100% Challenge - Spring Means 100% Green - Mon 5/11 to Sun 6/21 - Join Anytime!

Options

Replies

• dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    5/19 100%
  • mslesam
    mslesam Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Had to have minor surgery yesterday and today for an awful skin infection so not 100% for 5/18 and 5/19
  • jenwrite
    jenwrite Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    5/18 & 5/19 Not 100%

60242453.png
  • 4aay
    4aay Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Not100% May 19

• suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options

5/19 100%

Have a great day everybody!!
  • whatsasize8
    whatsasize8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have a spreadsheet for the group yet? I was out of town last week and I have the hardest time catching up with life since my return (keeping up with schooling and feeding the family, but that's about it!). If someone hasn't already jumped in with that let me know...I'll put one together. :smile:

I suppose I'll be on maternity leave so I won't be here for WL, but the diet accountability is still important so I think I will join this challenge - if no one objects to a preggie being in the group.

As for weekly WI's...I'm not sure about that. Not for my sake, but for yours. Would it discourage anyone to see my weight creep up over time?

I'm off to have breakfast, make breakfast, and get those boys on their schoolwork. TTFN!
  • whatsasize8
    Options
    Catherine! I just noticed your beautiful smile! So good to see you! (Haven't read the thread yet, but I see your post just a few above mine). So good to see familiar faces!!!
  • mslesam
    Options
    mslesam wrote: »
    Had to have minor surgery yesterday and today for an awful skin infection so not 100% for 5/18 and 5/19
    -0.6lbs this week
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Good job, mslesam. Hope you are feeling better, too.

Does anyone have a spreadsheet for the group yet? I was out of town last week and I have the hardest time catching up with life since my return (keeping up with schooling and feeding the family, but that's about it!). If someone hasn't already jumped in with that let me know...I'll put one together. :smile:

I suppose I'll be on maternity leave so I won't be here for WL, but the diet accountability is still important so I think I will join this challenge - if no one objects to a preggie being in the group.

As for weekly WI's...I'm not sure about that. Not for my sake, but for yours. Would it discourage anyone to see my weight creep up over time?

I'm off to have breakfast, make breakfast, and get those boys on their schoolwork. TTFN!

It won't discourage me, whatsasize. Your weight gain is to be expected.

• CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    100% 05/19/2015

Thanks for the good advice about getting the correct weight in NuMi. My little support tab does not work when I click on it, so I had a hard time trying to find a way to send an email. I’ll keep trying though.
    Sonya- Hope you had a great trip! I’m so happy to see you back and of course we want you to be here with us. We do not have a spreadsheet yet. With lots and lots of help from RogerToo, I can do color and siggy info using Word and cut and paste. A real pain, but there it is. My siggy is still a work in progress, but I must admit I only work in the computer if it’s raining. If the sun is shining, I’m outside. Later when it gets too hot, I’m all about the AC. LOL!

Have a great day!
    Linda Kay
    1UxCT3Pound_10_lbs.gifmOjHwDCommitment_20lbs.gif2.5%20Siggy%20WTP_zps96lnmweg.jpguAVQiU
  • whatsasize8
    Options
    Thanks, Linda Kay, for the update on the SS...I'll get one up and running today, hopefully. It always takes a little more time than I think it should. lol

Here's a link to the last challenge SS: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UoIQWM9m0docSUaiN63IMFs55e0B9HYwBBShbs2Z7kE/edit#gid=0

It's likely that I missed some reporting, but this is what I was able to find/collect.
  • dharris1014
    Options
    Sonya, we would love to have you on the challenge and with your weight gain we know how you are progressing.

We also would love to see the final for the last challenge if anyone has it. Maybe it was posted and I didn't see it with all the changes.
  • dharris1014
    Options
    Thanks Sonya!
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    05-19-2015 100%
    RogerToo

I was out walking for a 1/2 hour, bit by bit I'll get there yet.
    Cheers

Hi Sonya
    It would not bother me in the least, Totally expected:)
    RogerToo
    Thanks, Linda Kay, for the update on the SS...I'll get one up and running today, hopefully. It always takes a little more time than I think it should. lol

Here's a link to the last challenge SS: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UoIQWM9m0docSUaiN63IMFs55e0B9HYwBBShbs2Z7kE/edit#gid=0

It's likely that I missed some reporting, but this is what I was able to find/collect.

Thank You for posting that
    RogerToo
    Sonya, we would love to have you on the challenge and with your weight gain we know how you are progressing.

We also would love to see the final for the last challenge if anyone has it. Maybe it was posted and I didn't see it with all the changes.

Hi
    All the Disappointing changes in my opinion!
    RogerToo
  • whatsasize8
    Options
    This is a crazy long post, so please feel free to scroll for your name, or ignore! I didn't want to create multiple posts, but this may be just as overwhelming. :neutral:

Jan, I hope you're working through the emotional block of the change from NS to MFP. We're adjusting the best we can, but the change was not our choice and so harder to accept. Let's pick up the scraps and look ahead - at least we're in this together. I haven't seen you post here...guess I'll try to catch you via PM.

