Please add me too
    Starting weight 150.6
    Goal weight 130

I got you added.
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    LJFJ wrote: »
    I read some of the posts from members that said they could add their information using the phone app. I don't have that kind of phone. I use it to make calls and set my alarm. So... do I just post my progress here to be added?

Could anyone tell me how I post a reply to a particular post? I've followed the instructions from the FAQs, but it didn't work, except to just come to the bottom of the page. How do I post to an individual?

Thank you!

Linda

Linda, when I read a post that I want to reply to I just click on the Quote that is at the bottom of each post. I will copy it in the reply box, then I just type what I want below it.\
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    groovigyrl wrote: »
    Hi goingforahundred. I tried entering my starting weight and somehow, it won't let me. All other info. was entered last week successfully. I don't know if this is a glitch. My starting weight for the challenge is 163. Whenever you have time, I'd appreciate it if you could try it on your end. Thanks!

Your weight is there now, someone beat me to it!!

Starting weight with MFP is there (the one that I entered), not the starting weight for the challenge. That box is blank and I can't enter my number. Thx.

It says that your starting weight for the challenge is 163. I think maybe you are looking at the wrong spreadsheet. There are three that you can look at, you have to make sure that the one for this challenge is on top.
  • groovigyrl
    groovigyrl Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi goingforahundred. I tried entering my starting weight and somehow, it won't let me. All other info. was entered last week successfully. I don't know if this is a glitch. My starting weight for the challenge is 163. Whenever you have time, I'd appreciate it if you could try it on your end. Thanks!

Your weight is there now, someone beat me to it!!

Starting weight with MFP is there (the one that I entered), not the starting weight for the challenge. That box is blank and I can't enter my number. Thx.

It says that your starting weight for the challenge is 163. I think maybe you are looking at the wrong spreadsheet. There are three that you can look at, you have to make sure that the one for this challenge is on top.

Yes! That was it! I was using the first link on this thread. I then scrolled down and found another link that you posted for the spreadsheet that works! Thanks for clearing that up! Bookmarked now!

• taelor2
    taelor2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm confused, I was on the spread sheet, and now I'm not? I went to go out in my weight loss this week ( I weight in on Fridays), and cannot Find my self do I need to readd myself or does someone actually see my name. (I don't want to add if it is actually there and hiding from me)
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    taelor2 wrote: »
    I'm confused, I was on the spread sheet, and now I'm not? I went to go out in my weight loss this week ( I weight in on Fridays), and cannot Find my self do I need to readd myself or does someone actually see my name. (I don't want to add if it is actually there and hiding from me)

Your name is there. I think maybe you are looking at the wrong spreadsheet. There are three that you can look at, you have to make sure that the one for this challenge is on top. :)
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    cherirana wrote: »
    My starting weight still isn't there and it still won't let me enter it.

I got it added!

Thank you!!!
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I just added myself. I won't weight in this week until Friday. Does it automatically save?
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    Bumpin it up to the front!
  • downongreenacres
    downongreenacres Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    jen7eleven wrote: »
    Thanks for getting this group started, I'm excited!

I agree! I hope it is going to be just the ticket I need!!
  • renaenance
    renaenance Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    when I click on the spreadsheet link, I'm not getting an updated version. it only goes to line 286. I thought it was because I was on my phone, but I'm on a laptop tonight. Can you advise.
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Looking at the spreadsheet I seem to be a week ahead somehow? Not sure how that happened? I weigh in on Fridays, but took a starting weight the first day of the challenge (4-6-15) So I am not sure if my stats are in the right spot on the spreadsheet?? HELP! lol

CSW 4-6-15 198.4
    4-10-15 196.8
    4-17-15 196.2
    4-24-15 195.4

Down only 3 lbs since start of challenge :(
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Looking at the spreadsheet I seem to be a week ahead somehow? Not sure how that happened? I weigh in on Fridays, but took a starting weight the first day of the challenge (4-6-15) So I am not sure if my stats are in the right spot on the spreadsheet?? HELP! lol

CSW 4-6-15 198.4
    4-10-15 196.8
    4-17-15 196.2
    4-24-15 195.4

Down only 3 lbs since start of challenge :(

Congrats on being down 3 pounds!

You are not ahead....the weights taken on 4/6 & 4/10 were during the same 1st week weigh-in period.

I changed your 2nd week weigh-in to the 196.2 since that date was during the 2nd week weigh-in period. :)

:flowerforyou:

• runningsahm
    runningsahm Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Can I join even if I'm so late?
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Can you add me to the spreadsheet please. I had added self back in the beginning but it appears I am missing.... (in more ways than one some days ..lol)

Starting weight 177
    same , same and now 176.

thank you.
  • viciouslitany
    viciouslitany Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I got deleted off the spreadsheet :(
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I got deleted off the spreadsheet :(

Looks like you are on the still on the spreadsheet.
    Here's the link:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jam6TEnnOltAR8fiStEXcxOfEM05c3OGc9kJsXQ2uT8/edit?usp=sharing