WEIGH-IN RESULTS

Options

Replies

• Shie1
    Shie1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Monday weigh in...2.4 lbs. gone. .2 of a pound to get to 40! Pretty sure I can do that in time for me next shipment to get Mr. 40# bear. My birthday is tomorrow and I'll be going out to dinner. This has me a little nervous. Well, I made it through Mothers Day...
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Shie1 wrote: »
    Monday weigh in...2.4 lbs. gone. .2 of a pound to get to 40! Pretty sure I can do that in time for me next shipment to get Mr. 40# bear. My birthday is tomorrow and I'll be going out to dinner. This has me a little nervous. Well, I made it through Mothers Day...

Congrats on your loss P!! Beautiful!! You will be welcoming your 40# bear home soon!! ;) As of tomorrow.. Not a problem for you!! You enjoy your birthday & stay strong!! Happy Early Birthday P!! B)
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options

Well, I guess you will be looking back at me from the other side of 40 after all! B) Have a Great Birthday! What better present than that little green bear. You're setting an awesome example for all the ladies (and men) out there. Keep up the good great work!

• Shie1
    Options

Well, I guess you will be looking back at me from the other side of 40 after all! B) Have a Great Birthday! What better present than that little green bear. You're setting an awesome example for all the ladies (and men) out there. Keep up the good great work!

Thank you Suzi and Mike! Mike you almost make me sorry for taunting you on your post about your workout today...hmmmm...NOT. What's that...oh...me waving to you from the other side of 40! For reals, you are awesome and motivate me to no end. Ty so much!
  • mikemusky44
    edited May 2015
    Options
    [/quote]

Thank you Suzi and Mike! Mike you almost make me sorry for taunting you on your post about your workout today...hmmmm...NOT. What's that...oh...me waving to you from the other side of 40! For reals, you are awesome and motivate me to no end. Ty so much! [/quote]

You motivate me too - truly. In fact, I am dedicating this week's loss to you. I'll let you know how I did on Sunday.

• Shie1
    Options
    Bet!
  • tiphaniehealey
    tiphaniehealey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Down 7.2 during my first week :)
  • rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options

Nice job Tiphanie! Keep it up!!
  • mikemusky44
    Options
    Awesome first week!

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Oh, great job losing and getting the 40# bear, P!! And, if I don't get to tell you tomorrow - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Oh, WOW, tiphanie. Great job!

• Punk42AE
    Punk42AE Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Down 2lb this week, after gaining 1lb last week while I was away for most of the week. Mainly now I need to get toned on my body, and back into the routine I was in before I went back to my hometown.
  • mikemusky44
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Punk42AE wrote: »
    Down 2lb this week, after gaining 1lb last week while I was away for most of the week. Mainly now I need to get toned on my body, and back into the routine I was in before I went back to my hometown.
    Nice work and closing in on your goal! Congrats!

• Punk42AE
    Punk42AE Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks, my original goal was 175 way back in December, so now i'm 7 under that after making my new goal of 155 to try and get down to, and then maintain a 160-165 after being completely off the plan.
  • SuziBoston
    Options

Beautiful!!! You will be soo successful on this program!! Best Wishes! ;)
  • Whosebeeping
    Whosebeeping Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wow great job everybody!!
  • Shie1
    Options
    Oh, great job losing and getting the 40# bear, P!! And, if I don't get to tell you tomorrow - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thank you Night!!
  • Shie1
    Options

Way to go my Monday weigh in buddy! Good job!
  • SuziBoston
    Options

Awesome!!! Your doing great!! ;)
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mikemusky44
    Options
    P- Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! You may have the lead now but I plan to pass you! :D Seriously, I hope you are having a Great Birthday!