another through the good and the ugly. The week that I found out NS was shutting down the Blogs & Discussion boards, it hit me too. I was Mad, Sad, and felt like eating my whole box of Double choc muffins. I went to the gym more instead because I was feeling depressed. We have gone through a lot, adn you will get through this. One day is a little mistake compared to a whole week of eating the wrong food, and gaining too much. You will be just fine, if you get back on track today, it's not easy when you're feeling depressed, so reading positive quotes, remembering how awesome you are doing now, and all the hard work you have put forward, this might help. I love Corinthians 10:31 Therefore wheather you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. I pray for you to have a beautiful day with happiness, and that you feel a lot better as the day goes on. God is there for you, as I am and so many of us here to support you along your journey.

Good Morning Lisa!! Ya know I was reading all my messages that all of you have sent me from January 21st to now! All of you are soo kind and soo sweet!! Everyone has a nickname for me & it tickles me because its a sign of love!! And I know you all know that I love you guys!! Lisa.. Your soo right!! God will protect me from what I did yesterday.. But, I need to prove to him that today & forward I will do the right thing!! Thank you Lisa!! And I saw you got injured yesterday workin out!! You should rest today & maybe take Advil!! It works for me!! Have a blessed day! Love you! <3o:)
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Ok....it's done....time to pick up your chin and move on.....we love you.....I personally look for posts by you to be inspired and motivated......please please please!!!!! This is just part of the journey.....ns corporate has no clue how personally we have taken this or how badly we are hurting because of their changes...we have to remember they are a business, not a person.....it doesn't make it any easier, but WE can make it easier for each other!!!!!
    Aww.. You do??!! I love you BabyDoll!! <3
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Hi Suzi, You had a bad day and now it's over. I remember my wife struggling at the beginning of the program and who was there to help her through? You were! You make everybody feel welcome from day one and are a shining star whether it be on the NS or MFP websites. So dust yourself off, drink some water, throw in a little extra exercise and get back on track. And next time you feel the urge to pig out, reach out to your friends. I'm sure they will all be happy to help you the same way you helped plenty of them. Have a good night. -Michael

Oh my goodness!! I didn't realize how much I done for all of you!! Tell your wife.. I'm soo glad I could be there for her!! That means more to me than anything!! Love you guys!! And thank you!! <3
  • Whosebeeping
    Whosebeeping Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Suzi , I'm not a woman of many words. All I can say is learn from the experience and then move on. And don't let NS bureaucracy get to you. You have an amazing support network!! Lynn
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Suzi , I'm not a woman of many words. All I can say is learn from the experience and then move on. And don't let NS bureaucracy get to you. You have an amazing support network!! Lynn

Thanx Lynn!! Glad I have you & all of our beautiful friends here! ;)
  • Dovely40
    Dovely40 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Today is a new day sweetie! I understand where you're coming from. I have my moments too, but we've got this! We have come too far to give up now! Rock that tan and get it girl! Lol!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Dovely40 wrote: »
    Today is a new day sweetie! I understand where you're coming from. I have my moments too, but we've got this! We have come too far to give up now! Rock that tan and get it girl! Lol!
    Lol!! Love ya Amy!! I definatlely will!! Your right.. We got this!!!! ;)
  • Wen_Mitchell
    Wen_Mitchell Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    B)
  • 61andHealthyMFP
    61andHealthyMFP Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello Suzi-We all have times where we give in. Weight loss is a journey and sometimes it can be a struggle. But I have every confidence that you will get quickly back on program and enjoy it as much as you have so far. It's a wonderful feeling of success and worth holding on to. Perhaps you can turn this incident into a learning experience that can benefit you. Congratulations on your weight loss so far- you're doing an excellent, inspirational job. Enjoy your next NS meal, and have a great day.
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Hello Suzi-We all have times where we give in. Weight loss is a journey and sometimes it can be a struggle. But I have every confidence that you will get quickly back on program and enjoy it as much as you have so far. It's a wonderful feeling of success and worth holding on to. Perhaps you can turn this incident into a learning experience that can benefit you. Congratulations on your weight loss so far- you're doing an excellent, inspirational job. Enjoy your next NS meal, and have a great day.

