Share Your Favorite Easy Keto Snacks Here

Options
13»

Replies

• Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    If you haven't already, I recommended purchasing Dana Carpenter's "Fat Fast Cookbook." It is fully of fantastic recipes. Two of my favorites are bacon-wrapped jalopenos stuffed with cream cheese and pepperoni chips (nuked in the microwave for 35 seconds) dipped in whipped cream cheese.

I love poppers but hate all the work and mess. I found a jalapeno popper dip recipe on All Recipes...Awesome.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/jalapeno-popper-spread/

There werent nearly enough peppers for us so we added more. Added bacon, Added sharp cheddar shredded, Omitted Parm cheese.
  • dancindrudge
    dancindrudge Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i'm still digging microwaved pepperoni and cream cheese.
  • kenzietate
    kenzietate Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Wasabi almonds at Target!

I've heard rumors that Blue Diamond almonds have a salt and vinegar kind, but I've yet to find those yet.

They have them and they are AMAZING!! I love salt and vinegar chips and this was an awesome find for me! They are hard to find though. I found mine at Publix (US, GA) but I don't know if you have one around you.

This might help but for some reason it doesn't list the publix where I get mine so I am not sure how accurate it is: http://www.bluediamond.com/applications/locator/index.cfm?navid=14
  • rrdevore17
    rrdevore17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • wildgator
    wildgator Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Babybel cheese is good, I bought some the other day but haven't eaten any yet.
  • Sarasayshi
    Sarasayshi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I snack on nuts or cheese and yes pork rinds but if my sweet tooth is in affect then I will eat a quest bar. I have checked my ketones a few hours after eating one and still have a moderate amount of ketones in my urine so I feel they are ok for me to have in my eating plan.
  • Sesame85
    Sesame85 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Cheese crisps. Put the oven at 400 degrees. Slice some cheese and put it on parchment paper. Bake it for 12-14 minutes. You'll know it is done because it'll look kind of lacy and be crisp. If it isn't crisp and you get impatient, pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds after baking. You're going to love that crunch!
  • wrenbird
    wrenbird Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have started a Pinterest board for keto low-carb snacks. http://pinterest.com/ZumbaWithWren/ketolchfsane-snacks/
    I also have another Keto Pinterest with recipe ideas: http://pinterest.com/ZumbaWithWren/keto-lchf-low-carb-ketosis-ketogenic/
  • infomaniacgirl
    infomaniacgirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Growing up, my mom made me a lot of tuna or chicken salad sushi rolls with avocado. I found a recipe where you basically just filled the hole of an avocado with egg salad, but it was too much mush for me. Instead, I make chicken or tuna salad with dill, mayo, and chopped celery, cut the avocado in half, and spoon the salad into it, eating it all together. More of a meal, but it's really tasty!

Another favorite avocado recipe is a cucumber avocado salad I found. Chop a cucumber into small pieces along with an avocado and mix them together in a bowl, with scallions if you like. Mix two tablespoons of mayo with the juice of half a lime or lemon, add dill or parsley or whatever herbs you like along with a pinch of salt and hot sauce or chili powder, stir that all together and spoon over the cucumber and avocado. It's really fast and it tastes like a tzatziki salad! http://smittenkitchen.com/blog/2015/04/obsessively-good-avocado-cucumber-salad/ This is where I got it from, and there's other dressings listed that you can put over it instead.
  • katkearro
    katkearro Posts: 15 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Yesterday I discovered Moon Cheese at my local Save-on-Foods (Canada). It comes in small chip size bags - perfect for lunches on the go. http://www.mooncheesesnacks.com
  • chloexoxmae
    chloexoxmae Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thinly sliced cucumber/zucchini topped with pepperoni, cheese and a dab of mayo :) holy crapness yumm
  • clickshy
    clickshy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I make Keto nachos, which are just sour cream, shredded cheese, homemade guac, and tons of ground beef on a bed of pork rinds. besides being a little calorie-heavy, it's perfect as a meal or a (big) snack.
  • DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    For breakfast at work I take a Pate Pod (50g of pate) and a Philadelphia cream cheese mini tub (40g). Very high fat and portable.
  • V_Keto_V
    V_Keto_V Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Coconut butter + seasalt + any kind of meat. Saturated fat bomb!
  • KETOGENICGURL
    KETOGENICGURL Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    My fave new dessert is ricotta cheese, frozen strawberries blended for 2 min in a foodchopper ( little Oskar type)

Lowfat Ricotta has 100 calories p 1/2 cup…and add a hand full of strawberries, some stevia/sweetener..I sometimes add HWC..just a short blend, and ZOWIE …..ICE CREAM…. smaller berries dont work as well, but taste great, I also had some Glycerin used for making reg ice-cream…makes it 'stickier'

seriously, knowing there is an INSTANT desert that is still VLC keeps me from being tempted

you can eat on the spot, and freeze the rest
  • emiand2009
    emiand2009 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I mix 16 oz of whipping cream with one box of instant sugar free pudding ( I like white chocolate) until it gets stuff peaks. Its going to be very very creamy. Then I mix it with whatever I have on hand. My Favorite so far was with chopped almonds and fresh peach. I split the entire mix into 8 parts and eat them as a dessert or whenever the sugar cravings hit. They have around 5 net carbs but are high in fat. You can use the cheesecake flavor pudding and it tastes and has similar texture to cheesecake.
  • Goal179
    Goal179 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Pork rinds with guacamole, hard dry salami with gouda cheese wrapped in butter lettuce, olives, macadamia nutes (be careful very addictive), homemade keto popsicles, pickles, deviled eggs filled with tuna