02/03/16 Weigh In click link to go to spreadsheet - 26th Official Weigh In

Options

Replies

• Kiismyaces
    Kiismyaces Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    amalik3511 wrote: »
    Lost another 10 lbs, thanks to some serious weight lifting.....and guess what, my 6 year old blazer was fitting good to me again...felt so cool...thanks all the group mates for helping keep me focused.

Nice job!!!
  • Uneeknitter
    Uneeknitter Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    No change this week. Blame it on being a woman. ;)
  • Kiismyaces
    Options
    No change this week. Blame it on being a woman. ;)

Know what you mean! Next week you'll see great results.

• amalik3511
    amalik3511 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    gained 2 lbs... :(

not surprised since there was no workout for past 1 week...hopefully I can get some time to workout.
  • amsdragonfly
    amsdragonfly Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Still no change ... grr. I'm counting calories and running an average of 2 miles a day. WTH. :s This is the second week in a row. :(
  • Queen_Celeste
    Queen_Celeste Posts: 33 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Still no change ... grr. I'm counting calories and running an average of 2 miles a day. WTH. :s This is the second week in a row. :(

Keep on trucking! I was stuck on the same 2-3 lbs for a few months. I had to start weighing out my food. On Saturdays, I weigh out servings of fruit, vegetables, cheese, nuts, and peel boiled eggs. Then I can get into the fridge and grab exactly one serving and know its one serving.

P.S. I also did it with 'bad' snack foods. I KNOW I tend to overeat on those. It means I can still eat my cheeze-its but I will only eat one serving (not half the box).
  • amsdragonfly
    Options

Keep on trucking! I was stuck on the same 2-3 lbs for a few months. I had to start weighing out my food. On Saturdays, I weigh out servings of fruit, vegetables, cheese, nuts, and peel boiled eggs. Then I can get into the fridge and grab exactly one serving and know its one serving.

P.S. I also did it with 'bad' snack foods. I KNOW I tend to overeat on those. It means I can still eat my cheeze-its but I will only eat one serving (not half the box).

Thanks Celeste- and I realized this is the third week, not second that I'm still at the same weight. But yes, I have a scale- I use it to weigh meats and veggies for dinners. I guess I should try using it more. Plan out servings. Woo- I knew I'd hit road bumps, but this is disheartening- not gonna give up tho. Nope.
  • Chrisv44
    Chrisv44 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    CW: 257
    I haven't been doing the meal replacement bars and shakes from the doctors office (it's too expensive). I'm just counting calories and walking 20-30 miles per week. It's coming along but I think I need to add in some strength training!
  • Queen_Celeste
    Options
    Wow, I can't believe I lost 0.4 lbs. Its not much, but with how poorly I ate on Friday and Saturday (funeral and family around) plus getting a cold and cutting out most of my cardio, I thought for sure I would be up a pound.
  • EttaWB
    EttaWB Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm back. After a 2 week vacation and then 2 weeks of the flu or whatever it was, I'm finally back. Still feeling crappy but it's time to take control. I'm 5 lbs heavier than I was before I left for vacation and feeling like a hot mess. Today I recommit to the journey and reaching my goal by Feb 2016.
  • amsdragonfly
    Options
    EttaWB wrote: »
    I'm back. After a 2 week vacation and then 2 weeks of the flu or whatever it was, I'm finally back. Still feeling crappy but it's time to take control. I'm 5 lbs heavier than I was before I left for vacation and feeling like a hot mess. Today I recommit to the journey and reaching my goal by Feb 2016.

Welcome back! Glad you've jumped back on the train with us- we're here to support you! :)
  • amalik3511
    Options
    yay...after 3 weeks of no decrease, increase....it finally fell....elated...
  • Queen_Celeste
    Options
    I am celebrating my 1.4 lb weight loss! I told my husband I have lost 8.8 lbs since July and he thought it was a lot more. Nope, the more obvious changes aka inches lost are from exercising. :)
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I am celebrating my 1.4 lb weight loss! I told my husband I have lost 8.8 lbs since July and he thought it was a lot more. Nope, the more obvious changes aka inches lost are from exercising. :)

Congrats, the best motivation is a loss on the scales or an inch here and there. Keep it up.

I am kind of the opposite, I have lost just under 25 lbs and I don't see the difference lol.
  • amalik3511
    Options
    btcowboy wrote: »

Congrats, the best motivation is a loss on the scales or an inch here and there. Keep it up.

I am kind of the opposite, I have lost just under 25 lbs and I don't see the difference lol.

Same here, even after losing more than 40 lbs, I am not able to see a lot of difference, but I keep myself motivated from the scale readings...
  • amsdragonfly
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I'm so proud of everyone! I feel super happy with how things are going when I look at the big picture. After losing weight with the group since the start, I had three weeks of the same weight (super frustrating) but now it is going again (lost 2 more pounds this past week)! We can do it- keep it up everyone!!
  • amalik3511
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Another 2 lbs lost...2 lbs per week seem to be new rate for me...seems ideal for a long term change....hoping to continue losing
  • amsdragonfly
    Options
    I totally forgot today was Wednesday- I'm thrown off because of the day off on Monday. I will have to remember to weight in tomorrow morning so I keep my time of day consistent (since I just ate dinner a little while ago).
  • Kiismyaces
    Options
    amalik3511 wrote: »
    Another 2 lbs lost...2 lbs per week seem to be new rate for me...seems ideal for a long term change....hoping to continue losing

NICE!!!
  • Queen_Celeste
    Options
    Wohoo! Two weeks ago I gained 4 lbs (had some dental surgery, will have some more when the crown comes in). Finally lost it all again for a grand total of just about 10 lbs since the start of this group. And, the obvious reminder that its not JUST pounds lost. I had a wardrobe update last weekend. Down 3 shirt sizes and two pants sizes.