Looking for diary sharers

Options
2»

Replies

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    boohooboo wrote: »
    At the risk of sounding like a copycat stalker :# can I also friend people to see their open diaries? I promise I am not an axe murderer -- just a mom who has been on Atkins 4 weeks as of today (eek!) and am looking to see what other people do. Thanks :-)

My diary is open. :)
  • inspirationstation
    inspirationstation Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I have added you! :)
  • MiamiDawn
    MiamiDawn Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    @KenSmith108 - looked at yours and love how you log your blood sugars. I'm adopting this method. Thanks for sharing.
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    MiamiDawn wrote: »
    @KenSmith108 - looked at yours and love how you log your blood sugars. I'm adopting this method. Thanks for sharing.

If you want, do the friend request and you can copy the whole thing to yours without any
    fuss or muss. :)

• JessicaLCHF
    JessicaLCHF Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    MiamiDawn wrote: »

Ooooo, interested! I was just thinking today I wish I could find some way to log that in my food diary.
  • nicintime
    nicintime Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, but I think you have to friend me to see it. 58 yr old male with 100lbs to loose, keto for 2 months down 20ish lbs.

I eat 20 grams or less total cars (not net) per day.

I am a pretty meticulous logger. I eat 2000 or usually less calories per day, and my macros are almost always within a few points of 70 25 5.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    My diary is open but you'll have to look a bit further back as I haven't had time to log faithfully the past while. There are a lot of ingredients in my meals, if you have a question as to how they've been cooked (recipes) send me a message as to what date/meal) :p
  • cottagegirl71
    cottagegirl71 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    anyone is welcome to add me - I do IF and about 65% fat - July I was pretty MIA but as soon as this long weekend is over I am back to faithfully logging :)
  • simbartes
    simbartes Posts: 64 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    My diary is open. I have a whole heap of weight to loose and eat around 50 net carbs a day. It's not a really strict number and it's higher than most people here... But it works for me so far. My blood work showed moderate ketosis.
  • azcowgirrlup
    azcowgirrlup Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too. I do very low carb.
  • papalito
    papalito Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please add me I'm doing Modified Atkins and rather than eat prepared Atkins stuff would like to see what others do
  • JessicaLCHF
    JessicaLCHF Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    papalito wrote: »
    Please add me I'm doing Modified Atkins and rather than eat prepared Atkins stuff would like to see what others do

Sent a request. Also doing modified Atkins (old Atkins, pre-processed food money making machine).
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    I'm not currently logging or tracking anything, rather than keeping loose carb counts, but I'm happy to answer any diary/food plan questions. I recently posted a blog for my friends about a short summary of my previous month. Anyone can friend me if they like, just please include something about LC in the request - I have had a lot of blank ones lately...I care too much about my friends for random requests!