Options

Replies

• Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    6.7 & 6.8
    Green: Yes & Yes
    Total 7/26

I did the elliptical both days. I was away from home, but I was able to use the hotel fitness center and eat within my calorie range. No more excuses for me. :)
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    June 8 - Green

8 out of 29
  • MandieC30
    MandieC30 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    8/30 Green :-)
  • 2marsh
    2marsh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    6.8 Green... 6/26
    BUT! I decided yesterday to change what green means for the next week. My mom is visiting from out of town, and I don't get to see her that often. After stressing out about fitting in enough workouts, making separate dinners for myself, or almost starving myself during the day so that I could eat with the family, I decided to reorganize my priorities during her visit. Green through the 16th will be maintenance calories. I'll still go to the gym as much as I can, and not go crazy with my food, but it'll give me more flexibility while she's here and allow us to enjoy her time more. I feel good about it!
    Hope y'all are having a great start to the week - looks like lots of victories on the food front!
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Hello to each of you B)
    I am a newbie. A little about myself: I am a Grandmother of 8 precious little ones. We live in Kansas on a farm. I am a retired school teacher. Have had a weight problem since in my 30's. But, I have lost 50 lbs in the last couple of years but have many more to go.

In March I started following the Paleo eating lifestyle because of a rare stomach disease. Of course, I am working hard to lose weight also. I do like following this "diet". It is becoming easier as I am learning more about it each day. Nuts are certainly my downfall. Can't eat just one - handful that is!!

I am setting my June goal for 27 as I have already "blown" three days. So from today forward must be 100%.

Thanks so much for this challenge!! :)

• Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    6.1 = green
    6.2 = :s
    6.3 = green
    6.4 = :s
    6.5 = :s
    6.6 = green
    6.7 = green
    6.8 = green

My total = 5/27

Let's all have a GREEN day!!
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    Green: YES
    Total 6/25
  • lisa2219
    lisa2219 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    6/8
    Green: Yes

Total 5/20
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    June 9th - all green again. Failed as a fast day, but still less than half of my tdee so im still counting it and I'll add another day later in the week to make up for it :) technically for this challenge im 2/2 days green
  • jumblejups
    jumblejups Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    June 9th = red = still 8/21.

I've decided to review my goal and make it 25. I started off trying to make sure I didn't lose track with weekly calories, and after my first week I'm realising that I think a good balance for me is aiming for green as much as possible, and going into the red when I have a cushion in the week up to maybe once a week - today's red is about equal to yesterday's green leftover. With some extra room in case of a special event. :blush:
  • jumblejups
    jumblejups Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    So uh... that should be 8/25 :smiley:
  • jenthibert
    jenthibert Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    8/25 on June 9-GREEN!
  • babyblues0184
    babyblues0184 Posts: 10 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Thank you for letting me join, I'm going for 20 days. 6/3-6/9 all green!
  • rdbasile
    rdbasile Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    6.9 Green

6/22
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    6/9

Green: OH yeah!
    Total 6/25

This week has been a rough one - and I realize it is only Tuesday. Work demands are beating me down. Only good news is this deflates my appetite.
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    6/9
    Chevy green.... I knew I was going over but no biggie. Need a day like that to keep me sane!
    9/22.
    @R_Queenie hang in there! We're almost halfway through the workweek!! ;)
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Green: Yes
    Total 8/26

It was a rest day today. I'll tackle that exercise beast tomorrow.
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    June 9 - Green

9 out of 29
  • RedRockChic
    RedRockChic Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Whew... blew off the workout, but didn't curb the eating.... close call. 9/24 Green :)
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    Green: YES
    Total 7/25