Today I Will

Replies

• RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    edited July 2015
    You are all doing such a great job. You should be proud. I find it hard at times to drink 64oz of water. I push myself everyday. Any suggestions?
    • Herbal tea counts as water - just make it iced.
    • Add fruit and veggies to your water. Good ones are cucumbers, mint, strawberries, raspberries. Put in the water in the fridge for overnight and your water is infused with tasty goodness.
    • Flavored zero calorie carbonated water.
    • Take your vitamins one at a time. (I have to anyway because I have "pill phobia", but at least it makes me drink a whole big glass.)
    • Mark it on your calendar every time you drink a glass, like hashmarks. When you drink 64 oz put a sticker on the date.
    • Drink a glass of water every time after you go to the bathroom. You'll have to go more frequently, but you'll be drinking a lot more.
  • WannaBeCroft
    WannaBeCroft Posts: 94 Member
    Today I will:
    make 10k steps
    stay within my calorie goals
    run 30 min without stopping (probably somwhere closer to 2.75 mi rather than 3, depends on the heat)
    30-day shred (reboot day 1)
  • blitzbis
    blitzbis Posts: 366 Member
    blitzbis wrote: »
    Today I will:
    Log all foods
    Only eat the foods i have brought to work
    Not eat on my way home
    Exercise with my Daily Burn
    Mow yard
    Drink 64oz water (do you know how hard it is to find a nice, clean bathroom when you are out on the road going in and out of facilities marketing......ekkkkkkkk)

well, I did everything yesterday but my daily burn. Oh well. Today I will
    Only eat foods from home...no eating out
    Exercise at the office
    avoid tasting the dessert I'm making for patients for tomorrow.
  • chubbard9
    chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
    Great goals guys! :) Love that you are all keeping this group alive when I'm kind of everywhere-busy!!!

Today I will:

-Drink 64oz water
    -Stay under calories
    -Walk or gym 45minutes minimum
    -Wear my new outfit! :)
  • blitzbis
    Wear that new outfit well! I bought some pants the other day (2 black 2 tan) and think I will take the two I haven't worn yet to see if I can get a size smaller. They are long (what's up with the uber long pants these days) but if I can get the size smaller (even if i have to wear a larger shirt to hide the tightness) I'll do it. What a wonderful journey this is becoming.
  • blitzbis
    Today I will
    Avoid eating chili dog with patients
    Avoid eating dessert with patients
    Eat food I brought from home
    Drink water
  • chubbard9
    Today I will
    Avoid eating chili dog with patients
    Avoid eating dessert with patients
    Eat food I brought from home
    Drink water
    Wonderful goals! I hope you resisted!!!

Today I will drink 64oz water and stay under my calories! I will also take today as a rest day! I need it!

Enjoy your day, :)
  • WannaBeCroft
    Today I will:
    Get a good workout in (running and something strength,maybe 30day shred)
    drink 64oz water (I forgot my water bottle this morning, so I am behind)
    Stay under my calories

• chubbard9
    Today I will:
    Stay under my calories

I almost forgot my water bottle yesterday, but noticed when the cupholder in my car was empty!!!

Today I will:
    *Attempt running (run/walk but run at least 20 mins total)
    *Stay under calories
    *Drink 64oz water
    *Swim at the lake/swimming home! Get a tan!!!
  • Myweightlossdiary
    Myweightlossdiary Posts: 185 Member
    chubbard9 wrote: »
    Today I will:
    Stay under my calories

I almost forgot my water bottle yesterday, but noticed when the cupholder in my car was empty!!!

Glad you remembered that! I used to do what you do but now I have a tumbler at my work and home because I forget things too easily. Lol
  • chubbard9
    Today I will:
    Stay under my calories

Glad you remembered that! I used to do what you do but now I have a tumbler at my work and home because I forget things too easily. Lol

I have two bottles and I would leave one at work, but I work with so many people that unfortunately I don't trust leaving it there!
  • WannaBeCroft

I have two bottles and I would leave one at work, but I work with so many people that unfortunately I don't trust leaving it there!

I have a cup (it's a teacup, but it's still a cup), but it's not the same as having a 32oz bottle of purified water. The water in the building at work tastes not great -- we have a lot of minerals in the water in this area of the country.
  • chubbard9
    [q!te="Myweightlossdiary;33151807"]

I have a cup (it's a teacup, but it's still a cup), but it's not the same as having a 32oz bottle of purified water. The water in the building at work tastes not great -- we have a lot of minerals in the water in this area of the country.[/quote]

For some odd reason, I always had the opinion that minerals in water was a good thing... lol. I hope you remembered your bottle today!!!

Today I will:
    Drink 64oz water
    Exercise 1hr min
    Get some yoga in!
    Stay under calorie goal!!!
  • blitzbis
    Back at it today...
    Today I will
    Eat only healthy foods (didn't bring lunch or snacks with me so this may be a challenge)
    Stay within my calorie allotment
    Exercise at the office
    Mow at the house.
  • Myweightlossdiary
    Myweightlossdiary Posts: 185 Member
    I just wanted to say that while I haven't really posted much "Today I Will's" here, I LOVE reading what you all plan to do. You all inspire me to not let excuses of the day dictate what I can and cannot do. We all are busy people but when we put our mind to something, we can rearrange our schedule to accommodate those goals. That's what I've been learning about this weight loss journey so far. I used to complain that I had no time, but yet I had time to sit in front of the TV and watch my favorite Netflix show or have time to take 30 minute showers when I really only needed 10 minutes. As a full time doctoral student plus a full time accountant, I have had to learn how to manage the limited time I have. No more excuses!!

Just thought I'd share. :smile:
  • blitzbis
    I just wanted to say that while I haven't really posted much "Today I Will's" here, I LOVE reading what you all plan to do. You all inspire me to not let excuses of the day dictate what I can and cannot do. We all are busy people but when we put our mind to something, we can rearrange our schedule to accommodate those goals. That's what I've been learning about this weight loss journey so far. I used to complain that I had no time, but yet I had time to sit in front of the TV and watch my favorite Netflix show or have time to take 30 minute showers when I really only needed 10 minutes. As a full time doctoral student plus a full time accountant, I have had to learn how to manage the limited time I have. No more excuses!!

So glad you shared, and I agree, it's easy to say we don't have time. There is always time, we may just have to re-prioritize what we use that time for.
  • chubbard9

So glad you shared, and I agree, it's easy to say we don't have time. There is always time, we may just have to re-prioritize what we use that time for.

I second that! It can be difficult sometimes, trying to manage it all, but every day I show myself it can be done. I love the motivation of all of you that joined this group! We may be a small group but I would hug every one of you for being so successful and wonderful-and @Myweightlossdiary you are amazing to find all that time with school, work, and your other group on here!!!
  • WannaBeCroft
    Tomorrow I will:
    Walk +10K steps (maybe closer to 15)
    30 day shred
    Keep within my calories
    Run if I'm really, really motivated.
  • blitzbis
    Today i will
    Eat within my calories
    mow more
    exercise at work
    get all my water in
    LOG LOG LOG my food
  • blitzbis
    Tomorrow I will:
    Walk +10K steps (maybe closer to 15)
    30 day shred
    Keep within my calories
    Run if I'm really, really motivated.

Goodness, I'm doing good to get 10000 steps in as part of my workout. You are hoping to get between 10000 and 15000 and also run. WOW.