• evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Charlie and Suzi you are on fire!!!!
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Charlie and Suzi you are on fire!!!!

Thanx Valorie!!! Charlie & I are definatlely wokin it!!! ;)
  • chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    :)
  • 1Ginabb
    1Ginabb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am so happy....I set a goal to reach 15 lb lose before vacation....I have lost 21.2! Now if I can just control myself on vacation. My family is a big 'let's find the Man vs. Food places while we're here. lol....so Gus' Famous Fried Chicken here I come. Only I will just have 1 piece. lol.
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    1Ginabb wrote: »
    I am so happy....I set a goal to reach 15 lb lose before vacation....I have lost 21.2! Now if I can just control myself on vacation. My family is a big 'let's find the Man vs. Food places while we're here. lol....so Gus' Famous Fried Chicken here I come. Only I will just have 1 piece. lol.

You got this Gina!! Have fun with the family!! <3
  • evhutchings
    Options
    Gina...way to blow that goal out of the water!!!!
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    1Ginabb wrote: »

WHOO HOO, Gina!

• evhutchings
    Options
    So this week I lost 2 lbs....started at 185 ...now at 142.6..... This is the lowest I've been since I started this journey...think I finally have my head in this game! The food and activity were there but my head was telling me I would gain it back and why keep trying...it would never end positively...I'd just be fat all my life! NO MORE! I will do this forever and I will be healthy and fit! Yay for my head finally catching up with my body!!!!!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Proud of you Valorie!!! <3;)
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Oh, that is WONDERFUL, Val. :):):):)
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Weigh in this a.m.

Down 0.2 with a total loss of 30.6 pounds. I kinda expected since I was out of my routine last week having company all week.

I'm traveling now and will do so for the next 2 months. Did a lot of moving, playing Pipe Organ, up and down stairs today.

And, so far, I've driven for 5 1/2 hours in flash floods for about 2 1/2 of those hours. Was stressful to say the least. Avoided one major collision trying to avoid the flooded part of the highway. One person decided to merge in my lane and did not see I was already occupying that part of the road. So, swerved to miss him and pushed into oncoming traffic. I accelerated and moved in front of him just in time. I was very lucky. Will lay over tonight for I'm done. Start out tomorrow and will enjoy the remainder of week with Grands. So, I'm out of my element. But, will certainly try to stay OP and moving. :)

88492762.png yvpo8w8c7k41.gif

f.gifl.gifo.gif

• shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Suzi girl, you're amazing me, what awesome news! Keep up the amazing work. Happy Week to you!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Suzi girl, you're amazing me, what awesome news! Keep up the amazing work. Happy Week to you!

Thanx Lisa!! Enjoy your week! ;)
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    So this week I lost 2 lbs....started at 185 ...now at 142.6..... This is the lowest I've been since I started this journey...think I finally have my head in this game! The food and activity were there but my head was telling me I would gain it back and why keep trying...it would never end positively...I'd just be fat all my life! NO MORE! I will do this forever and I will be healthy and fit! Yay for my head finally catching up with my body!!!!!

Glad to see you have your head in the game. You're doing great! I wish I could say the same about me but a long 4th of July weekend at Lake George has me up quite a bit. Amazing what just 4 days off program can do! I'm not recording the gain as I expect to knock it off quickly. B)
  • chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    208.2 8.2 to go for goal. Less that 2 lbs each of the last two weeks. Need to pick up the pace a little.
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    chwomack53 wrote: »
    208.2 8.2 to go for goal. Less that 2 lbs each of the last two weeks. Need to pick up the pace a little.
    Great job Charlie!!! :)
  • evhutchings
    Options
    140 now! Thanks for all the encouragement! Im so happy! Glad you are all here sharing this transformation with me!!!! Just have to give a shout out to Christie Miller founder of EatTrainWin....I met her on NS...the original site...she helped me find a chair video to use when I hurt my ankle back in January right after I started NS...probably would've given up exercise but she helped keep me on track...and with her free 10 day healthy living challenge now my mind is doing what it should've been doing to keep my body strong and healthy!!! She came into my life just as NS was getting dull, routine and boring and I was feeling defeated with them! She's got a lot of good advice on her fab page and website if you wanna see what's got me all fired up and going strong again!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Well.. I did it!!! I'm 2 pounds from 149lbs!! My goal weight is 139 but I'm starting to get thin looking & 139 is thin for me! I'm 5'5! I will keep plugging away! For the past month I have been skipping lunch! So no calories there!! I have been averaging 980-1100 calories per day!! I workout at Planet Fitnes in the evening after work & I have been very commited & focused!! I lost 2lbs for the week/ since Friday!! Wishing everyone a successful Friday & TGIF!! ;)
    P.S. I promise to post Body Shots & a Smile this weekend!!! :p
    Love Suzi Sunshine <3B)
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You all are doing great and so many of you are close to goal!! Suzi, I can't wait to see your pics! I know you look fabulous!! Sorry I haven't been around much. I was on vacation last week and have pretty much been trying to catch up with everything at home and get back on track. This week I lost the 2 lbs I had gained while on vacation AND an additional 2 lbs!! So happy!! :) Going out of town for a few days this next weekend too so will probably weigh again Thursday.
    86790391.png