June 1-15

Options

Replies

• las07s
    las07s Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    June 3rd: Kept it green!

Yesterday was hard! I was exhausted by the time work got out, but I had scheduled the gym into my calorie intake... I went, despite my headache, and to be honest it was one of the most successful gym experiences I have had yet! Motivation: keeping it green while eating real food for dinner. :smiley:

exercise.png
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options

Green: Yes!
    Total 3/25
  • maggieva
    maggieva Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    6.1 -yes
    6.2 - yes
    6.3 -no :(

• 2marsh
    2marsh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a "Chevy," but I'm still counting it!
    3/26
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    4th: Nope - but then it was our anniversary dinner - 'twas the cake that did it.
  • jumblejups
    jumblejups Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    June 4th = green!
    4/21
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    green- yessssssss!
    4/22.
    Was kind of a rough day (kids!!!! :# ) and I sooo wanted some wine for the whine but I decided to keep it in the green instead.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Green: Yes
    Total 4/26

I did some strength training today along with some much needed stretching. I didn't burn a lot of calories, but it was well worth the work.

@k80flec Happy Anniversary! That's an occasion worthy of cake. :)
    @bbinoa Good for you for choosing to stay Green today!
  • jenthibert
    jenthibert Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    June 4, green!
    4/24
  • rdbasile
    rdbasile Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    June 4 Green
    1/22
    Good luck everyone!
  • maggieva
    maggieva Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    6.4 -green
  • 2marsh
    Options
    k80flec wrote: »
    4th: Nope - but then it was our anniversary dinner - 'twas the cake that did it.

Happy anniversary! :-)
  • 2marsh
    Options
    6.4 Green!
    4/26

Today was a hard one - barely made it. Getting married one year from today! (and yes that's part of my motivation)
  • RedRockChic
    RedRockChic Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    6.4 Green :) 4/24

Those pistachios are gunna do me in!!
  • las07s
    las07s Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    6/4 RED. 3/24

Things went so poorly yesterday. Birthday luncheon at work at a restaurant with no calorie content available? (I didn't even know that was legal). I had a hot dinner roll and a couple peanuts as I waited for my order (chicken sandwich with a side of steamed broccoli) but it came out fried! :tired_face: I ate half rather than make a fuss in front of my coworkers. After work, I got stuck at the car dealership, then I left my gym clothes at the dealership (sneakers included). I went back, but they were closed. :disappointed: Starving, I went home and had dinner anyways. That half sandwich was long gone. Ugh, RED. Today will be better.
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    Green: Yes!
    Total 4/25
  • lisa2219
    lisa2219 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    6/2
    Green: no
    6/3
    Green: no
    6/4
    Green: YES! - back on track!
    6/5
    Green: Yes

Total 3/20
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    A good day today, eventually. The day started challenging. I weighed myself, and overnight had put on 6 lbs . . . . .no wait . . . . 2 lbs . . . . . no wait. . . . So I concluded there was a problem. Then fb played up on my iPad . . . I was nervous about having to drive my sons car - which had electronic ignition . . But all was well and I did some very purposeful walking, had chocolate and ice cream and came in green.

exercise.png

Thank you for the good wishes for my anniversary @Laughter_Girl and @2marsh. 2Marsh - a wedding sounds exciting, lots of planning!!!
    There are some fab green streaks developing.
    @las07s tomorrow is always a new day. Dusting ourselves off and getting on with 'it' is what life is all about.

Have a great weekend ETA :*:D
  • jumblejups
    jumblejups Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    June 5th = green B)

I was quite certain part way through the day that I wouldn't keep green, but in the end I made it!
  • jenthibert
    jenthibert Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    BARELY, but green.
    5/25 on June 5...