Audrey, I've missed so much...so sorry for the dental work! How are you healing?
    You lost over 11 lbs last challenge! I'd take that in a heartbeat! Woot woot!
    What a precious little grandbaby you have! She's beautiful!!! <3
    I see quite a difference in your before/after pics. Congrats on such visible progress! I think I had to lose about 30 lbs before anyone noticed, and I can't imagine anyone not noticing the changes in you. :smiley: And on the cusp of ONE-derland! Woohoo!

Jen, have you finished moving? I don't love it, but I do like settling into a new place and unpacking - is that weird?
    You're getting so tiny and nearly losing 6 lbs last challenge was a solid loss. Good work! And I'm glad you decided to stay. No one expects perfection from you, except perhaps you. We're here to help you through the rough patches if possible and to encourage better choices. I don't often see anything good from those that disappear, unfortunately, so on behalf of myself - YAY! Glad you stayed!

Donna, great loss last challenge! Over 16 lbs! Great job!
    I don't think we'll have a separate thread just for the SS, but you can bookmark it in your browser and refer to it anytime you'd like. :wink:
    lwcloud wrote: »
    As I eat Maple Roasted carrots for a snack, I was 100% today 5/11. Glad to be back on track! :) Mary Ann

Mary Ann, that sounds yummy. Care to share your recipe? I usually just snack on carrots raw - fingers foods are easy for busy moms, but maple roasted anything sounds delicious.

Linda Kay, I love how proactive you are in making your WL a priority. ((hugs)) Love it!
    Oh, and yes, if you just put your compliance report in bold and away from the body of your text I should be able to catch is easily enough. This site is not as easy to add color to as the NS one was - no worries...we adjust and move on. :smile:

Cindy, I have an account with the refugee forum, but haven't posted there yet. There is no way I'll be keeping up with two sites, so if anyone wants me to record their progress they'll have to come here or create their own SS. Not being snarky - it's taken me way too long to catch up with you wonderful people, the idea of trying to go there as well...well, there's just not enough time in the day!

Lesa, what day of the week will be your WI day? It helps me in the SS recording. Thanks!
    Eek on the surgery! Are you okay now???

Catherine, I sent you a MFP PM. Where is Anna these days? Still running her maintenance group, the softcore challenge...perhaps on the refugee site?

RogerToo, thanks for taking the bull by the horns and getting the ball rolling here. Enough metaphors for one sentence...ugh, I'm such a goof. I'm working on the SS now so please bear with me...it takes time and I get lots of interruptions from my three little people.
    I suspect you have a vertical scale like I do. At the moment the SS is set to round to the nearest tenth so your WI was rounded to 1.3 lbs lost. I hope that's OK.

Roger, I'm glad the surgery went well, that you're here, and that those staples are out.

Sandi, that's a great before/during...and your final after will be coming soon! Great work and amazing progress (I see the biggest difference in your mid-section) - keep it up! Oh, and glad to see you again. :wink:

Sue, I have your starting weight as 210.8, but at your last WI you had it down as 210.6...which would you like for me to use?

Flo, Happy Birthday to your DD! She's my age. :blush: Well, I'm a few months older...lol.

SPREADSHEET CHATTER: I will keep you on the spreadsheet as long as you keep checking in at least once/week, or if I know/trust that you will be back. It doesn't make sense to keep someone on it that disappears for good (it just clutters up the formulas, blah, blah, blah), but I DO want everyone to do well and I certainly won't remove you arbitrarily! The SS is there for YOUR benefit, not mine. If you report in a fashion that is unclear (without a date, perhaps) then it may not make it to the SS. I'll post the link occasionally, but you are more than welcome to bookmark it and check it as often as you'd like. :smile:

REPORTING: please just list your weekly WI. The SS will calculate the difference...otherwise I have to do the math, and I'm lazy like that. :tired_face::tongue:

Sonya
    1ruYw1BeZzyRL1I1EK22
    Official BL34 Rules
    BL34 Spreadsheet

friend request me on fitbit! //www.fitbit.com/user/22K53T
  • whatsasize8
    Options
    RogerToo, don't knock it...you're out walking and that is a near-perfect exercise. Kudos to you!
  • whatsasize8
    edited May 2015
    Options
    100% 5/11-5/12
    NOT 100% 5/13
    100% 5/14-5/19

STARTING WI: 155.0
    5/18 WI: 154.5
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Thanks, whatsasize. You're doing great. :)
  • mslesam
    Options
    Sonya I'll weigh in on Sundays, just didn't get it done this week with the health crisis, then got bad news from the surgeon yesterday and I refused to weigh myself when I got home lol. I was afraid there was going to be a gain, don't know why my not 100% days have been because I didn't feel well and didn't want to eat. As far as the surgery I had a really large abscess develop under my arm which has turned out to be one of the "superbugs" MRSA, I'm a nurse so it's an occupational hazard just really upsetting. I'll be fine I just have to be on antibiotics for 6 weeks. So that means all my pf's are going to be yogurt for a while lol.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Not 100% 5/20