100 pounds to lose

Options
Hi! I just started today but I'm no stranger to weight loss. I want a total lifestyle transformation and I am going to (literally) work my *kitten* off to get there. I'm 250 and I'm looking to get down to 150 or around there. I'd love some friends who have similar goals as mine so we can be support to one another.

Replies

• RealMattHopkins
    RealMattHopkins Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you for taking on this challenge. I'm sort of similar: going from 327lbs to 240lbs. I am in the middle of my 2nd week back on the wagon that is MFP. One of those times in my life where trying isn't an option. Gotta get er done!
  • xsnuffyx
    xsnuffyx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey I have pretty much the same goal im around 258 now and want to be about 160. Feel free to add me my name is Kaylee :)
  • rickypo
    rickypo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can do it. I started with over 200 pounds to lose and am down 35. It is hard work but will be so worth it in the end!!!:smile:
  • IndigoFlowers
    IndigoFlowers Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I had that goal, and I reached it!!! :) You can do it!!
  • dwillie13
    Options
    I have a very similar goal. I started off at my top weight of 265. Down 10 lbs so far, with about a hundred more to lose. You can do it!
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    Good luck!!

I needed to lose 100 too, and am down to 7 to go. You can do this! You've already accomplished one goal and that was getting started.
  • jennaturch
    Options
    You all are such an inspiration (: I heard great things about this website, but wow those were understatements. thank you all so much. Feel free to add me, I want to get to know some of you :D
  • MrsBully4
    MrsBully4 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a friend request, it seems pretty awful to start with but sure does get easier! :)
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. You found the perfect place to achieve your goal. Add me as a friend. Linda
  • mindygood
    mindygood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Not quite where you are.. but I have been fighting hard to get where i want to be.. rather be fit than fat.. no matter the numer on the scale... My husband is fightening the same battle as you... love to be your cheerleader also!!! Feel free to add me.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I have another 60 lbs. to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • Justwaitlonger
    Options
    I'm starting at 299 and my goal is 199. (I'm 6'4")
    I would love to be friends. :)

Anyone else looking for friends, feel free to add me!
  • cakelady69
    cakelady69 Posts: 228
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose. I just joined today. I would love to be friends and support each other. I'm starting at 247 and looking to get down to 145. You can do this!
  • Doviene
    Doviene Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday, I find this may worrk for me. I'm 230 and want to be 160. Would love to be added to your friends list as well. All the support we can get may really help. Battled this for 7 yrs with no help, so now asking for help:happy:
  • tearygirl47
    tearygirl47 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs to lose too! I seriously started in February of this year at around 270 lbs and I'm trying to get to at least 160 and ideally 150. I'm around 5'7/5'8 and I'm just trying to be healthier. Right now I'm trying to lose at least 10 lbs before September 24th (my 30th birthday :sad: )

Good luck to everyone! Here's hoping we all find the motivation and inspiration we need to reach all of our goals.
  • gratedorange
    Options
    Would really like some friends to encourage me. I also have over 100 to lose..... let the races begin... to the finish line....:smile:
  • AESprouse
    AESprouse Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I started my journey August 5 at 240lb. I weighed in this morning and I'm at 235.6lb. My goal is 135 so that I can join the army. Feel free to add me!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I am 248 and trying to get down to around 135 to 150. You can add me if you like.
  • hijude57
    hijude57 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I started a month ago at 299. I'm down 5. Anyone can add me for support. Love to have more friends with similar goals.:smile:
  • laurenb1994
    laurenb1994 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I started out at 228lbs - currently at 203lbs. I'd like to get to 138lbs (total weight loss will be 90lbs).

Feel free to add me as a friend!