June 1-15

Options
12345679»

Replies

• R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    @Maquillage_ pizza is a hard one for me too! I am thrilled that it is currently NOT on my crave list!!!
    @babyblues0184 - nice work!
    @jenthibert-- a red day where planned, is a good red day!

Green: Nope. Most of my overage was with veggies and hummus!
    Total 10/25 My calorie debt insists that the scale should move, we will see.
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    June 13 - Green
    June 14 - Green

14 out of 29
  • tobeme3
    tobeme3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Nice work everyone.

So far i am green 13 out of 14 days. I am going for 27 out of 30 days.
  • tobeme3
    tobeme3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Im actually pretty proud of myself. I quit drinking. i work out 5-7 times a week at least 1hr each time and have kept to my eating regime.

Im concerned though that the estimates for exercise /calories burned are too high. And therefore maybe im eating more than i should. I try to keep that in mind. Anyone else get that feeling?
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Green: Yes
    Total 13/26

I did some more strength training today. Hopefully, I'm building muscles and endurance, which I definitely need.

@Maquillage_ No pizza? I wouldn't make it. I love pizza too. I only enjoy it about once a month, but when I do, yum, yum, yum. Hang in there.
    @babyblues0184 Congrats on being 8 lbs. down! Keep pushing!
    @R_Queenie That hummus will get you every time. I'm glad I don't like it. :smile:
    @launasoul You're doing great! Both of us have 13 green days so far. I'm aiming for 26 Green days for the month, which I know I'll make. I always meet my green goals for the month.
  • 2marsh
    2marsh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Didn't log for the weekend, but guessing both days were red. Getting back on the horse. Now impossible to meet my goal of 26 green days, but I can make 25 if I keep it green the rest of the month. That's my goal!

Total: 9/25
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Sorry to jump in late this month. Lots of kid stuff happening.
    Goal: 26 green days
    Totals as of yesterday: 12/26
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    Green: YES
    Total 12/25
  • jumblejups
    jumblejups Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    14th June = green = 13/25.

New week, aiming to keep it green all week! Or at least 6 days... :blush:
  • jumblejups
    jumblejups Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    15th June = green = 14/25.
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    green: yes
    total 15/22.
    Getting in the groove... I like having my goals day by day. Feels so much more doable like this. Daily victories I can handle. I've noticed I'm losing about a half pound a week. Not bad, I'll take it. Slow and steady, right?
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options

Green: Yes, but barely!
    Total: 11/25

@Laughter_Girl---okay, so to be more accurate ----my lunch was so large that it left me very little / nothing for dinner. So my over calories were veggies and hummus because I could eat a ton of that stuff and it be nutritious. And you are an awesome model for hitting your monthly goal!!
    @2marsh--Nice adjustment to your goal - keep your focus and you will make it!
    @bbinoa--yes, slow and steady! That is the way to go!
    @MelissaPhillips --glad to have you at any point!
    @launasoul -if you are using the MFP estimates, then yes, they are likely too high. I have heard several comments that it is best to eat only half of what they give you because they can be VERY generous.
  • jenthibert
    jenthibert Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    13/25 Green on June 15!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Green: Yes (Chevy style. I went over my daily allotment by 12 calories.)
    Total 14/26

I probably burned more calories than I estimated, but my HRM is in need of a new battery and I decided to go easy with that estimation. It was a nice light cardio workout though w/Jessica Smith TV. I love her videos.
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    June 15 - Green

15 out of 29
  • 2marsh
    2marsh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    @R_Queenie thanks for such great support, for me and everyone!
    @bbinoa Yes, the daily goals feel like a healthy and doable way to approach it!

Today was SUPER green. Felt great. Little concerned because I thought I was in the clear from all the restaurant meals with my mom's visit, but she wants to get in one more greasy spoon breakfast before we go. I have such a hard time starting the day with a challenge, but I'll do my best and report back tomorrow!

Total: 10/25
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    Green: YES
    Total 13/25
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    6/15 : green
    13/26
  • foxbat2828