100% Challenge - Spring Means 100% Green - Mon 5/11 to Sun 6/21 - Join Anytime!

Options

Replies

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    100% 5-13

h3s9bbryc25j.gif

88492762.png s9qhza68u7ed.gif

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • Sandikc101455
    Sandikc101455 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    5/13 100%
  • rlshelor
    rlshelor Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    100% - 5/13

Catherine: Glad to see you back in the 100% family again.

weight-loss-cartoon-2.jpg

Roger
    3pT5F
    Goal: June 24, 2012

event.png

exercise.png

eZzyRLHW4wNK

• dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    [color red]100% 5/13[\color]
  • jenwrite
    jenwrite Posts: 89 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Wow, everyone is so encouraging and wonderful here. I hope you all will let me change my mind and join you again.

I weighed myself this morning, and was up a half a pound and thought.... this is not the way I want to go (back up to where I was). I want to finish this journey. I told myself if I looked on this board and there was an ounce of encouragement, I was going to recommit to the program and rejoin the challenge. And you all came through for me. Thank you.

So, consider me back on with the challenge! (If Sonya hasn't taken me off the SS already) :)

Not 100% 5/15

60242453.png
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    jenwrite wrote: »
    Wow, everyone is so encouraging and wonderful here. I hope you all will let me change my mind and join you again.

I weighed myself this morning, and was up a half a pound and thought.... this is not the way I want to go (back up to where I was). I want to finish this journey. I told myself if I looked on this board and there was an ounce of encouragement, I was going to recommit to the program and rejoin the challenge. And you all came through for me. Thank you.

So, consider me back on with the challenge! (If Sonya hasn't taken me off the SS already) :)

Jen,
    \o/ yay :). Glad you changed your mind Jen. Life is hard as it is and it gets crazy. Give yourself some slack :smile: as we are all humans and so are you lol. A journey isn't always smooth we all know that especially not when it comes to factors like life itself, daily temptations, and whatever else surrounds us. You can do this :)

100% 5/13

38119666.png

• 4aay
    4aay Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    rlshelor wrote: »
    100% - 5/13

Catherine: Glad to see you back in the 100% family again.

weight-loss-cartoon-2.jpg

Roger
    3pT5F
    Goal: June 24, 2012

event.png

exercise.png

eZzyRLHW4wNK

o:) Thank you, ROGER! Thank you, Roger

I feel like I just avoided a near death by embarrassment experience. Or at least avoided starting a blog and talking to myself.

need to work on the code part that was supposed to be a big thankyou :)
  • 4aay
    Options

May 10 WI: 157.6
    May10 100%
    May11 Not 100%
    May12 100%
    May13 100%

• 4aay
    Options
    Jennwrite, glad you found that encouragement! I like the prerogative of changing the mind.

Sometimes just keeping a goal in front of us is what we need whether or not we "see" progress- it could come sooner or later. Hanging on to accountability may be just the push or pull we need in the wt loss effort.

Trixie, a sweet welcome to baby Iris! How is she related to you, if I may ask?

I'm expecting a grandson to arrive in August- half brother to my dgd whom I have guardianship since last summer when my life went crazy and I didn't handle the eating plan well when I stopped posting from the NS discussion boards.
  • 4aay
    Options
    Roger, always enjoy your comics- love to laugh. I ate NS Granola in a small blue bowl with a baby spoon today while reading your big fork comic. 3laughs at its not a rash its moss.
  • LovesPrimes
    LovesPrimes Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    So glad this 100% challenge is happening! I can't join right now but someone please remind me when the next one rolls around. June 22nd, right?
  • CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    100% 05/13/2015

RogerToo- Yes, it is okay to use Linda Kay. It will be in my signature once I figure all that out. Right now I am still working on the Food entry and you are right that it is working better today. Thanks for setting me straight on the banning thing. Guess you can tell I'm not a social media follower so don't know all the rules and tricks. Positive thought and happy words are always better.

Welcome to all the new folks that are joining the 100% Challenge and I wish you success.
  • mslesam
    mslesam Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    5/12 100% and 5/13 100%

• CanyonDweller
    Options
    Test

Have a great day!
    Linda Kay
    1UxCT3Pound_10_lbs.gifmOjHwDCommitment_20lbs.gif2.5%20Siggy%20WTP_zps96lnmweg.jpguAVQiU

• CanyonDweller
    edited May 2015
    Options
    YaHoooo It worked RogerToo!

Now I have to figure out how to add the avatar for this Challenge and my I lost 30# Nutribear. It's a learning process. LOL
  • lwcloud
    lwcloud Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    5/13 not 100%

Grim Reaper, I liked the cartoon about the oversized silverware.

New to me, maybe not you. I just got some NS items that were left off of my last order. On the back of the packing slip, I took notice of the article about ala carte, and the web site name looked new to me online.nutrisystem.com/alacarte. Okay, it is the redone web site without the on-line community posts. You can do the Daily Dose there and still "Save with 50 clicks." I am glad they didn't do away with that and also glad that we can still log our measurements. I think a lot of NS friends got so upset about losing the community page and not liking NuMi, that maybe they were short-sighted about the changes. Change is hard for all of us, but not to give up the ship. Thanks for listening!

Mary Ann
  • kmhawk
    kmhawk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    5/13 100%

Jen - I'm glad to hear it sounds like today is a better day. Sometimes it's hard to be 100% and stressful things get in the way, but you can always count on us for support and encouragement. Sometimes we take a step backwards, but it's a win when you recognize it and get back on track. Just remember each new day is a new chance to be 100%.

Catherine - Welcome aboard! I don't know the background for you being banned, but here is a perfect place to start fresh (or restart since you were a 100%er before) with a great group. We all just try to be as supportive and encouraging as possible. :)
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    5/14 not 100%
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    5/13 100%

I'm going to post only on this thread, not in the refugee forum, so hopefully that will be less confusing for you and Sonya, Kim. :smiley:

2HyQ.gif
    psvcevyBMfc3A
    n56bkb2nkeuyrr
    NS
    Lose 5
    NS Refugees
    Nutribuddies
    NS Group Users
    Dump That Rump
    Losing It After 50
    Onward and Downward
    Nutrisystem Food Reviews