Aww.. Thank you soo much for your much appreciated support!!! You have always been there for me!! Thank you & I will definatlely enjoy my double chocolate caramel bar NS!!! <3 Thank you again!!
  • rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    After the storm passes and the clouds clear, we rely on Suzi Sunshine to be there to warm our hearts and souls while we struggle with our personal journey to health and happiness.

Thank you Suzi, for always being there.
  • shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Suziboston wrote: »

Good Morning Lisa!! Ya know I was reading all my messages that all of you have sent me from January 21st to now! All of you are soo kind and soo sweet!! Everyone has a nickname for me & it tickles me because its a sign of love!! And I know you all know that I love you guys!! Lisa.. Your soo right!! God will protect me from what I did yesterday.. But, I need to prove to him that today & forward I will do the right thing!! Thank you Lisa!! And I saw you got injured yesterday workin out!! You should rest today & maybe take Advil!! It works for me!! Have a blessed day! Love you! <3o:)

Thank you for the nice reply here, so sweet! We're in this together I always say. And God is for sure on our side. Keep up your amazing work, and can do attitude, and success will continue to come your way. Thanks for the Advil idea, I have thank you! Still hurts bad! I miss the gym wah! but today I get to blog throughout the day and read all these amazing blogs here. Enjoy your day! Love ya Lisa

• reluctantpioneer
    reluctantpioneer Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    We all have good and bad days, just remember the next bite can be a healthy one. Go for a run or walk fresh air always makes it right!
  • AdNil54f
    AdNil54f Posts: 139 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Shie1 wrote: »
    Here's the quote Suzi...I prayed and then was able to get it for you!
    Hi P!! Many points that some have said would match I have to say I have..
    1- More Confidence
    2- I went from a large scrubs to a medium/ top & bottom
    3- I'm not ashamed to be seen in public
    4- My Personality is comming back
    5- And.. When I'm with my Boyfriend I'm not afraid to leave the lights on!! That one was for you P!!! ;)
    6- Finally.. I'm holding my head up high & doing alot of smiling again!!!
    Great Blog P!! This was very exciting to read everyone's success!! I found this to be very enjoyable to write down & it also made me think about how great I really am doing!! :)

See how great you are doing. Big huggggzzzzz. P~
    I'm new so don't know anyone, but I love your list! I never thought too much about my personality being buried, but it is! I know the weight has squelched it, so it will be fun to find myself again! I bet you'll be back on track after reading all of the love notes! B)

88847432.png
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    AdNil54f wrote: »
    Shie1 wrote: »
    Here's the quote Suzi...I prayed and then was able to get it for you!
    Hi P!! Many points that some have said would match I have to say I have..
    1- More Confidence
    2- I went from a large scrubs to a medium/ top & bottom
    3- I'm not ashamed to be seen in public
    4- My Personality is comming back
    5- And.. When I'm with my Boyfriend I'm not afraid to leave the lights on!! That one was for you P!!! ;)
    6- Finally.. I'm holding my head up high & doing alot of smiling again!!!
    Great Blog P!! This was very exciting to read everyone's success!! I found this to be very enjoyable to write down & it also made me think about how great I really am doing!! :)

See how great you are doing. Big huggggzzzzz. P~
    I'm new so don't know anyone, but I love your list! I never thought too much about my personality being buried, but it is! I know the weight has squelched it, so it will be fun to find myself again! I bet you'll be back on track after reading all of the love notes! B)

88847432.png
    Aww.. Thank you!!!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    We all have good and bad days, just remember the next bite can be a healthy one. Go for a run or walk fresh air always makes it right!

Your right Cheri!! The next bite was healthy!! I feel soo much better!! :)
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    rlhealey wrote: »
    After the storm passes and the clouds clear, we rely on Suzi Sunshine to be there to warm our hearts and souls while we struggle with our personal journey to health and happiness.

Thank you Suzi, for always being there.

Aww.. Randy!!!! That was beautiful!!! I'm soo glad I can warm your hearts!! Today was a great day & followed the plan perfectly!!! Thank you Randy!!! <3
  • MarySG58
    MarySG58 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    B)<3 She is back! Who, you ask?! Well, of course our very own Suzie Sunshine!!