Week 3

Options
FutureThoughts
FutureThoughts Posts: 95 Member
edited October 2015 in Social Groups
We don't get much discussion here, but I find posting keeps me accountable so I'm going to keep doing it, lol. So far week 3 has just been work days for me (workouts not possible), so I'm kicking it in the end of the week with my two workouts. I way indulged my PMS cravings over the weekend but it's getting back on track now. I'm travelling this weekend too, but WILL get at least a small workout in and then lots of walking. Hope everyone else is is going strong!!

Replies

• missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I'm still here... been slacking on the exercise but getting my water and steps up. Need to get back in the swing of things. Once I sort my paperwork load which should be by Friday, I'll be back with full force. Still slowly losing weight though :D
  • missm2
    Options
    I'm still here ....is anyone else? ??
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry my friend please forgive me, I went from being out of town two different weeks and having a cold in between then work please accept my sincere apologies! I did not think people were really posting since no one responded to the measurements. I will make sure I post and we will keep each other accountable. Please stay!!!
  • franfran1821
    franfran1821 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm here! I just dont get on much!
  • FutureThoughts
    FutureThoughts Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Just traveling a lot this week and next. Then it calms down for me starting Nov. I've happy with myself for gettingwhat I'll call mini workouts in! Can do squats, lunges, push up anywhere...and I actually am! :)
  • missm2
    Options
    Hi guys. .. going back to hop hop abs with Shaun T until my other half orders T25. I lost 6lbs last time and it's a favourite to do as the music always gets me motivated . I also plan to add 15mins strengthen exercises at the end. Nice to know I'm not alone.. :D stay blessed x
  • missm2
    Options
    Did 2 routines =75 minutes workout total . .pleased I did it. Hope you all had a good day
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Yes I'm here! I just dont get on much!

Hi My Friend did you do before measurements and pictures? Thanks for being here!
  • succeedin2
    Options
    I'm here! Just traveling a lot this week and next. Then it calms down for me starting Nov. I've happy with myself for gettingwhat I'll call mini workouts in! Can do squats, lunges, push up anywhere...and I actually am! :)

It sounds like my week before last I am glad to hear you will make it work!
  • succeedin2
    Options
    missm2 wrote: »
    Hi guys. .. going back to hop hop abs with Shaun T until my other half orders T25. I lost 6lbs last time and it's a favourite to do as the music always gets me motivated . I also plan to add 15mins strengthen exercises at the end. Nice to know I'm not alone.. :D stay blessed x

Sounds like a great plan I have T25 and was going to start that as well! I hope you stall blessed also!
  • dljones67
    dljones67 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm here guys. sorry haven't posted. when we started i had 2 trips back to back. did get my cardio and exercise back on track since and just lost weight I had gained (Vegas and Tunica lol). About me: 48 y/o, 5'5, start weight on 9/27 186.6. i took pictures and measurements. I go to a gym 4-5 mornings doing 30 minutes of cardio (bike or arc trainer) then hit weight machines for 30 minutes alternating lower/upper body with gradual increases in weights. I try to walk in the evenings as much as possible 2.5-3 miles. Started in May 225 lbs size 18. I'm down 39 lbs and in 14s but they're getting loose, yeay! Glad to be here
  • succeedin2
    Options
    dljones67 wrote: »
    I'm here guys. sorry haven't posted. when we started i had 2 trips back to back. did get my cardio and exercise back on track since and just lost weight I had gained (Vegas and Tunica lol). About me: 48 y/o, 5'5, start weight on 9/27 186.6. i took pictures and measurements. I go to a gym 4-5 mornings doing 30 minutes of cardio (bike or arc trainer) then hit weight machines for 30 minutes alternating lower/upper body with gradual increases in weights. I try to walk in the evenings as much as possible 2.5-3 miles. Started in May 225 lbs size 18. I'm down 39 lbs and in 14s but they're getting loose, yeay! Glad to be here

I am so proud of you the point is that you are here now!!!!! YAY so much better with all of you here. I am so proud of you taking those pictures and measurements you are hitting it hard so you will see results. It is funny you and I are in the same place my weight is in these thighs so that makes me a 14 in slacks but a 10 in dress. You really came down well I am so proud of you great job!!!!!
  • missm2
    Options
    Yesterday i Got in 14000 steps and my two routines. .. did 75 minutes of cardio. Plan for tonight 2 more routines and at least 12000 steps. Well that's the plan
  • missm2
    Options
    Did one and a half routines. .. time restrictions ( live in middle flat with old lady underneath. ) planning some strengthen exercisea before bed. Got 10600 steps so far ...but will definitely aim for 12000 tomorrow. I should make 11000 today.
    Hope all are well and doing fine.
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Missm2 thar is awesome you got it in!!!! You were a beast yesterday
  • missm2
    Options
    succeedin2 wrote: »
    Missm2 thar is awesome you got it in!!!! You were a beast yesterday

Thank you. .. got a cold today so only 7700 steps but trying to get on early night and taken some flu tablet and of course honey and lemon. I will check in tomorrow. Night all B)<3
  • missm2
    Options
    No voice today! But feeling better so back to the routines tonight :D
  • missm2
    Options
    Happy Sunday everyone
    Let's all share what we're up to later today B)
  • missm2
    Options
    Hi anybody
    I planning to do an hour of cardio today. Hope someone else is out there
    Happy Monday B)
  • missm2
    Options
    Well didn't reach my goal yesterday. ..too many people visiting our home. Aim for today count calories and weigh everything. I stopped logging and need to get that habit back. Aiming for 10000 steps which is harder to get when on school break
    Also going to a for at least one work out. Have a great day B)