Celebrate small victories with me!

Options
2»

Replies

• SavingCarol
    SavingCarol Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    108# to lose is no small feat. This is the trike that's making me smile so much lately and giving me hope that I can DO THIS...
    gmk0s1kcpxdv.jpg

• SavingCarol
    SavingCarol Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Jackie9950 wrote: »
    I have a small victory from last night!! NO, I AM BETTER THAN THIS!... (out of microwave and back in the freezer) Better yet-screw you burrito!..(out of the freezer and in the trash) What now... I went to the fridge and grabbed some grilled chicken salad strips, romaine, and cottage cheese. weighed it, mixed it together and ate it.

I went over my calories yesterday, but I won the eternal battle with myself and made (not the best) but a better decision!
    Your victory was quite inspiring! THANK YOU. ...AND Way to go! That's a BIG victory. Happy for you.
  • Roaringgael
    Roaringgael Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Felt the desire to over eat - I work night shift, when I got up from sleeping this afternoon. Instead I prepared a chicken sandwich and sat down and ate it and that was all. No more food necessary. Once again my original thinking was incorrect, I only needed a normal amount of food. Can't trust my own thinking sometimes!!!!