Low calorie diets

Options
2»

Replies

• SpeedRacer13
    SpeedRacer13 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    marekdds wrote: »
    If you aren't eating back your exercise calories and you are exercising a lot and you are hungry, then eat. I had periods like that. But they didn't last long b/c I can't go w/o eating. Oddly enough I raised my calories a bit and started losing again. Can't explain it, just worked for me. I'm not saying go nuts, but a 100 or so calories of quality food is never a bad idea. You may lose slower then in the beginning, but you will lose. Be patient, though, give it a few weeks before you make different changes.

Exactly.
    I am upping my exercise and eating a little more. I've also tried eating my exercise calories one day, not eating the next. The only way I'll stick to something is if there is variety. That's just me though.
  • SpeedRacer13
    SpeedRacer13 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    It's better to use free weights at the gym also. I agree, the machines 'trick you"
  • SuzyH
    SuzyH Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Love the conversations! I can so relate and am just trying to hang in there. It's all about a "life-style". It's hard for me to grasp that this is forever... Not a temporary thing just until I reach my goal. For me it's more about eating good foods versus grabbing what I may be craving... Chocolate, etc.! From what I have learned, too few calories may put your body into starvation mode and slow the weight loss down. Mindful eating helps me. I need to think about how good the food actually tastes and in some instances, if that food is "worth it". Thanks for listening... I'm actually encouraging myself for the day!