Options
2»

Replies

• yeswehave8
    yeswehave8 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    KnitOrMiss wrote: »
    yeswehave8 wrote: »
    This was the day my whole streak was reset and I *know* I entered info on my app but it's now blank and I lost my streak. In some twisted way, I kinda said "to heck with it" yesterday, too, feeling discouraged when I lost my streak. At least I know it is not just me!

Come to think of it, I also entered breakfast on my phone app (Android) this morning, but it did not show up when I got on my laptop, either. Guess I need to reload.

I am up 3 lbs today and starting over again. *sigh*

There is a link in the FAQ to reset your streak. You can do it no matter how far after the fact.

Realized it was actually 4 lbs today, but I've shed 2 of them (all water, I am sure)...

Thanks for that, I'll go look! I was very frustrated to see that, again!

• FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    They ask no questions about your streak reset and they will reset it all the way back to when you first joined MFP, if you wanted. I've not done that. It would be cool though. I joined a few years ago as a CICO bigot. Yeah, I was one of those people. When it eventually failed, as that always does, I didn't use it for a long time. But, if I could reset back to that, it would be pretty cool
  • shai74
    shai74 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    It's done it again, changed all the butter in my diary to cups instead of grams. Apparently I had 97,620 calories yesterday.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    shai74 wrote: »
    It's done it again, changed all the butter in my diary to cups instead of grams. Apparently I had 97,620 calories yesterday.

LMFAO - I was drinking water reading this, mind you!!! I remember a glitch a while back that kept showing me having 20,000 calories remaining... I guess you must have been REALLY, REALLY hungry yesterday, right? Wonder how that weight loss will be? *snickersnorts* lmfao