Today, I...

Options

Replies

• A_Dabauer
    A_Dabauer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Today I ran 5KM straight...for the first time since I was a teenager....
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    A_Dabauer wrote: »

Congrats!!! What an accomplishment!!
  • snookey16
    snookey16 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Today i am back to logging and exercising. I haven't been able to keep consistant with this for the last 2 months so i'm getting back to it.
  • rockstar53
    rockstar53 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    A_Dabauer wrote: »

That's awesome!! I am slowly working my way to that!!
  • rockstar53
    rockstar53 Posts: 215 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Today I will move more at work and drink more water.
  • Nance_61
    Nance_61 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Today I am quite tired from two poor nights' sleeps in a row, but I went to the gym anyway, and I will not let the afternoon slumps allow me to get off track. Being tired does not give me permission to "fuel the engine" in an unhealthy way!
  • Gigagnat
    Gigagnat Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Today I will do better than yesterday.
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay under my calories and workout - no more excuses!
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Today I will try to get more walking in and lots more water.
  • StrawberryDisco
    StrawberryDisco Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Today I let myself indulge a little. It was my day off and things have been a bit stressful so let myself enjoy a few extra calories within reason.
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Today I narrowly avoided all of the Halloween candy, caramel apple pops, pumpkin eggnog, AND pumpkin pie ice cream at the grocery store. Instead, I chose sugar free pumpkin spice creamer.

Not bad for a Tuesday :)

• MamaJames2008
    MamaJames2008 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Today I took care of my 4 kids (6, 5, 2 and 12 weeks) and my SIL and her 2 kids (7 and 4) while they settled in to our home. Took my SIL on a few errands. Put together a new dresser. Took my 2 year old to urgent care because he stole daddy's hammer and then dropped it on his foot. (He's fine btw, no broken bones) all while staying below my calorie limit ;-) I was definitely tempted to cheat today while we were running errands. I didn't work out, but I think I was active enough to not have to include a workout today.
  • carowilsonadf
    carowilsonadf Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Today I am starting again! It was my birthday yesterday and I have spent the weekend until yesterday over indulging. I had my birthday meal at TGI Fridays yesterday and when I got home and worked out the calories I had eaten nearly 5000 calories in one sitting!! (This did include cocktails) I am appalled with myself....but it was nice ;)
    So it's damage limitation for the rest of the week and hope I can avoid putting anymore weight on, after gaining 3 lbs when I weighed on Monday!
  • Nance_61
    Nance_61 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Today I weighed in and was down another 1.5 lbs for a total of 12 ... yaaay me! 60 days of logging in straight and looking forward to adding my numbers to the table! Have a fantastic day, everyone!
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Today I will get on my mini trampoline. I haven't used it all summer so will need to work my way back up to 20 minutes.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,282 Member
    Options
    Today I will walk with my DH and our grand puppy, get on the recumbent bike for 12.0 miles, help my DDD in her first grade classroom because she doesn't have an assistant to help with 29 six-year-old kids, then I will drop off a load at Good Will from our garage declutter.

Chris
  • shylady76
    shylady76 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Today I went to an all day meeting for work where we got our lunch included and I passed on the dessert :smile:
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Today I went on my 2 mile run as scheduled...even though it was raining...
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Today I got on the treadmill for 20 minutes after being out of commission with an ankle injury! yeah! No pain!
  • Gigagnat
    Gigagnat Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Today I saw my first loss on the scale. (BTW, this is the best thread in the whole group)