Replies

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    LOL! You are funny, Mike.
  • TheDaddyBear
    TheDaddyBear Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Look at you all go! and wow 7 pounds in your first week! Way to work the plan!
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Gorgeous!!! Love you P!!! Smooches Baby!! <3;)
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Shie1 wrote: »
    Punk42AE wrote: »
    Down 2lb this week, after gaining 1lb last week while I was away for most of the week. Mainly now I need to get toned on my body, and back into the routine I was in before I went back to my hometown.

Way to go my Monday weigh in buddy! Good job!
    Hope ur special day was as special as u!!!!

• 1Ginabb
    1Ginabb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am down exactly 11 lbs. this morning. I started 5 weeks ago. This diet is slow and steady, but for the first time I don't feel like I'm on a diet. Picking out my dinner is like having a private chef. I have also set up a little special moment for myself every evening. I have my dessert (I love sweets) with a large cup of coffee with my favorite sugar Free and fat Free creamer. I relax in my recliner and let the stress of the day drift away. I look forward to this moment everyday....Netflix is often involved.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Sounds like you are in that very good place, Gina. Nice ....

And, congrats on the weight loss!!
  • TheMommalBear
    TheMommalBear Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Down 4 pounds today :D doing a happy dance.
  • MarySG58
    MarySG58 Posts: 76 Member
    Options

Happpy Dance back @ ya! That is why we have to keep going and going!!! Fantastic!!

• mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Sweeeet!
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Great job, TheMomma!!!
  • evhutchings
    Options
    1Ginabb wrote: »
    I am down exactly 11 lbs. this morning. I started 5 weeks ago. This diet is slow and steady, but for the first time I don't feel like I'm on a diet. Picking out my dinner is like having a private chef. I have also set up a little special moment for myself every evening. I have my dessert (I love sweets) with a large cup of coffee with my favorite sugar Free and fat Free creamer. I relax in my recliner and let the stress of the day drift away. I look forward to this moment everyday....Netflix is often involved.
    So nice being a loser, eh????? Teehee!
    Congrats!

• evhutchings
    Options
    Sweet victory!

• MarySG58
    MarySG58 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    1Ginabb wrote: »

You got it going on!!! Congrats! Enjoy the journey!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    I lost weight!!!! OMG!!! Thank you Lord Jesus!!!!! I lost 2 pounds!!! I'm getting closer to 159.0lbs!!! Can't wait for the 5's!!! Like I always say Can't do it without all of you!!! Love you all!! ;)<3
  • rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    SuziBoston wrote: »
    I lost weight!!!! OMG!!! Thank you Lord Jesus!!!!! I lost 2 pounds!!! I'm getting closer to 159.0lbs!!! Can't wait for the 5's!!! Like I always say Can't do it without all of you!!! Love you all!! ;)<3

Way to go Suzi!! You Rock!!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Thanx Randy!!!
  • dottieketostrong
    dottieketostrong Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi. It's me. The one who has not been able to get under 170 for 3 years. Well, a couple of weeks ago, I got to 169.8! Then the next week, 169.4! Then today, 169.0! LOL! It's not much, it one pound in 3 weeks! But if I lose a pound a month, I will be at my first goal, of 165 in September, and hopefully start the new year at 160. But even if I don't lose anymore, I am just happy to be in control of my eating with NS and not gaining. I never feel bloated or sluggish anymore. I have a lot more energy.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Congrats, suzi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, dottie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Redsy1965
    Redsy1965 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    wtg Dottie and Suzi!
  • SuziBoston
    Options