Today, I...

Options

Replies

• shylady76
    shylady76 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Today I realized even though I fell off the wagon I can get back on it and try again.
  • Nance_61
    Nance_61 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Today I went to the gym after the long weekend up here in Canada - and I totally notice having had 3 days away. I work out 5 days per week so it's a great feeling to be back to the routine. Amazing how breaking that routine, even if only for a few days, affects me and not always in a good way!
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Nance_61 wrote: »
    Today I went to the gym after the long weekend up here in Canada - and I totally notice having had 3 days away. I work out 5 days per week so it's a great feeling to be back to the routine. Amazing how breaking that routine, even if only for a few days, affects me and not always in a good way!

I'm in the same boat as you!!!! That thanksgiving weekend was great but man i am seriously missing the gym.... Seriously never thought that would be a real thing lol.
    Yay for good change!
  • may5646
    may5646 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Today I went on a morning walk/jog with my sister.
  • genene111
    Options
    Today I will get to my rpm class.
    Also I will be tricking all of my friends by drinking water instead of vodka water when we all go out for a birthday celebration tonight:) this also means I can avoid the inevitable eating of poutine at midnight:) win win .
    Sneaky sneaky.
  • kaysday
    kaysday Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Well yesterday I increased my water intake from 100 ounces to 150ounces and noticed a whole 3 pounds gone. I've been at this weight loss thing for four months now. I didn't think that this far in, I would have that water weight issue.
  • lindadprice
    lindadprice Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Today I bought a 32 ounce water bottle and drank about 9 cups of 8 oz of water, it really does help.
  • sealightdolphin
    sealightdolphin Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Today I just got back from spending the weekend camping with my daughter. It is wonderful to go earthing!
  • lindadprice
    lindadprice Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Today I prepared apple slices for a snack for the week and made frozen edamame to go with my lunches.
  • sfinsc
    sfinsc Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Today I (okay, it was last night, but I was too sleepy to come on and talk about it, haha) went to bed even though I was hungry and wanted to eat more past my daily caloric goal. That food journal is a godsend, honestly. I had some hot tea instead, felt a bit sorry for myself, and tucked myself into bed. This morning I've lost another pound, so I'm grateful for that choice I made.
  • shylady76
    Options
    Today I realized even though I haven fallen off the Wagon like lots of time in the past but this time within less than 2 weeks I am back on it and ready to give it my all. In the past I would have just kept having a pity party for myself and gave up on trying to lose weight.
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Should have posted this two days ago, but "Today I" accepted a part-time job offer at a fitness center in town! It wasn't the original front desk position I was hoping for, but I will be starting in child care with the option to transition to front desk when a position becomes available...

So excited to get started so I can use that free gym membership perk!
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    I have been wearing my daughters capris during the summer, but since its is getting much cooler now I decided to shop for a pair of jeans. For the past few months, I have gone from 2-3x to XL so I decided to try a few pairs in XL and to my great surprise the XL jeans are too large. I am now wearing L in jeans. Yeah ! Losing 40 lbs is the best thing that has happened to me this year
  • genene111
    Options
    Saw under 200 lbs for the first time in a long time
  • shylady76
    Options
    Today I started using a fitbit to help me reach my goals
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    shylady76 wrote: »
    Today I started using a fitbit to help me reach my goals

I love my fitbit! I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine :)
  • shylady76
    Options
    At times I find it overwhelming. There is a lot of data to take in.
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    In years past I would purposefully hunt down marked down Halloween candy, but this year I had 3 bags in my cart but ended up putting them back.
  • Gigagnat
    Gigagnat Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Today I'm joining my husband in getting back on track. Why can't I do this without him?
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Remembered that the number of the scale is not a reflection of my worth. There will be ups, there will be downs, and I will make goal by Christmas.

Today I also got the duvet out of the closet....fall is here in sunny CA!