Hmm... curious.

Options
12346»

Replies

• smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    been single for a very long time...just started "dating" a couple of months ago...very interesting to say the least...and online sites didn't work for me at all!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Single as they come. Had a date, and he was scared I own a gun and took off faster than Fred Flintstone. I swear I heard his feet lay tread on the floor of Starbucks.
  • BananaAnna83
    BananaAnna83 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Forever single and has given up. I have been having a Charlotte moment for the last couple of months...

I'm tired of looking for him. He needs to find me already. I have gone on dates, been set up on blind dates, joined dating websites, tried taking a class to meet others, etc...and I'm exhausted. This year I made a promise to myself, no more searching for men and working on myself. So far I have a new job, great new apt by a lake, graduated with my masters, and now getting in shape.

Hopefully he is out there somewhere looking for me...
  • LouisianaHotSauce_93
    LouisianaHotSauce_93 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm just over here doin my own thing. I have "fear of emotions" issues as my ex says. Really I just don't like people who cry all the time. I have a 18 month old,he doesn't even cry as much as he did.

But other than that,I'm not lookin for anything more than friends.
  • MattReibeling
    MattReibeling Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Single for life homies UNITE!
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    It's been a while since I posted my status. Still single, 2.5 years, 6 months ago, I became celibate by choice, I was tired of BS.

Luckily for me, FWB is back after a year travelling the world. I trust him, no BS, he's been honest and open with me, we kept in touch the whole year. I'm looking forward to seeing him. ;)

I have no plans on going through online dating at this time, I think i'm just going to keep doing what i'm doing until I feel it's time to push it a little further, if I get to that point. :)

• FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    single til u taken

win til u lose

alive til u dead

ETA: RIP
  • April_Marie85
    April_Marie85 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Single for the past 4 years...how depressing is THAT?! lol
  • lologyrl
    lologyrl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Forever single and has given up. I have been having a Charlotte moment for the last couple of months...

I'm tired of looking for him. He needs to find me already. I have gone on dates, been set up on blind dates, joined dating websites, tried taking a class to meet others, etc...and I'm exhausted. This year I made a promise to myself, no more searching for men and working on myself. So far I have a new job, great new apt by a lake, graduated with my masters, and now getting in shape.

Hopefully he is out there somewhere looking for me...

GIRL! This is me! I'm tired of dates with guys who think I'll be easy since I'm a big girl and I should feel "lucky" that they asked me out. Sick of online dating that is apparently so easy for others and a nightmare for me. Done with trying to make myself more approachable cause no one is approaching me. I really can't stand the friends who tell me that I need to lower my standards at this point. I've had the empowered moments where I yell girl power and vow to work on myself until "he" finds me. I'm good though, how much work do I have to do on myself before I find someone lol? In the words of Carrie, "I'm just a girl looking for love". Pretty simple... or so I thought.
  • April_Marie85
    April_Marie85 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

GIRL! This is me! I'm tired of dates with guys who think I'll be easy since I'm a big girl and I should feel "lucky" that they asked me out. Sick of online dating that is apparently so easy for others and a nightmare for me. Done with trying to make myself more approachable cause no one is approaching me. I really can't stand the friends who tell me that I need to lower my standards at this point. I've had the empowered moments where I yell girl power and vow to work on myself until "he" finds me. I'm good though, how much work do I have to do on myself before I find someone lol? In the words of Carrie, "I'm just a girl looking for love". Pretty simple... or so I thought. [/quote]

PREEEEEEAACH it sister! OMG you just said everything i feel! I'm not gonna lower my standards for no one just because i weigh more! And im not gonna work on myself for NO one BUT me! That's exactly what i've been doing for the past 4 years too! And you'd think it would be simple huh!? Oh and online dating really is a nightmare for me too! I hear ya!