Where is Everybody?

Options
CowboySar
CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
There is not a lot of posting except by a couple of people and only 4 of us consistently posting our weigh ins.

Where did everyone go?

Replies

• amsdragonfly
    amsdragonfly Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I agree! I miss our community- but I gotta say it is still a good feeling to know that there are a few of us still around being supportive.

I see 73 members, but definitely not everyone is posting their weight for the weigh-ins. :(
  • CowboySar
    Options
    I hope that are just being silent and have not given up.
  • amsdragonfly
    Options
    Well if you look at the weight log you can easily see who has dropped off the group and who is still with us. We also gotta take into account that a week here or there people may have had hectic life events with family/work that may have distracted them from signing in to log. But the others that are 3 weeks and 4 weeks with no weight posting I would assume have dropped out of our challenge.

I know I'm still reaching for that goal, no matter how hard it is!
  • amalik3511
    amalik3511 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am here...and yes it seems the herd is surely getting thinner in count...rather than lbs.....even I hv bad days..like last 8 days with no workouts but watchful diet....planning to get bk to run from weekend.....come on everyone get bk here...
  • nicolemwerman
    nicolemwerman Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    im still here too been neglecting going to the gym although ive been walking alot havent been logging my food and eating too many carbs but finally ready to get back into it :)
  • Queen_Celeste
    Queen_Celeste Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Even if you have a bad week, or 3 bad weeks, its a 6 month journey! We are almost at the half way mark. :smiley:
  • amsdragonfly
    Options
    Even if you have a bad week, or 3 bad weeks, its a 6 month journey! We are almost at the half way mark. :smiley:

That right there is something to think about- 6 months, almost half way there. We can totally do this.
  • amalik3511
    Options
    I think these past 3 months have already given me my new lifestyle regarding eating and exercising....I surely won't give in and will continue even after February 2016...
  • Kiismyaces
    Kiismyaces Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm still here, not working out or eating helathy. But I haven't given up, just working long days at work and focusing on making money.
  • amsdragonfly
    Options
    Kiismyaces wrote: »
    I'm still here, not working out or eating helathy. But I haven't given up, just working long days at work and focusing on making money.

You can still eat healthy while working long hours- try just making better choices when eating (like if you have to eat out) or pack a healthy lunch/dinners. The not having time to workout sucks- I feel that right now but I'm not giving up either :).
  • Kiismyaces
    Options
    Thanks Ams! I'm making you all admins if I can to update posts :)
  • CowboySar
    Options
    Keep at it Kissmyaces, Ams is right if you can't get to the excersizes try to keep your eating clean. Thanks also for the admin status.
  • Kiismyaces
    Options
    btcowboy wrote: »
    Keep at it Kissmyaces, Ams is right if you can't get to the excersizes try to keep your eating clean. Thanks also for the admin status.

You're welcome. I know, definitely have to work hard at it. Finding a steady meal plan is crucial.
  • CowboySar
    Options
    Kiismyaces wrote: »

You're welcome. I know, definitely have to work hard at it. Finding a steady meal plan is crucial.

Keep at it we believe in you.

• amsdragonfly
    Options
    Just thought I'd check in with everyone- hope all of you are not stressing too much as the holiday's approach and are taking time to take care of yourselves. :)
  • CowboySar
    Options
    Thanks Ams and same to you.

• amsdragonfly
    Options

B)
  • CowboySar
    Options

B)

Looks like it's just the two of us now
  • amalik3511
    Options
    Am here as well mates....just work and year end stuff keeping me occupied...still working out as I can...have not weighed in last 2weeks...cheers
  • CowboySar
    Options
    amalik3511 wrote: »
    Am here as well mates....just work and year end stuff keeping me occupied...still working out as I can...have not weighed in last 2weeks...cheers

Glad to hear your still around