• jrp29646
    jrp29646 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I love the quotes - thank you!
  • jrp29646
    jrp29646 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    68v5rssn81yg.jpg
    Not sure if this is the place for this but had to share!

I love it! Thank you!
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    c6rkw1ea48rr.jpg
  • evhutchings
    Options
  • KonaKat
    KonaKat Posts: 3,411 Member
    Options
    jzri8kgcun2s.jpg

So, so true!! We are so prone to be influenced by the negative that just one negative person in a group can put a damper on what you are thinking and feeling.
  • Punk42AE
    Punk42AE Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    'Just because the past didn't turn out the way you wanted it to, doesn't mean your future can't be better than you ever imagined.'
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Punk42AE wrote: »
    'Just because the past didn't turn out the way you wanted it to, doesn't mean your future can't be better than you ever imagined.'

That's funny you said this!! I'm 36 & I'm thinking I'm half way done with my life! I said to myself today... The second half will be better than the first half!! Thanx for sharing! :)
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    SuziBoston wrote: »
    That's funny you said this!! I'm 36 & I'm thinking I'm half way done with my life! I said to myself today... The second half will be better than the first half!! Thanx for sharing! :)

Good Morning Suzi! If you want to live longer, you can always do what I did. At 43, I bought a mid-life crisis sports car (in orange). I figure that's one way to live to 86! B) Seriously though, you're still plenty young to make the rest of your life whatever you want it to be - especially if you continue a healthy lifestyle.
  • evhutchings
    Options
    KonaKat....you got that right!
    SuziBoston.....I keep telling the grands I'm going to live to be 100 now!!!!!
  • evhutchings
    Options
    p1ddc694tgpe.jpg
  • AdNil54f
    AdNil54f Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    61f2kilrpif0.jpg

These are all so good! This one especially grabbed me since each choice boils down to this!!!
  • AdNil54f
    Options
    xn43zn3vctzg.jpg

Love this one!! For many years I would self-sabatoge myself for no reason!!! This one put it to me!!!! Thanx!! ;)

Boy, does this ring true for me! Thanks!
  • AdNil54f
    Options
    xn43zn3vctzg.jpg

I mean this one! So true!
  • SuziBoston
    Options

Good Morning Suzi! If you want to live longer, you can always do what I did. At 43, I bought a mid-life crisis sports car (in orange). I figure that's one way to live to 86! B) Seriously though, you're still plenty young to make the rest of your life whatever you want it to be - especially if you continue a healthy lifestyle.

Soo True Mike!!!
  • KonaKat
    Options

I am 73 but people think I am much younger as I look younger, don't "act my age," and try to think positively. Age is a state of mind. I am a firm believer that you are what you think you are. I will tell you that as the years pass, they pass more quickly so make the most of the time!
  • KonaKat
    Options
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Love it Kat!!!! Glad to lose 1 pound now!!! Lol!!! :#
  • chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    "Surround yourself with those on the same mission as you."
  • evhutchings
    Options
    chwomack53 wrote: »
    Awesome reminder why we are here!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    chwomack53 wrote: »

That's why I stick next to you Charlie!!! Thanx for sharing an important message!!! <3:)