Starting again, looking for accountability buddies!

Options

Replies

• Ree13x
    Ree13x Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. Looking for very small number of friends so that I can keep them/me accountable
  • miladymarathoner
    miladymarathoner Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm looking to take a slow and controlled approach to this.
  • NatYapp1
    NatYapp1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've not been on MFP that long and would love some buddies for motivation! I don't have much left to lose but am trying to focus on improving fitness and reducing body fat. Feel free to add me :-)
  • drotzmaj
    drotzmaj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Also looking for some friends to help keep me accountable! I'm doing a fitness challenge at work. I just want to lose those last 5-10 lbs and tone up! Add me!
  • adawn1981
    adawn1981 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 136 pounds and looking to get to about 125 and tone up after having my second baby 3 months ago. I need accountability! Add me if you'd like!
  • brew99
    brew99 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've added you - encouragement along the path makes it so much easier doesn't it?!
  • KSTexans
    KSTexans Posts: 8 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I'm back on MFP, trying to get back on track. I'm looking for accountability buddies. Happy to co-motivate in any way I can. 5"5, 141, looking to lose 10-11 (idealistically lose 15, but I'm a realist :) )

I've added a few of you. Hope to see you in the journey!
  • JenHol79
    JenHol79 Posts: 90 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Sending a request! Ive been back after a long time myself. Anyone else feel free to add me too
  • Boudl22j
    Boudl22j Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow! This seems like the perfect place for me! I'm currently working my way through pharmacy school, but would really like to loose 15-20 before I get married in a year or so. I don't have any MFP friends yet, but would love to keep up with all of your successes (and have some accountability buddies, too!). So glad I found this group :)
  • PittsburghGirl911
    Options
    I'm getting back on track and looking to lose 20-25 lbs. I could definitely use some additional support so please feel free to add me.
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I have 18lbs to lose....I'll add you :smile:
  • Mersie1
    Mersie1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm hoping to lose 20 lbs, but ideally would like to focus on sustainable, healthy habits and then hope the weight gets to where it needs to be!
  • tiffanyfoundit
    tiffanyfoundit Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Any and all of you are welcome to add me!!
  • Micmaust
    Micmaust Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have used MFP over and over again, but always seem to fade away. Accountability is the missing ingredient. It isn't enough to be accountable to myself. I need daily interaction that keeps me accountable. I would like to participate in this group, please.

I am 5'2" with bad scoliosis. I weigh 128lb. but I feel flabby. I am 57 years old and over the past 15 years I've lost a lot of muscle mass.
    My goal is to build strength and muscle mass (if that is even possible at my age) as a way of supporting my twisted frame. I have chronic pain.
  • Micmaust
    Micmaust Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am so on your track! I have always struggled with a 10-20 lb. excess in body fat. I start and sputter out because there was no one to connect with and be accountable to.
  • LMarieWerts
    LMarieWerts Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm also looking for some accountability buddies and am re-starting. Feel free to add me :) We've got this ladies!
  • bonniertomeoni
    bonniertomeoni Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :) H
    jemfresh30 wrote: »
    So I'm back here again trying to finally achieve my goal of losing the last 6kgs (13lbs) and want friends to keep each other accountable! With work I find it hard to eat healthy and do any exercise. If you want someone to help keep you motivated on your journey then add me :)
    RGemuenden wrote: »
    I'm in need of accountability buddies as well! Between work and other obligations I have a difficult time making it to the gym. Eating isn't too much of an issue for me, it's setting aside some time to tone up! My goals is to shed my
    last 5ish pounds and just improve my physique and health overall. [: Feel free to add me and say hello!
    jemfresh30 wrote: »
    So I'm back here again trying to finally achieve my goal of losing the last 6kgs (13lbs) and want friends to keep each other accountable! With work I find it hard to eat healthy and do any exercise. If you want someone to help keep you motivated on your journey then add me :)
    This last 5 pounds is dragging me down! I need some cheerleaders!

• rozenmaiden99
    rozenmaiden99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yay! So glad to find this group. I am 5 ft 5 136 lbs and my goal for now is 10 lbs and I have just started getting into more intense weight lifting. I would love me some fitness buddies! ^^;
  • marlymarly
    marlymarly Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Ah me too! Trying to lose 10 ideally before my sons bday in 2 months. Would love some accountability buddies as I have no will power, especially this time of year when it gets cold!
  • nalinisooknanan
    nalinisooknanan Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me too, struggling with last 5lb and keeping to clean eating for the last 2 months! !