Replies

• dontgiveup2319
    dontgiveup2319 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    It won't let me upload my weight loss for Saturday
  • bringon30
    bringon30 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I lost .8 for the first week. Hoping to step it up to 1.5 for next weigh in!
  • mystgrl1604
    mystgrl1604 Posts: 117 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    degeorgeff wrote: »
    Thank you everyone for your patience! The link below has been updated and going forward everyone should be able to access it and make updates. All initial weigh ins from this point has been posted as well as any weight conversion to pounds updated. If you are new to the group please add your name to the tracker as well as your initial weight and goals. I would also like the initial stats posted in the discussion forum so we can be familiar with standings and goals for motivation. If you have any questions or need help please feel free to reach out to me.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MlweMDNPyk3WZYXkrYmMHdP039mPyatx9kJXf1z4Aqg/edit?usp=sharing

Hi @degeorgeff! Sorry I can't seem to edit the spreadsheet. My new weight is 141 lbs! Yay!
  • dontgiveup2319
    Options
    I don't have a computer or internet at home...just on my phone so i have no way of adding my weigh ins unless someone does it for me. :(
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I don't have a computer or internet at home...just on my phone so i have no way of adding my weigh ins unless someone does it for me. :(

I'm going to put mine in tomorrow morning (went on a trip over the weekend so my weigh in was delayed). I can put yours in if you tell me what you want me to put in.
  • dontgiveup2319
    Options
    ACSL3 wrote: »

I'm going to put mine in tomorrow morning (went on a trip over the weekend so my weigh in was delayed). I can put yours in if you tell me what you want me to put in.

I went from 202 lbs to 198 lbs on weigh in day. Thank you! !
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    ACSL3 wrote: »

I went from 202 lbs to 198 lbs on weigh in day. Thank you! !

Done :)
  • dontgiveup2319
    Options
    Thanks. :D
  • tracylynnc
    tracylynnc Posts: 10 Member
    Options

If you install "Google Sheets" on your phone then you can edit Google spreadsheets without a computer.
  • dontgiveup2319
    Options
    tracylynnc wrote: »

If you install "Google Sheets" on your phone then you can edit Google spreadsheets without a computer.

Thanks, I installed that app and it works. Thank you! Now I don't have to annoy someone to do mine lol. :)
  • simquilts2
    simquilts2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    The past couple of weeks have been tough. MFP stopped working and I wasn't able to track/log food, and while that isn't my excuse, I really just got off plan. Anyway, I am back, the MF staff got me back online, and I am looking forward healthier eating and some weight loss. Hope you are all "on track" and enjoying your journey.
  • WicklowWanderer
    WicklowWanderer Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Chart has been refreshed to hide all those who gave up before the end of August- if you're still using it into September and beyond, you'll find it much easier to navigate now!
  • simquilts2
    simquilts2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Glad to so many are still on the "Mission to a Healthy You" journey. September was a challenge on many different fronts. The MFP app on my phone no longer links to my computer, and the program in partially working on my computer. I will continue to try to get things resolved and definitely want to stay in the group. I managed to update my stats, haven't done very well but I am motivated to do better in October. Good luck ya'll!
  • caranais
    caranais Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I didn't meet September goal but maybe it was a bit ambitious. I am pleased with my loss 5.5lbs. I gave myself a 6lb target for October and lost 4lb last week so very pleased. I think I'll keep target the same as I can't expect those losses every week and have 2 holidays in October.