100% Challenge - Spring Means 100% Green - Mon 5/11 to Sun 6/21 - Join Anytime!

Options

Replies

• Trixie258
    Trixie258 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have a spreadsheet for the group yet? I was out of town last week and I have the hardest time catching up with life since my return (keeping up with schooling and feeding the family, but that's about it!). If someone hasn't already jumped in with that let me know...I'll put one together. :smile:

I suppose I'll be on maternity leave so I won't be here for WL, but the diet accountability is still important so I think I will join this challenge - if no one objects to a preggie being in the group.

As for weekly WI's...I'm not sure about that. Not for my sake, but for yours. Would it discourage anyone to see my weight creep up over time?

I'm off to have breakfast, make breakfast, and get those boys on their schoolwork. TTFN!

Glad to see you here..I have no problem with what you want to post
  • Trixie258
    Options
    5/18 & 5/19 NOT 100%
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    5/19 100%

Glad you're back, Sonya!

2HyQ.gif
  • whatsasize8
    whatsasize8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Cindy and Audrey. :smile:

Lesa, I'm sorry for the MRSA and consecutive antibiotics. Not fun. But as a nurse you know the deal and I'm sure you'll follow the script thoroughly. Still stinks though.

• dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    100% 5/20
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    mslesam wrote: »
    Had to have minor surgery yesterday and today for an awful skin infection so not 100% for 5/18 and 5/19

I hope you are feeling better soon!
  • suegen1
    Options

Sue, I have your starting weight as 210.8, but at your last WI you had it down as 210.6...which would you like for me to use?

whatasize...sorry my fingers were faster than my brain that day lol....it's 210.8 that's what I started with...thanks for catching it :)
  • Sandikc101455
    Sandikc101455 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    5/19....100%
  • Trixie258
    Options
    5/20 100%

Wishing everyone a GREEN day
  • suegen1
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Trixie258 wrote: »
    5/20 100%

Wishing everyone a GREEN day

Same to you Trixie :)

also.... 5/20 100%
  • whatsasize8
    edited May 2015
    Options
    100% 5/20

Here's a link to the current SS: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I_nhdB-hGIzBkCL0cmMKYR03HcJqJexLLsVtmfj6Gd0/edit#gid=0

Audrey, you must be feeling better! If you ever want soft food suggestions please ask; several of us have been around for a while and have been there ourselves as well. I've been with NS off and on since a year after my first child was born (2007). :blush:

Sonya
    1ruYw1BeZzyRL1I1EK22
    Official BL34 Rules
    BL34 Spreadsheet

friend request me on fitbit! //www.fitbit.com/user/22K53T
  • mslesam
    mslesam Posts: 66 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Sonya somehow I didn't put in my last weigh in, current weight is 245. 5/20 100% yay go me!
  • suegen1
    Options
    100% 5/20

Here's a link to the current SS: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I_nhdB-hGIzBkCL0cmMKYR03HcJqJexLLsVtmfj6Gd0/edit#gid=0

Audrey, you must be feeling better! If you ever want soft food suggestions please ask; several of us have been around for a while and have been there ourselves as well. I've been with NS off and on since a year after my first child was born (2007). :blush:

Sonya
    1ruYw1BeZzyRL1I1EK22
    Official BL34 Rules
    BL34 Spreadsheet

friend request me on fitbit! //www.fitbit.com/user/22K53T

Sonya, thank you for doing the spreadsheet :).
  • whatsasize8
    Options
    Lesa, I only update the SS with WI's once/week. I have your WI day as Sunday. Do you want me to use that WI for this coming WI? Or did I input a previous number incorrectly?

Sue, aww, you're very welcome! It totally helps me to see the progress. When I was in WL mode I'd try to pick someone with a similar weight and "race" them (unbeknownst to them, hehehe).

• CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    100% 05/20/2015

PANIC MODE HERE ON THE RIVER YESTERDAY! Out freezer quit working and we thought we would lose all our food. I recently received my BBB, so I was sick. Chuck was worried about all the steaks we have for his BBQ. For all those new to me, I live in a town of < 50 folks and there are no businesses. The nearest town is 7 miles away (pop. 3,000) and the next town is 50 miles away. Not a lot of service people to call on. I decided to call the guy who installed our heat pump in the hopes he could tell me someone local who repaired large appliances. It’s all to do with cooling right. LOL He said he would drop buy and take a look at it. He showed up 30 minutes later, added a service connector, recharged the unit and only charged us $45.00. I just love doing business with folks you know. We did have to defrost the unit because it iced up from not running correctly. Everything is back in the freezer and hard again. FYI- Chuck had saved two of the frozen food shipping container from NS and we used them to keep our food frozen while we defrosted for 6 hours. Worked great. He was going to make worm boxes out of them, but now we are rethinking that recycle project.

Thanks for the spreadsheet Sonya. I really appreciate all that you do for us.

Have a great day!
    Linda Kay
    1UxCT3Pound_10_lbs.gifmOjHwDCommitment_20lbs.gif2.5%20Siggy%20WTP_zps96lnmweg.jpguAVQiU
  • Sandikc101455
    Sandikc101455 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    5/20......100%
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options

05/20/2015 100%

Hi All
    I went to Costco for the things that were getting low, Why wait until I have to go :)
    Bought Paper goods, Toilet paper, Kleenex, And Paper Towels
    Two 5 pound bags of frozen vegetables, a 18 pack of Light & Fit Greek Yogurt, Clementines, and Apples.
    Walked up two blocks, over one and back to the house as it was starting to sprinkle.

Have a Great Day
    RogerToo
    This is a crazy long post, so please feel free to scroll for your name, or ignore! I didn't want to create multiple posts, but this may be just as overwhelming. :neutral:

RogerToo, thanks for taking the bull by the horns and getting the ball rolling here. Enough metaphors for one sentence...ugh, I'm such a goof. I'm working on the SS now so please bear with me...it takes time and I get lots of interruptions from my three little people.
    I suspect you have a vertical scale like I do. At the moment the SS is set to round to the nearest tenth so your WI was rounded to 1.3 lbs lost. I hope that's OK.

Snipped

Hi Sonya
    Thank You, I do what I can :)

I do have a Balance Beam Scale as You guessed with 1/4 pound markings. This one in fact:
    HealthOMeter 402LB (Health O Meter) Physician Balance Beam Scale. The 401Lb is the model number it is a 400 pound scale that I paid $179 for with free shipping via Amazon. I'm fine with the rounding. The Weight Log here does that too FWIW.
    RogerToo, don't knock it...you're out walking and that is a near-perfect exercise. Kudos to you!

I figure it might be helping my weight loss too. I just wish I was a little faster, My brother has to march in place or walk backwards or stop until I catch up to him.

Have a Great Day
    RogerToo

mslesam wrote: »
    Sonya I'll weigh in on Sundays, just didn't get it done this week with the health crisis, then got bad news from the surgeon yesterday and I refused to weigh myself when I got home lol. I was afraid there was going to be a gain, don't know why my not 100% days have been because I didn't feel well and didn't want to eat. As far as the surgery I had a really large abscess develop under my arm which has turned out to be one of the "superbugs" MRSA, I'm a nurse so it's an occupational hazard just really upsetting. I'll be fine I just have to be on antibiotics for 6 weeks. So that means all my pf's are going to be yogurt for a while lol.

Hi Lesa
    I have been using Light & fit greek yogurt for much of my PFs for a while so that part would not bother me. Happily they taste great!

Good Luck
    RogerToo
    Notice that the ticker only records in 1 pound increments,
    and shows my loss since I joined NutriSystem and not My Fitness Pal
    :)
    88672520.png
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    100% 5/21
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member