Confessions

Options

Replies

• jodieddieo
    jodieddieo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just ate a bag of chewy sweet tarts. I was dying for something sweet and it was the best choice calorie and fat wise in our little market place at work.
  • ewoksrule3
    ewoksrule3 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Chewy sweet tarts are yummy! At least you put some thought into what would least impact the rest of your day, that in itself is progress in the right direction. :)
  • ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    So here's how it went down: went to the movies bought candy for the kids and in a weak moment bought myself a box junior mints. But yea I didn't eat them. Got home fixed dinner, ate saw the box of jm and decided to put it in the freezer for a treat later. Opened the freezer saw the box of snickers ice cream bars. Yep jm went in the freezer and snickers went in the belly!!!
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    tatho2014 wrote: »
    I had 4 sushis for lunch. It was 695 cal all up and really disappointed with myself. Pushing forward and telling myself I got my fix and now back on track.

That's not bad at all for eating out, and sushi generally is quality nutrient. You didn't blow the calories on a huge bag of crisps/chips, for example. As I've done often enough!

Thanks. Hate eating too much in one sitting so try to spread it out through the day.
  • i4gv777
    i4gv777 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    jodieddieo wrote: »
    Just ate a bag of chewy sweet tarts. I was dying for something sweet and it was the best choice calorie and fat wise in our little market place at work.

I mix 1tsp cinnamon to 1Tb honey for a healthy sugar fix.
  • degeorgeff
    degeorgeff Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have had a very bad week. I have had finals all week and have been stressing and I had a few frappucinos. :( Im very disappointed in myself and did not lose as much as I had anticipated but I am determined to go harder next week and not give into temptation.
  • i4gv777
    i4gv777 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've been over my calorie count for 3 days now. I just can't seem to get a grip. I'm starting to panic that maybe I'm not going to be able to do this.
  • SpicyBaconCake
    SpicyBaconCake Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    i4gv777 wrote: »
    I've been over my calorie count for 3 days now. I just can't seem to get a grip. I'm starting to panic that maybe I'm not going to be able to do this.
    I've had this experience, and it threw me back and was months before I even thought of getting back on track.
    Don't do this! It was only 3 days, everything else is your mind. You know where you 'messed up' and you can get past it.
    When ya wake up tomorrow, find the motivation that got you started in the first place and go from there. Those 3 days mean nothing to the months and years of good health you have coming.
    Balance your calories for the week, if that helps, you could still have an awesome loss next week. Just don't give in to that 'oh just screw it' voice. It's stupid and doesn't care about your goals :drinker:
  • SpicyBaconCake
    SpicyBaconCake Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    degeorgeff wrote: »
    I have had a very bad week. I have had finals all week and have been stressing and I had a few frappucinos. :( Im very disappointed in myself and did not lose as much as I had anticipated but I am determined to go harder next week and not give into temptation.
    I like the energy shots, the 5hour are kinda expensive, so I buy the 1$ stacker brand at dollar general store. It's only 10 calories and water is for the thirst :smile:
    Hope the finals went well, school goals are just as important, don't forget that :wink:

• ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    i ate 3 slices of pizza and chocolate ice cream earlier :#
  • ryanndavignon
    ryanndavignon Posts: 86 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I ate out 3 times this weekend. :s . We had a friend come into town and we met him for dinner last night (I had 1/2 a burger and all the fries), and breakfast this morning (I had an omelet with bacon, pepper jack and onion). Then for lunch we have a friend who's closing his sandwich shop and he wanted to buy us lunch before he closed. He gave us "giant" sized sandwiches and I only ate half (which is a regular size). All I have ate today is the omelet and the sandwich.

My husband and I took our daughters to the park where we walked around for a little over a mile (I use the map my walk app), then it was getting too hot out for my 3 month old, so we went and walked the mall for about an hour and 15 min and probably did another mile or so there. After our sandwiches, we went for another 2.3 mile walk. I know all the walking doesn't fully make up for the bad eating, but at least I got some exercise in.
  • dontgiveup2319
    dontgiveup2319 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I don't have any confessions...I'm still going strong. Thought I would post though. ;)
  • ewoksrule3
    ewoksrule3 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was bad...I did my workout and was doing fine, and then around 6pm it was like a switch flipped and I was eating ridiculous amounts of food. I went 1300 calories over my maintenance amount. UGH. And boy am I feeling it today. Had heartburn all night, and this morning I just feel sick to my stomach and gross overall...hopefully I can remember this miserable feeling next time I feel the urge to eat everything in sight! I used to do this almost every day, and it has only happened about 3x in the past 3 months. I know that's progress, but it's frustrating that it still happens. :-/
  • maximumcutie
    maximumcutie Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    :( got McDonald's for dinner - massive amounts of McDonald's
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I've been working out, T25, 5-6 days a week and am usually under my calorie count. Have only lost 4 pounds in 6 weeks. But, if slow and steady does it, then I can be patient since the last two times I lost 20# in 3 months I'd gained it back in 6 months. Am tired of that!

Forgot to count my coffee milk and/or half and half. Yesterday was almost 100 calories in creamer, so maybe that's the problem.
  • aamundsoncpa
    aamundsoncpa Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    A storm front moved in this afternoon. I'm blaming that for my being STARVING all day! Nothing seems to fill me up so I'm just trying to eat plenty of veggies and fruit, adding some protein and low fat dairy. I am enjoying a glass of wine at the moment and will most likely enjoy a bowl of ice cream later! :) Hope I can get back on track tomorrow!
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I haven't been logging. I have lost a couple pounds, but I am a slacker :(
  • WicklowWanderer
    WicklowWanderer Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Well, though I may turn out to be down a pound this week, it could possibly have been a little better. I think I fell off the wagon, but it happened slowly and without me really realising it because I generally stayed under my calorie allotment. Thinking back, I made a few bad choices this week including a croissant for breakfast twice, a small 25g bag of flavoured popcorn twice and last night, a portion of chicken wings in high sodium hot sauce. Irish chicken wings which thankfully are quite small compared to what I've seen in Canada and the States, but still high fat. Now that I've written this down, I think it will help me try a little harder next week.
  • mommyknits
    mommyknits Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    So here's how it went down: went to the movies bought candy for the kids and in a weak moment bought myself a box junior mints. But yea I didn't eat them. Got home fixed dinner, ate saw the box of jm and decided to put it in the freezer for a treat later. Opened the freezer saw the box of snickers ice cream bars. Yep jm went in the freezer and snickers went in the belly!!!

That made me laugh. :-)). I've been circling a mini Kit Kat bar all day. It's still on the counter but I'm trying to forget it's there!!!

• mommyknits
    mommyknits Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I confess that although I've been faithful to my new fitness of cycling..I've opted for chips vs fruit...multiple times

@FitNFabulousByFifty I like your screen name. My mission is to tame my weight by 50 as well and go into that decade leading an active and healthy lifestyle. I've got not quite 2 1/2 years to go. :-)