WEIGH-IN RESULTS

Options

Replies

• Shie1
    Shie1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the Thursday weighers!!!!!! You are awesome and well worth the work you are putting in to being that better you! Too Sweeeeeeeeet!
  • Shie1
    Options
    Shie1 wrote: »
    Punk42AE wrote: »
    Down 2lb this week, after gaining 1lb last week while I was away for most of the week. Mainly now I need to get toned on my body, and back into the routine I was in before I went back to my hometown.

Way to go my Monday weigh in buddy! Good job!
    Hope ur special day was as special as u!!!!

Thank you E! You are very sweet. I had a fantastic day!!!
  • dottieketostrong
    dottieketostrong Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Only people who are on this journey would celebrate one pound with me so enthusiastically!
  • Shie1
    Options
    SuziBoston wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Gorgeous!!! Love you P!!! Smooches Baby!! <3;)

Thank you Suz!!! and way to go on that fantabulous weight loss. You go girl!!
  • Shie1
    Options
    P- Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! You may have the lead now but I plan to pass you! :D Seriously, I hope you are having a Great Birthday!

Thank you Mike!! Let the race begin!!!...or should I say continue! ;)
  • Shie1
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Nighty!!! <3
  • Whosebeeping
    Whosebeeping Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Dottie -what a positive attitude!! Such an inspiration!! Thank you!!
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Nighty ... now, I like that. :)
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Shie1 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Gorgeous!!! Love you P!!! Smooches Baby!! <3;)

Thank you Suz!!! and way to go on that fantabulous weight loss. You go girl!!

Thanx P!! Your support means soo much!! Have a great night!! ;)
  • rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi. It's me. The one who has not been able to get under 170 for 3 years. Well, a couple of weeks ago, I got to 169.8! Then the next week, 169.4! Then today, 169.0! LOL! It's not much, it one pound in 3 weeks! But if I lose a pound a month, I will be at my first goal, of 165 in September, and hopefully start the new year at 160. But even if I don't lose anymore, I am just happy to be in control of my eating with NS and not gaining. I never feel bloated or sluggish anymore. I have a lot more energy.
    Great job Dottie!!
  • rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday P !!
  • Shie1
    Options
    rlhealey wrote: »
    Happy Birthday P !!

Thank you Randy! :)
  • Whosebeeping
    Options
    Lost another 1lb and entered into a new decade!! Whoot!
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Another one bites the dust! I love consistently losing 1 lb! It is all I ever wanted or asked for!
  • evhutchings
    Options
    I lost weight!!!! OMG!!! Thank you Lord Jesus!!!!! I lost 2 pounds!!! I'm getting closer to 159.0lbs!!! Can't wait for the 5's!!! Like I always say Can't do it without all of you!!! Love you all!! ;)<3
    And without you my day wouldn't be complete!!!!! So very happy for you!!!!!
  • evhutchings
    Options
    Hi. It's me. The one who has not been able to get under 170 for 3 years. Well, a couple of weeks ago, I got to 169.8! Then the next week, 169.4! Then today, 169.0! LOL! It's not much, it one pound in 3 weeks! But if I lose a pound a month, I will be at my first goal, of 165 in September, and hopefully start the new year at 160. But even if I don't lose anymore, I am just happy to be in control of my eating with NS and not gaining. I never feel bloated or sluggish anymore. I have a lot more energy.
    Yay!!!! Yippee!!!! Yowza!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!

• mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Lost another 1lb and entered into a new decade!! Whoot!
    Congrats!

• evhutchings
    Options
    Lost another 1lb and entered into a new decade!! Whoot![/quote. Sweeeeet!
  • Whosebeeping
    Options
    Another one bites the dust! I love consistently losing 1 lb! It is all I ever wanted or asked for!

Awesome!!! Wtg

• MarySG58
    MarySG58 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I lost weight!!!! OMG!!! Thank you Lord Jesus!!!!! I lost 2 pounds!!! I'm getting closer to 159.0lbs!!! Can't wait for the 5's!!! Like I always say Can't do it without all of you!!! Love you all!! ;)<3

Wonderful! Keep singing His Praises! For every lb., I say PTL - Praise The Lord! Keep rocking Suzi Sweetie!