6/24/15, Day 5

Options
2»

Replies

• catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you did a great job a the buffet. Good on you!!

Karen I finished that book on kindle and started another one that is VERY good. Will send you details!!
  • ronercat
    ronercat Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    KarenZen wrote: »

When you have time, please tell us about your goals! I have a great worksheet somewhere that my shrink gave me that looks at goals and then what thoughts and behaviors lead to accomplishing those goals and what thoughts and behaviors lead to sabotage. I need to dig around and find it again... quite brilliant and definitely a tool we can all use.
    K.

The goals I made are five in number and pretty simple.

1. Weight loss: In one year I want to be down to 330. Doable and important.
    2. Budget: During the next year I want to save 2000 more than I have this past year (preparing more meals at home will help with this goal and the previous one)
    3. School: In one year from now I will almost be done with my MBA. I want to have at least a 3.9 GPA when I graduate
    4. Reading: I have a goal of reading 100 books during the next 12 months (I waste too much time on the internet and watching tv that could be put into exercise and books). Goodreads is the site that will help me track that the best.
    5. Dating life: I date on occasion, but I need to make it more of a priority so my goal is 18 dates in the next 12 months.

There you have it haha. Pretty simple goals, but ones that will make a huge difference in my life. I would love to look at the sheet if you do find it again.

• maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    ronercat wrote: »
    KarenZen wrote: »

When you have time, please tell us about your goals! I have a great worksheet somewhere that my shrink gave me that looks at goals and then what thoughts and behaviors lead to accomplishing those goals and what thoughts and behaviors lead to sabotage. I need to dig around and find it again... quite brilliant and definitely a tool we can all use.
    K.

The goals I made are five in number and pretty simple.

1. Weight loss: In one year I want to be down to 330. Doable and important.
    2. Budget: During the next year I want to save 2000 more than I have this past year (preparing more meals at home will help with this goal and the previous one)
    3. School: In one year from now I will almost be done with my MBA. I want to have at least a 3.9 GPA when I graduate
    4. Reading: I have a goal of reading 100 books during the next 12 months (I waste too much time on the internet and watching tv that could be put into exercise and books). Goodreads is the site that will help me track that the best.
    5. Dating life: I date on occasion, but I need to make it more of a priority so my goal is 18 dates in the next 12 months.

There you have it haha. Pretty simple goals, but ones that will make a huge difference in my life. I would love to look at the sheet if you do find it again.

I need to do this. My over riding goals have been my health the last year or two but Im thinking I am ready to attack other areas of life now

• KarenZen
    KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    k
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I am also setting 'life' goals for the remainder of the year. When you put them in writing in front of you....they are there to remind you and are doable!!! Thanks for sharing Zac!