You Might Be a Keto Dieter if.....

Options

Replies

• ScottLynn98
    ScottLynn98 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You suddenly notice several shirts and pants have butter, fat and coconut oil splatters on them didn't come out in the wash. Laundry day must evolve! Am I the only one that consistently needs to wear a bib? :smile:
  • msnucerity
    msnucerity Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You suddenly notice several shirts and pants have butter, fat and coconut oil splatters on them didn't come out in the wash. Laundry day must evolve! Am I the only one that consistently needs to wear a bib? :smile:

Nope- I have the same problem!! It looks like I was attacked by greasy children but it's just bc I'm a mess when I eat....

• DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    At my favorite BBQ place, "Famous Dave's", they have a t-shirt that says something like this: "If it ain't all over you, it ain't BBQ!"

Dan the Man from BBQ Land
  • InPursuitofPretty
    InPursuitofPretty Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    These are great :D

• Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    ... you are looking for a healthy snack and grab pork rinds and bacon jerky.
  • JMOON0923
    JMOON0923 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    ...your dogs are named Butter, Bacon and Bourbon.
    ...you eat a chunk of butter while you sit across your sister in law, who is a Certified Diabetes Educator/Nutritionist
    :o
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    ....you worry about budgeting fruit into your diet, but think nothing of eating butter off a spoon
  • cottagegirl71
    cottagegirl71 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    you have tiny burns on your hands/arms from frying eggs in butter :)
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    ...you've failed at making oopsie bread and cauliflower pizza crust at least twice.
  • missladyfit
    missladyfit Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I love this thread.
    You might be a keto dieter if... you order a bunless burger with an extra side of mayo :)
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    ...if you ask for extra butter and cheese on that steamed broccoli at the steakhouse...
  • KetoGirl83
    KetoGirl83 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    ...you send back the bread basket but ask for more butter!
  • cottagegirl71
    Options
    you stun the 5 older men you are in a breakfast meeting with by ordering fried eggs, bacon and extra sausage....and then they all do the same :)
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You say you're on a diet while eating chicken wings
  • marciabwls
    marciabwls Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    family ask what you eat for breakfast..3 eggs,4 pieces bacon and half avocado...I say I know thats alot of FAT.....
    the look on their face PRICELESS!!!!!
  • AreteAndWhimsy
    AreteAndWhimsy Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    When you're feeling extra fancy and use a crispy strip of bacon to stir your butter into a nice steaming mug of chicken broth.
  • greenautumn17
    greenautumn17 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    ...you've failed at making oopsie bread and cauliflower pizza crust at least twice.
    LOL!!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    You take a month of days to figure out your exact perfect variation of your morning "bullet proof" hot beverage of choice - then proceed to drink it daily as if it were ambrosia! :)
  • cottagegirl71
    Options
    You are running errands and need a snack so go to the grocery store to buy deli meat ;)
  • MizTenaciousT
    MizTenaciousT Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    These are great! :)