Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    September 5 & 6 GREEN + 7 NO RED
    Count / Goal: 5/25
    Streak: 5 / 10
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    9/6-9/7

Green: No and no.
    We may have gone stark-raving-sugar-MAD at my house with a double layer cookie cake that was WAY TOO LARGE. Good news---we have conquered the cookie. Bad news ---doing a sugar detox.
    3/7 Total
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    9/8 - green - barely.
    7/ 25
    Streak 4/10

Note to self: Get some better food for jury duty days, even if it means buying frozen meals.
  • R_Queenie
    9/8
    Green: yes, Chevy green ..pushed to the max
    Did my break in the exercise bike and took the pups for a quick walk in the evening.

Total 4/8. Streak day 1
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Green today
    Total 5/25

So hot here today! Thought I would take a little walk after work, got about 3 houses down and nope, nuh uh, not gonna happen. Turned around and came home. Just not in the mood Esp in the heat!

@Laughter_Girl that is EXACTLY how I felt! My run took it out of me too!!
    @R_Queenie. .. did someone say giant cookie???? Yes, please! >:)
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Green: Yes - I got my life together today. :)
    Streak: 1/10 New streak.
    Goal: 6/26
    Exercise: I did a quick run today. It was hot out, which probably caused me to run a little slower than what I could have done, but I finished. Yay!

@MelissaPhippsFeagins Thanks for the encouraging words regarding hiking. I may actually look into some areas that I could possibly try hiking. Also, your jury duty is going on forever! Poor thing.
    @R_Queenie Good for you for getting it in! You and I are both starting new streaks. :D
    @bbinoa I like how you attempted to take a walk. Ha, ha, ha, ha. Some days are like that. You'll knock it out the park tomorrow!

• jenthibert
    jenthibert Posts: 261 Member
    Sounds like we're not the only ones having a heat wave!

Goal 26 green days: 7 on 9/8
    Streak? 1
    Exercise goal 5 days: met week 1
    Week 2: S-yes, M- yes, T-yes (5 miles done early this morning because of the humidity)
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 744 Member
    Happy Wacky Wednesday! (thank you Dr. Seuss) B)

I sincerely hope your Wednesday is not Wacky! Our granddaughter had wacky Wednesday at Pre-kindergarten last week and she looked fabulous!

Goal = 23/27
    Today: 4/27
    Green = 4*
    Red = 1
    Streak =2
    Streak goal = 10

• Bruceapple
    September 8 GREEN
    Count / Goal: 6/25
    Streak: 1 / 10
  • jenthibert
    Goal 26 green days: 8 on 9/9
    Streak? 2
    Week 2: S-yes, M- yes, T-yes, W-yes

4.26 in 56 minutes. Slowed down at the end to talk to a neighbor. Little less humid but still sticky. Jogged the last mile + so I'd be home in time to get ready for work. Thighs a little sore from yesterday's "slog".
  • bbinoa
    Green today
    Total 6/25

Expecting some heavy rain tomorrow, totally looking forward to a break in the heat and humidity! 90 plus degree days are getting to me!!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Green: Yes -
    Streak: 2/10
    Goal: 7/26
    Exercise: Did a little arm and core strength training today. Hopefully, I'll be ready for my run tomorrow.

Seems as though everyone is doing well. Keep it up!
  • jenthibert
    bbinoa wrote: »
    Expecting some heavy rain tomorrow, totally looking forward to a break in the heat and humidity! 90 plus degree days are getting to me!!

Coming our way Friday and I'm looking forward to it too! Our temps have been high 80s, unusual for Maine in September.
  • R_Queenie
    9/9
    Green: yes!
    arrival and assembly of new at home stationary bike!

Total 5/8. Streak day 2
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 744 Member
    Happy thrilling Thursday B) And I hope you each have a positive thrilling Thursday!

The tummy thing is still playing havoc in my life right now but I am hopeful today will be better. I have been eating a lot of chix noodle soup and yogurt.

Here are my stats:

Goal = 23/27
    Today: 5/21 days left
    Green = 5
    Red = 2*
    Streak =3
    Streak goal = 10

I hopefully will be back later to talk and catch up.

Onward and downward we go!! o:)

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    9/9 -red
    7/25

I don't care that I was red. I am feeding a cold. By the time today is over, I think my throat will be so swollen that I can't swallow. (that's usually how this goes - cold symptoms, sore throat, allergic bronchitis) if I average the two days out, it will be green.

@Laughter_Girl: Jurors in TN are on a panel for six weeks at a time. I have to go at least once a week until October 6.

@bbinoa and @jenthibert: It rained cats and dogs here yesterday afternoon and is currently raining lightly. It's supposed to let up today then rain again tomorrow afternoon.
  • Bruceapple
    September 9 RED
    Count / Goal: 6/25
    Streak: 0 / 10
  • bbinoa
    Green, yes
    Total 7/25

Got my rainy day today! Finally cooling down except the weather made me barely want to move. One of those wrap up in a blanket in your jammies kind of days (boy, did I look odd at work! ;) )

@MelissaPhippsFeagins hope you are feeling better!
    @R_Queenie how is the new bike??
  • R_Queenie
    9/10

Green: yes!
    Did bike again tonight. Tomorrow I am picking up a fan and I am sure I will be able to double my time.

Total 6/9. Streak day 3
  • jenthibert
    Goal 26 green days: on 9/10
    Streak? 3
    Week 2: S-yes, M- yes, T-yes, W-yes, Th- no,

Rest day today. Tomorrow it's supposed to rain heavily so it'll be the treadmill after work.