WEIGH-IN RESULTS

Options

Replies

• Whosebeeping
    Whosebeeping Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing xkoalabearx !! So happy for u!! That's got to feel amazing!!
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC, Koala. I am sooo happy for you. :):):)
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone!

I'm happy to check in with good news today too. I started out at 200 lbs and have a goal weight range between 138-144. I haven't weighed that since my early years of college more than 20 years ago. I never dreamed it would be possible, and actually laughed when I put in 144 lbs as my goal weight. I've been steadily losing since I started back in November 2014. Then recently for no apparent reason, for two weeks straight I steadily gained weight, and was getting nervous, but I stayed with the program. This week I'm happy to say I've lost almost 6 pounds!.... and am down to 145.1 lbs.

I've lost 55 lbs and I'm now only 1 pound from goal!
    Amazing!!!! The power of persistence pulled you through!!!!!

• evhutchings
    Options
    I am down a pound today for a monthly total of 2.6,!
  • rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Finally broke the 40 lb mark. Down 3.8 this week! 207.2
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    YAY, ev!!

Fantastic, Randy. You're getting that 40 pound Bear. :)
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    WTG Valorie!!!!! B)

Randy!!!!! WOW!! 40 pound Nutribear comming your way!!! I better not name him!! I will let you do that! ;) Lol!
    Congrats to everyone this week!! It's been a success!!!!!
  • 1Ginabb
    1Ginabb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I love this group! So glad to have you guys. Great seeing everyone transform. Have setbacks and see everyone pull together and keep each other going. I was on a plateau for 3 weeks. Since I only started 7 weeks ago...it was very discouraging. The folks here have been so supportive and informative. I finally broke my plateau and I'm down 3 lbs this week! I have made my mini goal that I set to reach before an important work conference, and I still have 4 weeks to go! Looks like I'm going to be stylin for the conference...this calls for new shoes! lol.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Oh, that's wonderful, Gina. Good for you. I'll bet you will look great. :)
  • evhutchings
    Options
    1Ginabb wrote: »
    I love this group! So glad to have you guys. Great seeing everyone transform. Have setbacks and see everyone pull together and keep each other going. I was on a plateau for 3 weeks. Since I only started 7 weeks ago...it was very discouraging. The folks here have been so supportive and informative. I finally broke my plateau and I'm down 3 lbs this week! I have made my mini goal that I set to reach before an important work conference, and I still have 4 weeks to go! Looks like I'm going to be stylin for the conference...this calls for new shoes! lol.
    Awesome!!!!!!! You deserve to splurge on you!!!

• evhutchings
    Options
    Randy....that is fantastic! You are such an inspiration!!!!
  • Whosebeeping
    Whosebeeping Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    This is great news from everyone!! So inspiring to hear!!
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    So I lost last week's gain and then some. Down 4.4 lbs for the week and an even 37 overall! I should be able to hit the big 40 mark before the end of the month. One big change this week was that Swati and I took a rest week from exercising. We did some walking and some stretching exercises but that was it. We were going strong for three months and wanted to give our bodies a chance to recover a bit (plus a little time for muscle to grow). We just started again and I felt so strong and refreshed when we did our Total Synergistics workout. I completed the whole thing and still had plenty left when we were done. The last time we did it, I struggled through it which was a strong hint that my body needed a break.

I really can't believe I am only 13 lbs away from goal. It feels great - as do I. I hope everyone else is seeing continued success. Have a Great Sunday! - Michael
  • mikemusky44
    Options
    rlhealey wrote: »
    Finally broke the 40 lb mark. Down 3.8 this week! 207.2
    Congrats Randy! 40 is a big number and I hope to be following in your footsteps real soon.

• mikemusky44
    Options
    I am down a pound today for a monthly total of 2.6,!
    That's a nice week!

• rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Nice job all. It's great to see all of you doing do well!!
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    So I lost last week's gain and then some. Down 4.4 lbs for the week and an even 37 overall! I should be able to hit the big 40 mark before the end of the month. One big change this week was that Swati and I took a rest week from exercising. We did some walking and some stretching exercises but that was it. We were going strong for three months and wanted to give our bodies a chance to recover a bit (plus a little time for muscle to grow). We just started again and I felt so strong and refreshed when we did our Total Synergistics workout. I completed the whole thing and still had plenty left when we were done. The last time we did it, I struggled through it which was a strong hint that my body needed a break.

I really can't believe I am only 13 lbs away from goal. It feels great - as do I. I hope everyone else is seeing continued success. Have a Great Sunday! - Michael

Fantastic, Michael. Congratulations on the 37 pound weight loss. 13 pounds to go ... WOW!!

• Nightingale2200
    Options
    Down 3.2 pounds this week. Total 27.2 pound loss. 29.8 pounds to go. :)

88492762.png s9qhza68u7ed.gifrpny8yg3l6xn.gif

f.gifl.gifo.gif

• evhutchings
    Options
    Again...I must say...we are an awesome bunch of losers!!!!!!!
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    WTG Mike!!! Great loss for the week!!! YAY!!! ;)