Today, I...

Options

Replies

• Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Today I went to the store to grab a quick lunch because I didn't have time to run home, and I made a 300 calorie meal instead of caving to salty snacks and candy!
  • amyjeanw84
    amyjeanw84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Today I decided to drink more water!
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Today I...have a cold :D
    lol, but I've been trying to get a hold of some stress eating that I didn't notice was happening until I started really logging my food and went "yikes!!" The stressor (house buying) will be gone by next week and hopefully I can get back to my normal, crazy lives. Hard to exercise with electricians and carpenters walking around for the past couple of weeks.
  • kathrynlethig
    kathrynlethig Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Today I had zucchini pizza boats while my family had pizza for dinner. It was delish! I also did my first HIIT kettle bell workout and I may be dead. LOL
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    It's Saturday morning, before 8 am and I'm excited about going to the gym (spin and then pump)..... This is a new feeling lol
    I love it
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Today I walked 30,000+ steps :smiley: Ran in the morning and walked at an amusement park the rest of the day
  • ChristineCain
    ChristineCain Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Today, I am realizing I can do this. Every other time I gave up. I have the right mindset & a great support group on here that helps when I slip up. I'm holding myself accountable for my actions, weighing my food, measuring everything out before hand, making conscience decisions. Today, I know I can do it. :)
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Today, I am realizing I can do this. Every other time I gave up. I have the right mindset & a great support group on here that helps when I slip up. I'm holding myself accountable for my actions, weighing my food, measuring everything out before hand, making conscience decisions. Today, I know I can do it. :)

ChristineCain you can do this and we are all here for support
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Today i need to focus on my steps and drinking more water. Today scale went up .8 pounds hoping it was from a lack of drinking my water yesterday.
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I just felt like I needed that extra beer yesterday. I usually have a one-beer limit, but it was kind of a long day.
  • julia_v1
    julia_v1 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Today I did 7573 steps...still some of the day to go!
  • shylady76
    shylady76 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Today I realized why I haven't been losing much weight. I was sneaking a bite of something here and there and if I added it all up I would be over my calories. So I have started logging everything again and not so worried about the calories.
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Went out to eat with a friend, ordered a 600 calorie sandwich and ate half and took half to go. Ordered it with fries (she wanted fries) and only ate 1 bc I really didn't want fries. Maybe I really can change my lifestyle :)
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Today I started to log again also! Amazing how many calories you can eat if you are not paying attention!
  • StrawberryDisco
    StrawberryDisco Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Today I found out that I have officially dropped a clothing size! Comfortably too, no sucking it in. :)
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Today I fit into smaller pants but couldn't wear them to work because the knees were ripped out and it's against the dress code.
  • Gigagnat
    Gigagnat Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    today I saw a more significant loss on the scale. Yay me.
  • kathrynlethig
    kathrynlethig Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Today I checked my measurements and saw a loss of an inch on my waist and half an inch on my hips in a week! I haven't had any loss on the scale in about 6 days so this has helped me keep the faith
  • countrcowgirl
    countrcowgirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Today I grinded it out in the gym even though I am coming down with a cold (sweating out the cold lol) probably infected half the gym though - but glad I had the energy to go
  • JLH024
    JLH024 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Today I'm going golfing with my hubby, dad and brother! Chilly but fun! And yesterday I dusted off the treadmill and ran for 25mins! Haven't been able to do that in years! Whhooohooooo!
    Stay positive everyone!