what did you do for your body today?

Options

Replies

• CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    4.7km walk, I live in a mountainous area so I have some pretty good elevation changes. Was quite the walk about 50 minutes
  • Sheretaw
    Sheretaw Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm training for a half marathon which is 9/12. that's a few days before my 50th bday.
    I was supposed to run Qran 6 miles on dread ill then ran/walked 4. I burned over 1200 calories
  • Sheretaw
    Options
    I'm training for a half marathon which is 9/12. that's a few days before my 50th bday.
    I was supposed to run 10 miles but ran 6 miles on treadmill then ran/walked 4. I burned over 1200 calories. I don't plan on eating them all today.
  • nicolemwerman
    nicolemwerman Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    45 minutes cardio 15 mins weights:)) too hot to walk
  • CowboySar
    Options
    Nothing......today is a workout day off, 6 days a week is enough lol
  • amsdragonfly
    amsdragonfly Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Took it easy yesterday with just some pilates from my physical therapist. Walked the dogs with my hubby today for 2 miles. Tomorrow plan to start jogging again. Crazy hot and humid here- felt like I ran when I walked!
  • rbrady79
    rbrady79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    70 minutes on the treadmill today jogging/walking 5.5 miles.
  • amalik3511
    amalik3511 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Biked 10 miles in 25 min and walked 3 miles in 37 minutes (3 mph).
  • amalik3511
    Options
    A helpful thing (helpful to me) I do which I can suggest to all:

I fill in my food diary before I start the day usually night before and make sure to limit my calorie intake under 1500 -1600 cal (usually I enter some what more than I actually eat)...this way I am able to better manage my portions and as well manage workout time to balance all out...if somewhere I end up eating more, I can cut out the portion of next meal.
  • CowboySar
    Options
    1/2 hour cardio on treadmill 3mph then strength training worked out chest and biceps, all in 1 hr. Will be doing a 3-5 k walk at lunch
  • Sheretaw
    Options
    cardio and upper body Hiit trang today. 44 min total
  • djess050
    djess050 Posts: 66 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Woke up early to run outside. Its been a while but it felt good! (22min total) then finished off with some circuit training because it started raining (10min)
  • amsdragonfly
    Options
    Ran for 2 miles with my dog this morning. It felt good to get up and do that.
  • CowboySar
    Options
    Ran for 2 miles with my dog this morning. It felt good to get up and do that.

I love the morning workouts sure sets the tone for my day
  • rbrady79
    Options
    40 mins on treadmill jogging/walking
  • amalik3511
    Options
    Biked for 12 miles in 26 min (24 mph) and then walked 2 miles in 26 min (3 mph)....yay !!
  • CowboySar
    Options
    30 mins 3mph on the treadmill. Weights worked back and triceps today. Will be doing my 5km walk again at lunch, blister and all lol
  • rbrady79
    Options
    Yesterday was my birthday, i even managed to have a piece of cake and stay under my calorie goals for the day.
  • CowboySar
    Options
    30 mins treadmill at 3 mph. Weight trained legs today as well. Plan 3-5km at lunch
  • amsdragonfly
    Options
    Got up early- wanted to go jog. The haze and humidity outside was unbearable... ugh. So I went into the basement and got on the old treadmill (set at a permanent incline cuz it's broken lol) and interval jogged/power walked for 42 minutes. Glad I did instead of not going out at all.